Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 18" x 24.5" Matte Black 10pk
129.09 NewCondition InStock
Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 18" x 24.5" Matte Black 10pk (80PPBFBM1824)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 20" x 30.5" Matte Black 10pk||80PPBFBM2030|
|Polar Pressure Sensitive Foam Pouch Boards - 24" x 36.5" Matte Black 10pk||80PPBFBM2436|
These Polar Pressure Sensitive 18" x 24.5" Matte Black Foam Pouch Boards are "all in one" Mounting and Laminating Boards. These pouch boards are coated with pressure sensitive (cold) self-stick adhesive and with attached matte laminate film that minimizes glare. Ideal in mounting and laminating prints in one process without any set-up for fast and professional results. They are used for the most popular displays, over-laminate prints to protect you prints from moisture and handling while enhancing the prints appearence. Get 10pk on every order of Polar Pressure Sensitive 18" x 24.5" Matte Black Foam Pouch Boards.
- 3/16" thick black foam board.
- Permanent adhesive both on the board and laminate sheet to allow flush trimming.
- 1/4" leading edge where film is attached to the self-stick board.
- One piece construction let's you know your costs.
- Easy to use in any Laminator.
- 10 pouch boards per box.
- How to use Polar Pouch Boards:
- 1. Lift over-laminate film from board and place your print on the board.
- 2. Holding film up or lay film forward over the top roller (shown), process print through laminator to adhere film to the surface of your print.
- 3. Raise your laminated print off the board and remove coversheet to expose adhesive on the board.
- 4. Roll your laminated print down either through a laminator or by hand. Display your mounted and laminated print and trim if necessary. Attach display hardware and display
Write Your Own Review
- Size: 18" x 24.5"
- Color: Black
- Finish: Matte
- Quantity: 10