Count FC114ASP Digital Creasing/Numbering/Strike Perforating Machine
21363 NewCondition InStock
Count Digital Creasing/Numbering/Strike Perforating Machine (FC114ASP)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- The FC114 ASP utilizes a bottom vacuum feed system with a register guide.
- Simple programming allows you to number, crease, perforate or strike perforate individually.
- Creasing Features include:
- CAM actuated compression creasing.
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock – simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
- Automated distance recognition – allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
- Numbering Features:
- Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads – with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet – from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges – no re-inking required! – for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- This product includes one rotary perforating assembly, but can accommodate up to 4 rotary perfs per sheet – additional assemblies sold separately.
- Also includes one strike perforating head assembly, but accommodates up to 2 strike perf assemblies – additional assembly sold separately.
- Optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- Automatic sheet counter for both batch and total counting.
- Accommodates inline folders (see COUNT KF-200).
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- This machine requires a small air compressor for numbering head operation.
- Model Number: FC114ASP (vacuum feed)
- Weight: 222 lbs (101 kg)
- Max Compression Crease (sheets per hour): 4,500
- Max Numbering Speed (sheets per hour): 8,000
- Max Rotary Perf/Score and Strike Perf Speed (sheets per hour): 12,000
- Paper Weight Range (gsm): 60 - 350
- Dimensions: 63.0 L x 29.0 W x 44.0 H in (160.0 x 73.7 x 111.8 cm)
- Max Sheet Size: 24.0 L x 18.0 W in (61.0 x 45.7 cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 4.5 L x 6.0 W in (11.4 x 15.2 cm)
- Electrical: 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz
- Made in: U.S.A.
Write Your Own Review