Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 24" x 36.5" Gloss Black 10pk
195.28 NewCondition InStock
Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 24" x 36.5" Gloss Black 10pk (80PPBFBG2436)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 18" x 24.5" Gloss Black 10pk||80PPBFBG1824|
|Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 20" x 30.5" Gloss Black 10pk||80PPBFBG2030|
- 3/16" thick black foam board.
- Permanent adhesive both on the board and laminate sheet to allow flush trimming.
- 1/4" leading edge where film is attached to the self-stick board.
- One piece construction let's you know your costs.
- Easy to use in any Laminator.
- 10 pouch boards per box.
- How to use Polar Pouch Boards:
- 1. Lift over-laminate film from board and place your print on the board.
- 2. Holding film up or lay film forward over the top roller (shown), process print through laminator to adhere film to the surface of your print.
- 3. Raise your laminated print off the board and remove coversheet to expose adhesive on the board.
- 4. Roll your laminated print down either through a laminator or by hand. Display your mounted and laminated print and trim if necessary. Attach display hardware and display
- Size: 24" x 36.5"
- Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss
- Quantity: 10
Write Your Own Review