WipeErase White 6mil 60" x 150' Dry-Erase Film with Permanent Adhesive
690.67 NewCondition InStock
Drytac WipeErase White 6mil 60" x 150' Dry-Erase Film with Permanent Adhesive (PWE60150)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|WipeErase White 6mil 25.5" x 10' Dry-Erase Film with Permanent Adhesive||PWE25010|
|WipeErase White 6mil 50" x 150' Dry-Erase Film with Permanent Adhesive||PWE50150|
This WipeErase White 6mil 60" x 150' from Drytac is a white dry erase film with a white gloss, hard coat finish with permanent adhesive. It has a chemical and scratch-resistant UV hard coat and a clear gloss surface that safeguards against ghosting or staining from ink. The chemical and scratch-resistant clear gloss surface of WipeErase White safeguards against these concerns. When compared to other high quality dry erase boards, WipeErase White is remarkably easy to erase. Possessing anti-graffiti qualities, it offers a truly superior combination of resistance against scratches, abrasion, water, solvents, stains, and chemicals. Its anti-graffiti properties also allow for easy removal of permanent marker with rubbing alcohol. The WipeErase White can be used to create high quality,permanent dry-erase graphics that can stick to virtually any smooth surface. This film is for indoor use and not printable. Refresh your old dry-erase board or surface with WipeErase White 6mil 60" x 150' Dry-Erase Film.
- Writing Surface:
- Use dry erase markers for any written text that you desire to be temporary and which can be wiped off easily with a dry, soft cloth.
- Use permanent markers for any writing or graph lines which you desire to be longer lasting and which can be removed with a solvent based cleaner.
- Press firmly when erasing using a circular motion.
- Periodic cleaning (as needed basis), rinse the entire writing surface with soapy water and then dry with a soft cloth.
- To remove any permanent marker ink, use a solvent such as acetone, diluted rubbing alcohol. You can also trace over any areas of permanent marker ink with a dry erase marker and dry erase as usual.
- Please remember to clean cloths/erasers on a regular basis. A dirty cloth/eraser will leave ink residue on the writing surface. Microfiber cloths are preferred over felt erasers because they can be machine laundered making them easier to keep clean.
- Either clean or replace cloths/erasers as they become dirty. A dirty felt eraser may be cleaned with rubbing alcohol, acetone or warm soapy water.
- Use Low Odor Dry Erase markers from a reputable brand. It is best to store markers horizontally so that the felt tips do not dry out. Do not use markers with dried out tips, since they could potentially dent your writing surface.
- WipeErase White is scratch resistant, but not scratch proof.
- Keep any sharp objects such as pens, pointers, metal magnets, rings/jewelry, knives, scrapers, etc. away from your writing surface.
- Do not drag magnets across your writing surface.
- Do not use felt erasers, scouring pads or other harsh cleaners on your writing surface.
- Do not use any abrasive material or fingernails to remove tape or stickers.
- Product Structure
- Film: White Dry Erase
- Adhesive: Permanent Adhesive
- Release Liner: 78# 2 Side PE Coated / 1 Side Siliconized Kraft Paper
- Product Characteristic
- Size: 60" x 150'
- Film Thickness: 6 mil (150Âµ) / 7 mil
- Adhesive Layer: 1 mil (25Âµ) / (175Âµ)
- Film/Adhesive Ratio: 6:1
- UV Protection Factor: Not Applicable
- Outdoor Durability: Not Applicable
- Application Temperature: >41Â°F (5Â°C)
- Service Temperature Range: -4Â°F to 149Â°F (-20Â°C to 65Â°C)
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Storage Conditions: 59Â°F to 72Â°F (15Â°C to 22Â°C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity
- Technical Performance
Characteristic Property Result Gloss 60Â° using BYK Gardner/Micro-TRI; Gloss Test Method 100% Durability Scratch resistance - Using Hoffman Scratch Test 700 Hardness - Using Test ASTM D3363-74 7H Wearability Abrasion resistance - Using Taber Abrasion/500 g-CS-10 Wheel 500+cycles Wear resistance - Using BYK Gardner Sled 5000+cycles
Write Your Own Review