James Burn EX610DA Double Action Automatic Punch
97500 NewCondition InStock
James Burn EX610DA Double Action Automatic Punch (04JBEX610DA)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Reduced setting time - up to 30% - only one adjustment required for both operations.
- Increased throughput - up to 25% - without considering handling time between the two operations which would be required with a single action machine.
- Simultaneous punching and cutting with marginal speed reduction compared to single action (60 to 80 strokes vs 110).
- Minimum training time required for the operator.
- Flexibility - only one double action tool for all formats which reduces tool budget as well as tool exchange leadtime and related labour cost.
- The machine can be used in its single action conguration without reducing productivity as compared to standard EX610.
- Maximum Format (Binding Edge): 11" (297 mm)
- Minimum Format (Binding Edge): 5" (125 mm)
- Maximum Format (Sheet Length): 9.8" (250 mm)
- Minimum Format (Sheet Length): 4" (102 mm)
- Machine Cycle Speed: 80 cycles/minute
- Maximum Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Tool Change: 2 minutes
- Format Changeover Time: 10 - 20 minutes
- Power Required: 2.5 Kw
- Electric Current: 220/380 Volts - 3 phase
- Air Supply: 6 bar/410/mn
- Dimensions w/High Pile Reception: 9.2' x 3.4' x 4.6' (2.8 x 1.04 x 1.4 m)
- Weight w/High Pile Reception: 2650 lbs. (1200 kg)
Write Your Own Review