DeLuxe M17G8-AST 5/16" Wire Stitcher With Two G8 Heads
9888.9956 NewCondition InStock
Deluxe Stitcher 5/16" Wire Stitcher With Two G8 Heads (M17G8-AST)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Designed to staple both flat and saddle work ranging in thickness from 2 sheets to 5/16"
- Equipped with two heads standard, but can be operated with as many as eight G8 heads installed at one time.
- Maximum center to enter distance is 18", minimum is approximately 1-7/8".
- The recommended wire sizes are as follows: 23 - 28 gauge round and 21x25 flat
- Easily adjusted from saddle work to flat work by means of tilting the 6-1/2" x 33" work table. An adjustable work guide and adjustable work stops are easily attached to work table and provide for accurate registering of flat work for uniform spacing of staples.
- Footswitch operated and is belt driven by a 3/4 HP motor, making possible operating speeds up to 215 stitches per minute.
- The motor is mounted on an adjustable bracket which can be raised or lowered for adjusting the driving belt tension.
- The machine driving mechanism is thoroughly shielded thus preventing the possibility of personal injury.
- Has a 14" throat depth for both flat and saddle stitching. The work table is approximately 34" above the floor, and there is approximately 17/32" clearance between the top of the work table and the stitching head.
- With the table installed, the M17 requires about 33" x 30" of floor space.
- Sound level readings at a normal operator position are approximately 70 dBC
- Capacity: From 2 sheets to 5/16" thick
- Wire Sizes: from 23 - 28 round and 21x25 flat/li>
- Clinch: Moveable clincher for flat stitching
- Table: 33" wide heavy duty, 14" throat for flat and saddle work
- Speed: 215 stitches per minute
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Power: 110V / 60Hz / 12A
- Machine Weight: 445 lbs
- Floor Space Required: 33" x 30"
Write Your Own Review