Permacolor PermaPrint White 38" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film
294.53 NewCondition InStock
Mactac Permacolor PermaPrint White 38" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film (IP5008)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Permacolor PermaPrint White 54" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film||IP5040|
|Permacolor PermaPrint White 51" x 400' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film||IP5001|
|Permacolor PermaPrint White 51" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film||IP5002|
|Permacolor PermaPrint White 37" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film||IP5007|
|Permacolor PermaPrint White 25" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film||IP5015|
This Permacolor PermaPrint White 38" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film is a white opaque plastic film double coated with a high-tack, high-bond acrylic adhesive for mounting graphics to a wide variety of mounting boards and other surfaces. It is designed for quick adhesion to a variety of mounting surfaces and can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. The single release liner permits easy lamination and eliminates the need to remove a second liner in applications where that may be difficult or impossible. This Permacolor PermaPrint White 38" x 150' Perm/Perm Back Mounting Film has a smooth, adhesive construction that permit distortion-free mounting of photographic prints and other graphic images to a wide variety of substrates including Fome-Cor, Gatorfoam, Crescent board, Masonite and Sintra.
- Features and Benefits:
- One paper release liner allows for fast lamination
- Typical Uses:
- Mounting of images to black gator, Sintra and other typical mounting substrates
- Physical Properties
Property Typical Values Test Method Thickness mils (mm)
Carrier and Adhesive
ASTM D-645 Peel Adhesion, lb. /in.
- 30 min.
- 24 hr.
PSTC - 3 Quick Tack lb. /inÂ² (N/25mm)
4.4 (17.5) MACtac CTM-25 Shear, Hours to Fail
150 PSTC - 7 Temperature Ranges
Application for best results:
50Â° to 120Â°F (10Â° - 49Â°C)
-20Â° to 200Â°F (-30Â° to 93Â°C)
Adhesive pH Neutral TAPPI-529
- Shelf Life
Two years when stored at 75Â°F (24Â°C) and 50% relative humidity or less. Note: Mactac recommends that rolls be stored on end or suspended from the core.
1) The user is responsible for determining the productâs suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
- General Comments
- 1. Where exposure to chemicals, solvents or high pressure wash is anticipated, Mactac recommends sealing the edges with varnish, silicone or other sealant to prevent penetration by these liquids.
- 2. Prints should not be applied onto dusty, dirty, oily or oxidized surfaces.
- 3. The mounting board must be properly prepared prior to mounting the image. This may include wiping with alcohol, light sanding or surface sealing depending on the board. Contact your board supplier for their recommendation.
- 4. Mactac's pressure sensitive mounting films are intended for "Cold Roll Lamination" (50Â°F - 120Â°F). The addition of heat while simultaneous mounting with Thermal Overlaminates may result in curl or have other detrimental effects on the finished product.
- 5. Whenever possible, always test first to ensure end-use capability.
- Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
- Adhesive Category: Optically Clear
- Adhesive Type: Permanent/Permanent Acrylic
- Carrier: Polypropylene (PP)
- Color: White
- Films: Polyester (PET)
- Length: 150'
- Width: 38"
- Liner Category: 96# White Polycoated Paper
- Outdoor Durability: 5 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Thickness: 1.8 mil
Write Your Own Review