Mactac IMAGin JX999R 2.6mil Gloss Clear PVC 54" x 164' Window Print Media
548.59 NewCondition InStock
Mactac IMAGin 2.6mil Gloss Clear PVC 54" x 164' Window Print Media (JX999R)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Mactac IMAGin JX999R Gloss Clear PVC 54" x 164' Window Print Media is a 2.6 mil soft clear gloss, polymeric stabilized PVC film designed for solvent-based ink jet printing. The product is coated on one side with a clear removable, solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with an 86# Kraft liner.The JX999R is designed for flat to slightly curved surfaces such as window graphics and display graphics.
- Physical Properties
Property Typical Values Test Method Peel Adhesion
180° on glass
- 24 hr.
0.45 - 1.4 (2 - 6)
FTM - 1 Quick Tack, lb./in² (N/25mm)
FTM - 14
10" x 10" Sample
Bonded to aluminum
-40°F to 194°F (-40°C to 90°C)
- Approved Printing Processes:
Screen Printing: HP Indigo No
UV Cured No Off-set No
Solvent No UV Off-set No
Digital: UV Inkjet Yes Thermal Transfer Yes
Eco-solvent Yes Flexographic* No
True solvent Yes Laser No
Latex Yes Jetrion Yes
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be obtained from our Distributors or can be downloaded from www.mactac.com . Printer and heater settings and ICC profiles can also be downloaded from some O.E.M. or software manufacturer’s websites.
The ICC profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment.
The outdoor durability of the unprinted film is 5 years. JX999R has up to 2 year’s removability after application. Overlamination of the inkjet-printed material with Permacolor® or IMAGin overlaminates delays color fading that may occur over time. This color fading is mainly dependent upon the inks quality (see technical data sheets given by the ink manufacturers) and the pressure sensitive media being used.
- Shelf Life
2 year from D.O.M. when stored at 60/77°F (15/25°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
- Glass Breakage
Mactac accepts no liability for glass breakage due to temperature differences across the glass which can be caused by sunlight on dark areas of the graphic. Size, thickness, quality of cut, edge treatment, tinting and frame design all effect temperature stress
1) The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test your combination of REBEL products, inks and laminating films prior to commercial use.
- 1) Printing Conditions: Print in conditioned pressroom at ±73°F (23°C) and 50% RH. The maximum allowable ink saturation is 270%.
- 2) Drying Requirements: Solvent, Eco-solvent and Mild-solvent inkjet prints require 24 - 48 hr. drying time - open to the air. Inks do not dry when printed media is rolled up. The prints must be dry prior to lamination.
- 3) Laminating Conditions: If the printed graphic is likely to be exposed to corrosive liquids, smoke, fumes, and highly polluted areas or there is a likelihood of scratching, it is highly recommended to laminate with Permacolor PermaGard Series (high performance) or ColorGard LUV Series (intermediate) overlaminating films.
- 4) Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin JX999R can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature
- 5) Application: IMAGin JX999R can be applied wet or dry. For a perfect application we recommend a wet application.
- 6) Removal: JX999R is cleanly removable for up to two years off most surfaces. The removability may be affected by the following substrates: polystyrene, nitrocellulose painted surfaces and soft PVC. With such substrates an increase of adhesion over time may occur and adhesive residue on removal may be noticed.
- Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
- Adhesive Type: Removable Acrylic
- Color: Clear
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Gloss
- Length: 164'
- Width: 54"
- Liner Category: 86# White Kraft
- Outdoor Durability: 7 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Print Method: Latex, UV Inkjet
- Thickness: 2.6 mil
Write Your Own Review