Standard APC-610 24" Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter
28100 NewCondition InStock
Standard 24" Programmable Hydraulic Paper Cutter (APC-610)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Hydraulic clamping and cutting mechanism ensures powerful and accurate cutting quality.
- The servo-motor driven backgauge assures accurate positioning and repeatability for consistent quality production.
- The color touchscreen is intuitive and icon-based for user-friendly operation. Operation, setting and information screens are used for efficient and accurate operation.
- The Simple Program Setting screen displays sheet rotating direction and cutting order graphically.
- The APC-610 is activated only when the two cut buttons are simultaneously pressed for operator safety.
- The unit comes standard with light curtain area sensors, if they detect any object, the cutting motion will stop immediately. These sensors meet the high level of safety specified in Category 4 according to ISO13849-1.
- Double Safety Circuit - The system is further equipped with a hard-wired secondary safety interrupt for operator safety.
- The system can be further enhanced with Horizon's pXnet bindery control system which integrates JDF workflow from upstream devices.
- The Knife Angle Adjusting Lever are easily done on the front side of the cutter.
- Maximum cutting width is 610 mm / 24.0”, maximum cutting height is 100 mm / 3.39”.
- The cutting knife is made of special steel ensuring consistently high standard cutting quality for a prolonged period of time.
- Cutting Width: Max - 610 mm / 24.0"
- Cutting Height: 100 mm / 3.93" (95 mm / 3.74" using the support plate)
- Cutting Depth (Max.): 620 mm / 24.4"
- Cutting Depth (Min.): 25 mm / 0.98" (65 mm / 2.56" using support plate)
- Clamp System: Hydraulic Powered 50 to 20 kN (500 to 2,000 kgf)
- Job Memory: 99 Steps, 200 Jobs
- Push-out Length: 20 to 150 mm / 0.785" to 5.905" Adjustable
- Cutting Speed: 3.8 seconds per cycle
- Rated Current: 3-Phase 200 to 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 8.2 A/ 3-Phase 380/400/415 V, 50/60 Hz, 4.2 A
- Machine Dimensions: 45.6" W x 59.3" D x 58" H (1,156 x 506 x 472 mm)
- Weight: 1,724.7 (783 kg)
Write Your Own Review