Morgana RDC Rotary Die Cutter
89990 NewCondition InStock
Morgana RDC Rotary Die Cutter (MOR-RDC)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Morgana RDC Rotary Die Cutter combines speed, easy operation and quality and is the ideal solution for your in house commercial die cutting requirements. It is the ideal machine for the production of high volumes of boxes, labels and personalized items, such as business cards, greetings cards and postcards. It guarantees a professional quality and has a fast working speed. It is designed to meet the needs of today’s digital print applications, including short, medium and long run custom shaped products.The RDC has an easy to use touch screen that has various setting adjustments for fine tuning the die location to the image, as well as adjustments for waste separation, job change and job storage.Accuracy of the cutting can be controlled by working from the lead edge or a printed registration mark of the sheet, side alignment also ensures that accuracy is repeated every time. Its intuitive settings enable you to produce up to 4,000 sheets / hour, enabling you to quickly meet any finishing requirement.Using a top sheet air feed system, deep pile feeder and double sheet detector the RDC Rotary Die Cutter reduces the problems which can occur with today’s demanding digital outputs.
- Die cut, kiss cut, score and perforate in one pass.
- Flexible dies for custom shaped products.
- 4,500 sheets per Hour.
- Top sheet, air suction, deep pile feeder.
- Simple and quick die changeover.
- Sheet separator.
- 368 x 508mm max. sheet size.
- 120 - 400gsm stock.
- Flexible cutting dies.
- Die registration system.
- Inline waste stripping.
- High capacity feeder.
- Delivery conveyor.
- Mark or edge registration.
- Quick change stripper assemblies.
- Batch delivery.
- Parameter storage and retrieval.
- Maximum sheet size: 14.5" x 20"
- Minimum sheet size: 8.5" x 8.5"
- Maximum die size: 15" x 20"
- Minimum die size: 6.3" x 3.9"
- Maximum die cut area: 14.2" x 18.6"
- Minimum die cut area: 5.6" x 2.7"
- Maximum paper thickness: 148lb
- Minimum paper thickness: 78lb
- Maximum speed: 4,500 sheets per hour
- Feeder pile height: 15.7"
- Dimensions: 111" x 31.5" x 42.1"
- Power requirement: 220 Volts AC
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Sade Bates
Thank you for reaching out about the Morgana RDC - We have forwarded this question on to our Sales Team. If you have any other questions about this machine, please call 1-800-944-4573 and ask for our Sales Team they would be happy to help you with this item.
Answered by MyBinding.com