Sterling Wiremaster Semi-Automatic Double Loop Wire Binding Machine
21950 NewCondition InStock
Spiel Sterling Wiremaster Semi-Automatic Double Loop Wire Binding Machine (WM-SEMI)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Economical solution for wire binding.
- Capable of binding books at the brisk pace of 1,200 per hour.
- It changes over in about five minutes.
- The operator hangs the book on the wire and the Wiremaster Semi delivers the book to the closing station, and then to the delivery conveyor.
- Can bind up to 4 skips.
- Utilizes spools and accepts wire sizes from 1/4" up to 1-1/4".
- A precision toothed belt makes this machine standalone
- An automatic calendar hanger feeder is available as well as a near line infeed conveyor.
- Maximum Speed: 1,200 Books Per Hour
- Minimum Binding Edge: 2.75" / 70 mm
- Minimum Non-Binding Edge: 4" / 100 mm
- Maximum Binding Edge: 16.5"/ 420 mm
- Maximum Non-Binding Edge: 16.5" / 420 mm
- Wire Diameters: 1/4" - 1"
- Air Requirement: 100 PSI / 7 BAR
- Power: 110 Volts, 7 AMPS
- Floor Space: 7.3 X 8.8' / 223 X 267cm
- Weight: 561 LBS. / 255 Kg.
Write Your Own Review