IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Gloss White Removable Print Vinyl
272.78 NewCondition InStock
Mactac IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Gloss White Removable Print Vinyl (JX5829R)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Gloss White Permanent Print Vinyl||JX5829P|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White Permanent Print Vinyl||JX5828P|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White Removable Print Vinyl||JX5828R|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White High Tack Permanent Print Vinyl||JX5828HTO|
- Features and Benefits:
- 3.7-mil gloss white vinyl
- Four year outdoor durability
- Removable, opaque, solvent-based acrylic adhesive for ease of application
- Bright white face offers truer vibrant colors
- Typical Uses:
- Billboards & Decals
- Medium-term outdoor signage advertising & promotions
- Floor graphics
- Transit graphics
- Use with:
- PERMACOLOR Enhancers
- ColorGard LUV Series
- PermaFlex® IP6200 & PF6300
|Property||Typical Values||Test Method|
|Peel Adhesion |
lb./in. (N/25 mm)
180° on glass
- 24 hr.
0.6 - 1.6 (3 - 7)
|FTM - 1|
|Quick Tack, lb. /in² (N/25mm) |
0.5 - 1.3 (2 - 4)
|FTM - 9|
|Dimensional Stability, (%) |
48 hours @ 158°F
| FTM - 14 |
10" x 10" Sample
Bonded to aluminum
|Temperature Ranges |
-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
|Surface Burning Characteristics |
(Meets ANSI, NFPA, and IFC as
| ASTM E84-01 or |
ANSI/NFPA 255 or
This product has 2 year removability after application on many surfaces. The removability of JT5828R may be affected by the following substrates: polystyrene, nitrocellulose painted surfaces and soft PVC. With such substrates an increase of adhesion over time may occur and adhesive residue on removal may be noticed.
|Screen Printing:||HP Indigo ☐|
|UV Cured ☐||Off-set ☐|
|Solvent ☐||Off-set UV ☐|
|Digital: UV Inkjet ☒||Thermal Transfer ☒|
|Eco-solvent ☒||Flexographic ☐|
|True solvent ☒||Laser ☐|
|Latex ☒||Jetrion ☐|
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be obtained from our Distributors, downloaded from some O.E.M. or software manufacturer’s websites or can be downloaded from www.mactac.com.
The ICC profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment.
The outdoor durability of the unprinted film is 4 years. JT5829R has up to 2 year removability after application. Overlamination of the printed material with Permacolor® or IMAGin overlaminates delays color fading that may occur over time. This color fading is mainly dependent upon the inks quality (see technical data sheets given by the ink manufacturers) and the pressure sensitive media being used.
2 year from D.O.M. when stored at 60/77°F (15/25°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package
Due to the wide variability of interior walls, sealants and paints, no claims for successful applications to or removal from painted wall surfaces are made by MACtac. It is the users’ responsibility to determine the products suitability for the intended wall.
- 1) The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
- 2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
- 3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test your combination of JT5000 products, inks and laminating films prior to commercial use.
- 1 Printing Conditions: Print in conditioned pressroom at ±73°F (23°C) and 50% RH. The maximum allowable ink saturation is 270%.
- 2 Drying Requirements: Solvent, Eco-solvent and Mild-solvent inkjet prints require 24 - 48 hr. drying time - open to the air. Inks do not dry when printed media is rolled up. The prints must be dry prior to lamination.
- 3 Laminating Conditions: If the printed graphic is likely to be exposed to corrosive liquids, smoke, fumes, highly polluted areas or there is a likelihood of scratching, it is highly recommended to laminate with Permacolor ColorGard LUV series (Intermediate) or PromoGard (economy) overlaminating films. Please be aware that adding an overlaminate will significantly reduce conformability to complex surfaces.
- 4 Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin JT5000 series can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
- Adhesive Type: Removable Acrylic
- Color: White
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Gloss
- Length: 164'
- Width: 54"
- Liner Category: 86# White Kraft
- Outdoor Durability: 4 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Print Method: Latex, UV Inkjet
- Thickness: 3.7 mil
Write Your Own Review