Daige Maxit 12.5" Adhesive Coater - MX12
659.99 NewCondition InStock
Daige Maxit 12.5" Adhesive Coater (MX12)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Daige Maxit 12.5" adhesive coater is ideal for making hard covers, duplexing business cards and custom invitations plus mounting wide format prints to boards. It combines affordable, motorized roller coaters with unique hot melt adhesives. It applies a thin coating of the adhesive to your media in just seconds. The adhesive will not transfer to your fingers, and sticks permanently to just about any surface. It has a 12.5" coating width and comes filled with adhesive. Save time and money with Daige Maxit 12.5" Adhesive Coater.
- Great for Adhering:
- Hard covers
- Duplexed business cards
- Wide format prints
- Custom invitations
- Album book blocks
- Maxit combines roller coaters with unique hot melt adhesives:
- Provides a permanent bond to all surfaces
- Costs 70% less than adhesive rolls and sheets
- Cleaner to work with than spray adhesives and white glues
- Faster to apply than adhesive rolls and sprays
- Stronger bond than spray adhesives
- Coater requires no clean up at end of day
- Motorized Roller Coaters:
- Automatically warms up in 55 minutes
- Run your print through and it receives a smooth, even coating
- Runs at 4 seconds per ft.
- No clean up, no maintenance at all
- Will not harm digital prints
- Also available in 24.5" and 36.5" coating widths
- Coating Width: 12.5"
- Warm Up Time: 55 minutes
- Speed: 4 seconds per ft.
- Maintenance Free: Yes
Write Your Own Review