Morgana BM350 Hand-Fed Modular Booklet Maker
14045 NewCondition InStock
Morgana BM350 Hand-Fed Modular Booklet Maker (10206010)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Morgana BM350 Hand-Fed Modular Booklet Maker is a modular booklet making solution for centralized reproduction departments and commercial print providers. It can staple and fold up to 30 sheets of 80gsm paper, creating 140-page booklets. You can choose from a range of cost-effective options to support your application requirements. The system is packed with a host of unique technologies that deliver finished books with quality to match today’s printing systems.Customers are demanding more media versatility from digital print. The Morgana BM350 is designed from the ground up to work with today’s coated, uncoated and textured paper stocks. The simplest configuration includes the bookletmaker and output tray to provide a simple solution to producing hand fed sets - stapling, folding and stacking. The addition of the optional face trimmer removes the shingled effect on the face of the folded document and provides a clean document edge. Also, the addition of optional SQF500 Squarefolder adds a square folded spine for a professional, perfect bound look to the finished book.The Morgana BM350 can be equipped with one of our automatic feeders to give higher productivity and long uninterrupted runs of booklets. The ACF510 can be used to feed individual sections, pre-collated sets or indeed a combination of both. The air assisted AF602 or the vacuum VF602 dual bin feeders are designed for pre-collated sets. Each bin can be loaded separately on the run to give continuous production.
- It can staple and fold up to 30 sheets of 80gsm paper, creating 140-page booklets
- Intuitive user interface.
- Patented folding mechanism provides a sharp professional finish.
- Book thickness measuring automatically sets the fold rollers.
- Heavy duty stapling heads with 5000 staple cartridge.
- Face Trimmer Module option will trim the shingle off the front of the book.
- Lead edge trimmer to remove the shingle and give a clean finish.
- Optional SquareFold unit to give square edged books with flatter finish.
- Modular Design:
- Booklet Maker - the simplest configuration includes the bookletmaker and output tray to provide a simple solution to producing hand fed sets - stapling, folding and stacking.
- Face Trimmer - the addition of the trimmer removes the shingled effect on the face of the folded document and provides a clean document edge.
- Hand feeding - output from any print device can be manually fed through the booklet maker, face trim and squarefold modules.
- Squarefold - this unit adds a square folded spine for a professional, perfect bound look to the finished book.
- New Colour Graphical Interface. Operators are now guided through job setup with detailed graphics that can provide step-by-step guidance. Getting professional results has never been easier.
- Hand feed capability. This standard feature allows output produced on other printing systems to be turned into high quality booklets.
- Dual Bin Feeder. The high capacity dual bin feeder gives the ability for long uninterrupted runs of booklets. The bins can be loaded on the run with pre-collated sets from multiple print engines.
- Production Booklet Makers. Capable of 35 sheets creating 140 page booklets.
- Squarefold module (optional). The Squarefold module adds the finishing touch with a square folded edge and printable spine. Gives booklets the professional look of a perfect bound book.
- Face Trimmer module (optional). The Face Trimmer module trims the side opposite to the spine eliminating the “shingle” effect that occurs with thicker booklets.
- Fold mechanism. A newly designed fold mechanism gives a sharp fold for every application, resulting in professional looking documents every time.
- Maintenance free staple heads. High-wearing parts are built into the easy to replace staple cartridge itself. You’ll spend less time worrying about maintenance and more time making great looking books.
- Optional Creasing or Creasing/Side trimming module. The System 350/500 can be enhanced by adding either the CR500 creasing module or the CST500 creasing and side slitting module. Full bleed production, the CST500 crease and side trim unit can be added. Side edges can be removed from the sheets meaning there is no need to trim the booklets in an offline guillotine prior to production.
- Sheet Capacity: 30 Sheets
- Standard Paper Sizes: A4, A3, B4, 8.5x11", 8.5x14", 9x12", 11x17", 12x18", SRA4, SRA3 and Custom size possible
- Paper Size (Min): Width 8.1", Length 10.8"
- Paper Size (Max): Width 12.6", Length 18"
- Paper Weight: uncoated (Min) 16 lb Bond, coated (Min) 28 lb Bond
- Paper Weight (Max): 110 lb Cover
- Set size (stapled folding): 2-50 Sheets BM500 (20 lb Bond), 2-50 Sheets BM350 (20 lb Bond)
- Set size (non stapled folding): 1-2 sheets
- Off-line Use: Yes
- Power Source :100-230V 50-60Hz
- Power consumption :250W
- Noise emission: 62dB
- Dimensions H x W x D: 39.7 x 31.9 x 29.6"
- CR500 Creasing Unit
- Optical Reader: OMR, Barcode & 2D
- CST Creasing and Side Trimming Unit
- AF602: Air Assisted Feeder
- VF602: Vacuum Belt Feeder
Write Your Own Review