Polar Pressure Sensitive Gator Pouch Boards - Matte White 10pk
0 NewCondition InStock
Polar Pressure Sensitive Gator Pouch Boards - Matte White 10pk (MY80PPBGWM)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Polar Pressure Sensitive Gator Pouch Boards - 18" x 24.5" Matte White 10pk||80PPBGWM1824|
|Polar Pressure Sensitive Gator Pouch Boards - 24" x 36.5" Matte White 10pk||80PPBGWM2436|
These Polar Pressure Sensitive Matte White Gator Pouch Boards offer a cold pressure sensitive adhesive on ridged gator board with a pressure sensitive overlaminate in matte finish that reduces glare. Use these Polar Gator cold pouch boards to easily adhere a print to a rigid board as well as laminate the surface of your print. These 3/16" thick Gator Boards are our most durable rigid substrate that we offer. Laminating your print protects the image from moisture and handling. These gator boards are ready to use and no set-up or webbing required. Get 10 pouch boards on every order. Make your print last and be more memorable with Polar Pressure Sensitive Matte White Gator Pouch Boards.
- 3/16" thick gator board.
- 1/4" leading edge where film is attached to the self-stick board.
- One piece construction for ease of use.
- Use by hand or with any laminator.
- 10 pouch boards per box.
- How to use Polar Pouch Boards:
- 1. Lift over-laminate film from board and place your print on the board.
- 2. Holding film up or lay film forward over the top roller (shown), process print through laminator to adhere film to the surface of your print.
- 3. Raise your laminated print off the board and remove coversheet to expose adhesive on the board.
- 4. Roll your laminated print down either through a laminator or by hand. Display your mounted and laminated print and trim if necessary. Attach display hardware and display.
Write Your Own Review
- Size: Choose Above
- Color: White
- Finish: Matte
- Quantity: 10pk