Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System
8695 NewCondition InStock
Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System (FD2006IL)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL allows operators to print, fold and seal pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers in one step, reducing processing time while increasing document security. The IL System works in-line with model-specific MICR and non-MICR desktop laser printers. The fully-enclosed paper path is designed to conceal confidential documents, including PIN notices, checks, school grade reports and health care information. Standard features include a color touchscreen control panel with internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. The Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System is proudly built in the USA and is ideal for companies processing sensitive documents or those looking for a mid-volume in-line solution for processing pressure seal forms.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Print, Fold and Seal: One-step process eliminates excess document handling.
- Document Security: Enclosed paper path from printer to pressure sealer ensures security. Ideal for PIN notices or other confidential applications.
- Form Capabilities: Processes forms up to 14" in length.
- Printer Compatibility: Designed to work with a variety of printers. See specifications below.
- Installation: Easy to install, no software required.
- Alignment Base: Special alignment base holds the printer and pressure sealer securely and slides apart for easy access to paper path and fold plates.
- Fold Types: Z, C, Half and custom folds.
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults.
- Dedicated Use: Designed for in-line use only.
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter.
- Made in the USA.
- P2006IL: Cost-saving package that includes FD 2006IL System, 18" conveyor and 2 cabinets.
- 18" Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms.
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output.
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required).
- Printer Compatibility:
- OKI models with rear exit (B721/B731 with 3" riser, B512 with 4.75" riser) .
- Kyocera models with rear exit (FS4200/P3055 with 1" riser and optional 500 sheet tray).
- Legacy HP models with rear exit.
- Additional printers may be compatible. Contact your Account Executive to arrange for testing.
- Fold Types: Z & V (all applications), *C (bottom check position only)
- Speed: Printer dependent
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 100,000/month
- Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz and FE Model: 220 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (Closed): 19" W x 46" L x 23" H
- Dimensions w/18" Conveyor (Closed): 19" W x 65" L x 23" H
- Tabletop Area Required: 20" W x 43" L
- Tabletop Area Required w/18" Conveyor: 20" W x 69" L
- Dimensions w/Cabinets & 18" Conveyor: 20" W x 74" L x 48" H
Write Your Own Review