Permacolor PermaFlex PF6300 5mil 53.9" x 164' Clear PVC Textured Overlaminate
453.96 NewCondition InStock
Mactac Permacolor PermaFlex PF6300 5mil 53.9" x 164' Clear PVC Textured Overlaminate (PF6315)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Permacolor PermaFlex PF6300 5mil 54" x 100' Clear PVC Textured Overlaminate||PF6354L100|
|Permacolor PermaFlex PF6300 5mil 40.9" x 164' Clear PVC Textured Overlaminate||PF6314|
This Permacolor PermaFlex PF6300 53.9" x 164' Clear PVC Textured Overlaminate is a 5-mil clear PVC film with a lustre textured finish to eliminate glare and provide a very unique and pleasing viewing surface. This product can be used as an overlaminate for indoor and outdoor applications and wets out perfectly when used over UV inkjet and screen printed images. PF6300 not only provides protection from abrasion and moisture, it also helps retard color fade caused by ultra violet (UV) light exposure. It can also be used as a floor graphic laminate. It exceeds industry standards for slip resistance, when tested according BS7976-2.
- Features and Benefits:
- Thin enough for retractable banners yet durable enough for floor graphics
- Outdoor durability is three years in vertical applications and indoor durability is five years
- Floors; use indoor only, durability is 1â3 years depending on traffic.
- Lamination to either one or both sides of photographic prints, transparencies and digital images to impart protection
- Typical Uses:
- Floor graphics indoor only
- Trade show displays
- Retractable banners
- Physical Properties
Property Typical Values Test Method Thickness, inches (Âµm)
Film plus adhesive
ASTM-D645 Peel Adhesion lb./in.
180Â° on Glass
- 24 hrs.
FTM-1 Quick Tack, lb./inÂ² (N/25mm)
FTM-9 Dimensional Stability %
FTM-14 Determination of Slip
BS 7976-2: 2002 Temperature Range
32Â°F to 120Â°F (0Â°C to 50Â°C)
-22Â° to 140Â°F (-30Â° to 60Â°C)
Surface Burning Characteristics
(Meets ANSI, NFPA, and IFC as
ASTM E84-01 or
ANSI/NFPA 255 or
Adhesive pH Neutral TAPPI-529
In vertical applications (90Â±5Â°), the outdoor durability is 3 years in vertical applications and indoor durability is 5 years. On Floors; use indoor only, durability is 1 â 3 years depending on traffic.
All Permacolor overlaminating films have UV resistance built in to help extend the life of your image, the durability of the image is mainly dependent upon the quality of the inks (see technical data sheets given by the ink manufacturers) and pressure sensitive media being used.
- Shelf Life
Two years when stored between 60Â°F - 77Â°F (15Â°C - 25Â°C) and at 50% relative humidity or less. Note: Mactac recommends that rolls be stored on end or suspended from the core.
1) The user is responsible for determining the productâs suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Mactac studies and field surveys with numerous customers using PermacolorÂ® laminates in rolled-up graphic applications, leads to the following recommendations for rolling and shipping laminated images:
1. Prior to rolling graphics:
- a) A 2 - 4 hour wet-out period is strongly recommended for the adhesive system to build to ultimate adhesion. This will significantly improve your success with rolled-up graphics.
- b) This product can be used over UV inkjet and screen printed images. However, extra wet-out time is required to reduce silvering and build bond prior to rolling.
2. For single-side laminated images:
- a)Roll laminated side in for shipping and storage.
- b) An inside roll diameter of 3 - 5 inches, minimum, is recommended for graphics with less than 10 mil total graphic thickness (includes imaged media and Permacolor overlaminates).
- c) For images with a total thickness of 10 mils or greater an inside roll diameter of 10 - 12 inches, minimum, is recommended.
3. For images laminated on both front and back sides:
- a)Roll images with the thicker laminate to the inside for shipping and storage. For example: if your image has 5 or 10 mil polycarbonate or vinyl on the front and 15 mil Polycarbonate on the back (for additional stiffness), roll the graphic with the 15 mil PermaFlexÂ® side in.
- b) All double laminated images should be rolled with an inside roll diameter of 10 - 12 inches minimum. Remember that a larger inside diameter is better.
Please keep in mind that these are recommendations, individual experience should not be discounted. We recognize that different laminators and laminating methods may produce different results. The recommendations above represent our experience as having the âgreatestâ success in the field.
Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
- Adhesive Type Permanent: Permanent Acrylic
- Color: Clear
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Textured
- Length: 164'
- Width: 53.9"
- Liner Category: 60# Glassine
- Outdoor Durability: 3 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Thickness: 5.0 mil
Write Your Own Review