- Product NameModelMaximum Laminating WidthMaximum Laminating SpeedMaximum Pouch ThicknessNumber of RollersOperating TemperatureTemperature ControlSpeed ControlReverse SwitchPreheating TimePower ConsumptionDimensions - L x W x HWarrantyWeight
- Spiral Quick-Lam DH33013" (330 mm)Fixed Speed of 2' per minute10 mils (250 Mic.)N/A176 - 320Â° FN/AN/AN/A3 minutes6.4 Amps / 700 Watts7" H x 23" W x 10" L1 Year Warranty10 lbs.
- Spiral Sprinter 335R613"Variable up to 3-1/2' / minute10 mil60Â° to 140Â°cYesYesYes5 MinutesN/A21" x 11" x 5"1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyN/A
- Speedy-Lam 330R-101312 feet (144 Inches) Per Minute14 mil100 Degrees to 160 Degrees cYesYesYes5 Minutes1500 Watts25" x 13-3/4" x 5-3/4"90 Day Manufacturer55 lbs.
Spiral Quick-Lam DH330 13" Dual Heat Pouch Laminator
239 NewCondition InStock
Spiral Quick-Lam 13" Dual Heat Pouch Laminator (DH330)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Spiral Quick-Lam DH330 13" Pouch Laminator offers a dual heat system for a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures.It is featured with 13" throat capacity, accommodates up to 10mil thick laminating pouches, and 2' per minute lamination speed. The central heat plate offers general heat distribution in the laminating process, while the two heated-rollers allow heat to be distribution directly onto the pouch during laminating process. This will provide crystal clear, bubble-free results when laminating color copies, photos & ink-jet printouts.
- Metal Cover - For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon Rollers - Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal Gears - To guarantee strength and durability.
- Motor - Heavy-Duty.
- Reverse Switch - Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
- Electronic Circuit & Gradual Temperature Control - For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
- 13" Throat - Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination) - For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
- Photo Ready - Heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing a crystal clear, bubble-free laminating result even when you laminate photos & ink-jet printouts.
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
- Throat Capacity: 13" (330 mm)
- Laminating Heat Range: 176 - 320Â° F
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: 10 mils (250 Mic.)
- Temperature Control: Adjustable Electronic Temperature
- Laminating Speed: Fixed Speed of 2' per minute
- Power Type: 6.4 Amps / 700 Watts
- Warm Up Time: 3 minutes
- Shipping Dimensions: 7" H x 23" W x 10" L
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
Compare to Similar Spiral Pouch Laminators
Asked by Krista Ramay
Great question! To get this process started you would need a pouch laminator, laminating pouches and a pouch carrier. Most laminating packs that we sell come with a Pouch carrier included.
Answered by MyBinding.com