James Burn BB400P Speedbind Automatic Inline Punch and Wire Binding Machine
114999 NewCondition InStock
James Burn BB400P Speedbind Automatic Inline Punch and Wire Binding Machine (04JBBB400P)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Binding speed up to 3,000 documents per hour, depending on the application and operator, making it one of the fastest automatic wire machines in its category.
- Simple control panel for job setup.
- Fully automatic punching and binding is completed with just 1 operator.
- Maximum punching thickness of 4 mm.
- Handles paper sizes from 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" up to 15 5/8" x 15 5/8".
- Handles 3:1 pitch Wire-O from 1/4" to 9/16" diameters.
- Compatible with Wire-O spools and SnakeSkin Wire-O.
- Unlimited skip binding with 2 loop skip minimum.
- Handles flush cut documents, oversized covers, and tabbed sheets.
- Small overall footprint to take up less space on your operating floor than other comparable machines.
- Mechanical adjustments, insertion guide, and closing tool changes are completed from the front of the machine.
- Ideal for various wire binding applications, including calendars.
- Automatically feeds back covers for desktop calendars and turns them around after closing and before moving to the reception conveyor.
- Speedbind Binding Process:
- The operator positions the documents onto the left side of the machine
- The document is jogged by gravity
- The document is punched
- The document is transported to the wire feeding section
- The wire element is cut to length and fed
- The wire element is inserted into the document
- The document moves to the closing station
- The document is stacked on the reception exit conveyor
- Optional Accessories:
- Board Feeder: The board feeder is a station that can be added to the machine. A stack of hard covers are loaded into the feeder, and it will automatically load them one at a time while the operator loads the book block. This eliminates the need to collate the covers with the rest of the book ahead of time.
- Nail Hole Punch: Punches nail hole for wall hanging calendars.
- Punch Dies: 3:1 Pitch Wire-O® Punching Dies.
- Closing Tools: Available in sizes from 1/4" to 1".
- Item #: 04JBBB400P
- Suggested User: Industrial
- Binding Style: Wire-O Binding
- Operation - Punching: Electric
- Operation - Binding: Electric
- Power Voltage: 220v 3-Phase, 60Hz, 30A
- Dimensions: 12' 10" L x 4' 11" W x 6' 3" H (126" W x 59" D x 75" H)
- Punch & Bind Capability: Punching & Binding
- Setup Time: 15-30 Minutes, Depending on Operator
- Paper Size: 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" up to 15 5/8" x 15 5/8"
- Accepted Paper Type: No Stock Limitations
- Selectable Speeds: 9 Speed Settings (Setting 4 is Lowest Recommended Speed)
- Speed: Between 1,500 to 3,000 Documents per Hour
- Maximum Punching Thickness: 4 mm
- Skip Binding: Unlimited (Minimum 2 Loops per Skip)
- Air Compressor Requirements: 5 Bar, 500 l/min (Dry Air)
- Control Panel: Standard Control Panel
- Control Panel Notifications: None
- Hands-Free Operation: No
- Special Training Required: Requires Installation & Training / Requires Operator with Mechanical Ability to perform Changeover, Set Up, & Machine Adjustments.
Write Your Own Review