TLC Model 7000 12-9/16" Heavy Duty Pouch Laminator
349.95 NewCondition OutOfStock
TLC Model 7000 12-9/16" Heavy Duty Pouch Laminator (TLC-7000)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Metal case construction.
- Fan cooled outlet table.
- Finned heat sink for additional cooling.
- Brushless gear motor for long, trouble-free life.
- Grounded chassis.
- Molded silicone rollers withstand elevated temperatures.
- Separate Heat & Run switches and a fixed speed of approximately 33" per minute, this model is capable of hot or cold laminating.
- An adjustable temperature control and ready light.
- Built to last doing up to 10 mil thick pouches.
- UL Certified.
- 100% made in the USA
- Has a 5-year factory warranty against defects and wear out
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
- Entry Throat: 12"
- Speed: 33" per minute
- Pouch Thickness: up to 10 mil
- Warm-Up Time: 3-5 Minutes
- Certification: UL Certified
- Warranty: 5 Years
Write Your Own Review
Asked by Bobby Pearson
We are able to do a price match on items that exactly match a listing on another site. We would also match what they are charging for shipping. Please give us a call at 800-944-4573, as we would need to be able to verify the cost and place the order with you by phone to manually adjust the cost.
Answered by MyBinding.com