IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White High Tack Permanent Print Vinyl
370.39 NewCondition InStock
Mactac IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White High Tack Permanent Print Vinyl (JX5828HTO)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Gloss White Permanent Print Vinyl||JX5829P|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Gloss White Removable Print Vinyl||JX5829R|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White Permanent Print Vinyl||JX5828P|
|IMAGin 3.7mil 54" x 164' Matte White Removable Print Vinyl||JX5828R|
This IMAGin JX5828HTO 54" x 164' Matte White High Tack Permanent Print Vinyl is a 3.7-mil matte white, soft calendared PVC film that is coated on one side with a high tack, permanent, opaque, solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with an 86# Kraft liner. JX5828HTO is designed for medium term, indoor or outdoor or advertising, tri-vision or flat billboards, and promotion on flat or slightly curved surfaces. This film has been tested and approved for interior short-napped commercial grade carpeting floor graphics when used in conjunction with PF6000 series, slip-resistant over laminating films!
- Features and Benefits:
- 3.7-mil matte white vinyl
- Four year outdoor durability
- Special high-tack, opaque, solvent-based adhesive for diÂ¸cult applications
- Brilliant white face for truer, brighter colors
- Typical Uses:
- Carpet graphics
- Tri-vision billboards
- Medium-term outdoor advertising
- Low surface energy substrates
- Use with:
- ColorGard LUV Series
- PermaFlexÂ® IP6200 & PF6300
- Physical Properties
Property Typical Values Test Method Peel Adhesion
lb./in. (N/25 mm)
180Â° on glass
- 30 min.
- 24 hr.
5.5 - 7.0 (25 - 31)
6.5 - 7.5 (27 - 33)
FTM - 1 Quick Tack, lb. /inÂ² (N/25mm)
4.0 - 5.7 (19 - 25)
FTM - 9 Dimensional Stability, (%)
48 hours @ 158Â°F
FTM - 14
10" x 10" Sample
Bonded to aluminum
-5Â°F to 158Â°F (-20Â°C to 70Â°C)
Flammability Self-extinguishing ISO 3795 Heat Radiation Test Classification
NÂ°N060135 â DE-4
Surface Burning Characteristics
(Meets ANSI, NFPA, and IFC as
ASTM E84-01 or
ANSI/NFPA 255 or
- Approved Printing Processes:
Screen Printing: HP Indigo ☐ UV Cured ☐ Off-set ☐ Solvent ☐ Off-set UV ☐ Digital: UV Inkjet ☒ Thermal Transfer ☐ Eco-solvent ☒ Flexographic ☐ True solvent ☒ Laser ☐ Latex ☒ Jetrion ☐
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be obtained from our Distributors, downloaded from some O.E.M. or software manufacturerâs websites, or can be downloaded from www.mactac.com.
The ICC profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customerâs responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment.
The outdoor durability of the unprinted film is 4 years. Over lamination of the inkjet-printed material with PermacolorÂ® overlaminates delays color fading that may occur over time. This color fading is mainly dependent upon the inks quality (see technical data sheets given by the ink manufacturers) and the pressure sensitive media being used.
- Shelf Life
2 years from D.O.M. when stored at 60/77Â°F (15/25Â°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
- 1) The user is responsible for determining the productâs suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
- 2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
- 3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test your combination of JT5000 products, inks and laminating films prior to commercial use.
- 1 Printing Conditions: Print in conditioned pressroom at Â±73Â°F (23Â°C) and 50% RH. The maximum allowable ink saturation is 270%.
- 2 Drying Requirements: Solvent, Eco-solvent and Mild-solvent inkjet prints require 24 - 48 hr. drying time - open to the air. Inks do not dry when printed media is rolled up. The prints must be dry prior to lamination.
- 3 Laminating Conditions: If the printed graphic is likely to be exposed to corrosive liquids, smoke, fumes, highly polluted areas or there is a likelihood of scratching, it is highly recommended to laminate with Permacolor ColorGard LUV series (Intermediate) or PromoGard (economy) overlaminating films. Please be aware that adding an overlaminate will significantly reduce conformability to complex surfaces.
- 4 Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin JT5000 series can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
- Adhesive Type: Permanent Acrylic
- Color: White
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 164'
- Width: 54"
- Liner Category: 86# White Kraft
- Outdoor Durability: 4 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Print Method: Latex, UV Inkjet
- Thickness: 3.7 mil
Write Your Own Review