IMAGin PrintVinyl Media - 3.9 mil Gloss White with Permament Clear Adhesive
0 NewCondition InStock
Mactac IMAGin PrintVinyl Media - 3.9 mil Gloss White with Permament Clear Adhesive (MACTAC-JT829P)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|IMAGin PrintVinyl Media - 3.9 mil 64" x 150' Gloss White w/ Permament Clear Adhesive||JT829PW64L150|
|IMAGin PrintVinyl Media - 3.9 mil 54" x 150' Gloss White w/ Permament Clear Adhesive||JT829PW54L150|
|IMAGin PrintVinyl Media - 3.9 mil 30" x 150' Gloss White w/ Permament Clear Adhesive (2 Rolls)||JT829PW30L150|
These IMAGin PrintVinyl Media are 3.9mil gloss white vinyl print media that are coated on one side with a clear permanent, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with a 74# Kraft liner. It is designed for short term indoor and outdoor applications on flat and slightly curved surfaces, including signage and POP for up to four years. Suitable for: Solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV inkjet, and UV screen printing.
- Features and Benefits:
- Up to four year outdoor durability.
- Permanent, clear, acrylic adhesive.
- Typical Uses:
- General purpose indoor signage.
- Outdoor advertising and promotion on flat or slightly curved surfaces.
- Use with:
- ColorGard LUV Series
- PERMACOLOR PromoGard
|Property||Typical Values||Test Method|
|Peel Adhesion |
180Â° on glass
- 24 hr.
3.2 - 4.5 (14 - 20)
|FTM - 1|
|Quick Tack, lb./inÂ² (N/25mm) |
2.1 - 3.2 (9 - 14)
|FTM - 9|
| Dimensional Stability, (%)|
48 hours @ 158Â°F
| FTM - 14|
10" x 10" Sample
Bonded to aluminum
|Temperature Ranges |
5Â°F to 158Â°F (-20Â°C to 70Â°C)
The indoor durability of this film is 5 - 6 years and the outdoor durability of the unprinted film is up to 4 years. Over lamination of the inkjet-printed material with PermacolorÂ® overlaminates minimizes yellowing of the print media and delays color fading that may occur over time. This color fading is mainly dependent upon the inks quality (see technical data sheets given by the ink manufacturers) and the pressure sensitive media being used.
|Screen Printing:||HP Indigo ☐|
|UV Cured ☐||Off-set ☐|
|Solvent ☐||Off-set UV ☐|
|Digital: UV Inkjet ☒||Thermal Transfer ☐|
|Eco-solvent ☒||Flexographic * ☐|
|True solvent ☒||Laser ☐|
|Latex ☒||Jetrion ☐|
To achieve the best possible print quality, please make sure that the correct ICC profiles or printer settings are used. Profiles can be obtained from our Distributors or can be downloaded from www.mactac.com . Printer and heater settings and ICC profiles can also be downloaded from some O.E.M. or software manufacturerâs websites.
The ICC profiles are provided solely as a customer resource. Print environments, the individual nature of printing systems, inks and software can significantly affect output. It is the customerâs responsibility to determine the suitability of any profile for use in their specific print environment.
2 years from D.O.M. when stored at 60/77Â°F (15/25Â°C) and 50% relative humidity in the original package.
- 1) The user is responsible for determining the productâs suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
- 2) If there are any questions about applications, please contact your Mactac sales representative to discuss your requirements for recommendations.
- 3) If this is a printed Performance Guide it is an uncontrolled document. Please check the Mactac website for the latest, most up-to-date version.
Always test your combination of IMAGin products, inks and laminating films prior to commercial use.
- 1)Printing Conditions: Print in conditioned pressroom at Â±73Â°F (23Â°C) and 50% RH. Ink saturation should not exceed 270%.
- 2)Drying Requirements: Solvent, Eco-solvent and Mild-solvent inkjet prints require 24 - 48 hr. drying time - open to the air. Inks do not dry when printed media is rolled up. The prints must be dry prior to lamination.
- 3)Laminating Conditions: If the printed graphic is likely to be exposed to corrosive liquids, smoke, fumes and highly polluted areas or there is a likelihood of scratching it is highly recommended you laminate with Permacolor ColorGard LUV series (intermediate) or PromoGard (economical) overlaminating films. Please be aware that adding an overlaminate will significantly reduce conformability to complex surfaces.
- 4)Transportation Conditions: To allow for easy transportation, IMAGin series can be rolled up, with the image out, with a minimum diameter of 6 inches (15cm). When the image is not protected by an overlaminate, make sure the print is completely dry and protected in a plastic bag. During transportation or storage, avoid exposing them to extreme temperature and humidity changes.
- Values given are typical and are not necessarily for use in specification.
Write Your Own Review
- Adhesive Type: Permanent Acrylic
- Color: White
- Films: Vinyl (PVC)
- Finish: Gloss
- Length: 150'
- Width: Choose Above
- Liner Category: 74# White Kraft
- Outdoor Durability: 4 Years
- Precise Program: N
- Print Method: Latex, UV Inkjet
- Thickness: 3.9 mil