Polar E 38" Electric Cold Mount Roll Laminator
1624 NewCondition InStock
Polar E 38" Electric Cold Mount Roll Laminator (04POLARE38)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Media Bar which holds prints in place when mounting.
- Single knob for roll height adjustment assures rollers are always parallel.
- Automatic mechanism to take off the liner from laminating films while processing.
- Can be run with or without a footswitch, foot pedal is included.
- Motor runs at a moderate 3 feet per minute.
- Robust steel construction for increased pressure for smooth, glass like results.
- Full 38" width Media Bar which moves out of the way for laminate films.
- Automatic take-up for removing release liners.
- Two position roll height control knob - back for the rolls closed and touching, forward to accomodate boards from 1/8" to 1/2" thick.
- Spring factory set pressure control.
- Quick change shaft for changing roll films easily.
- Uses roll films wound on 3" cores (Extra Adapters included).
- Roller Width: 38 inches
- Board Thicknesses: up to 1/2" thick
- Speed: 3 ft. per minute
- Electrical: 110 volt, 50/60 Hz
- Outside Dimensions: 44" wide x 18" wide x 16" tall
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 26" x 21" (Must ship via truck)
- Shipping Weight: 125 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Write Your Own Review