James Burn BB400SP Speedbind Automatic Inline Split Punch and Wire Binding Machine
139000 NewCondition InStock
James Burn BB400SP Speedbind Automatic Inline Split Punch and Wire Binding Machine (04JBBB400SP)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Key Features:
- Maximum punching thickness of 8 mm with split binding features.
- Simple control panel for job setup.
- Fully automatic punching and binding is completed with just 1 operator.
- Binding speeds up to 3,000 documents per hour, depending on the application and operator, making it one of the fastest automatic wire machines in its category.
- Handles paper sizes from 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" up to 15 5/8" x 15 5/8".
- Handles 3:1 pitch Wire-O® from 1/4" to 9/16" and 2:1 pitch Wire-O® from 5/8" up to 1" diameters.
- Compatible with Wire-O® spools and SnakeSkin™ Wire-O®.
- Ideal for various wire binding applications, including calendars.
- Unlimited skip binding with 2 loop skip minimum.
- Handles flush cut documents, over-sized covers, and tabbed sheets.
- Mechanical adjustments, insertion guide, and closing tool changes are completed from the front of the machine.
- Automatically feeds back covers for desktop calendars and turns them around after closing and before moving to the reception conveyor.
- Small overall footprint to take up less space on your operating floor than other comparable machines.
- Optional Add-On Accessories:
- Nail Hole Punch: Punches nail hole for wall hanging calendars.
- Board Feeder: The board feeder is a station that can be added to the machine. A stack of hard covers are loaded into the feeder, and it will automatically load them one at a time while the operator loads the book block. This eliminates the need to collate the covers with the rest of the book ahead of time.
- Punch Dies: 3:1 and 2:1 Pitch** Wire-O® Punching Dies.
- Closing Tools: Available in sizes from 1/4" to 1".
- Document Binding Steps/Processes:
- The operator positions the documents onto the left side of the machine.
- The document is jogged by gravity.
- The document is punched.
- The document is transported to the wire feeding section.
- The wire element is cut to length and fed.
- The wire element is inserted into the document.
- The document moves to the closing station.
- The document is stacked on the reception exit conveyor.
- Binding Style: Wire-O Binding
- Operation: Punching Electric
- Operation: Binding Electric
- Power Voltage: 220v 3-Phase, 60Hz, 30A
- Dimensions: 12' 10" L x 4' 11" W x 6' 3" H (126" W x 59" D x 75" H)
- Punch & Bind Capability: Punching & Binding
- Setup Time: 15-30 Minutes, Depending on Operator
- Paper Size: 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" up to 15 5/8" x 15 5/8"
- Accepted Paper Type: No Stock Limitations
- Selectable Speeds: 9 Speed Settings (Setting 4 is Lowest Recommended Speed)
- Speed: Between 1,500 to 3,000 Documents per Hour
- Maximum Punching Thickness: 8 mm (Split Binding)
- Skip Binding: Unlimited (Minimum 2 Loops per Skip)
- Air Compressor Requirements: 5 Bar, 500 l/min (Dry Air)
- Control Panel: Standard Control Panel
- Control Panel Notifications: None
- Hands-Free Operation: No
- Special Training Required: Requires Installation & Training
Requires Operator with Mechanical Ability to perform Changeover, Set Up, & Machine Adjustments.
- Product Weight (lbs): 2320
Write Your Own Review