Polar Cub 25" Manual Cold Mount Roll Laminator Starter Kit
611.76 NewCondition InStock
Polar Cub 25" Manual Cold Mount Roll Laminator Starter Kit (CL25CUB-KIT)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Starter Kit Includes:
- 25" Polar Cub Laminator
- Image Edge 48" Foam Board Cutter
- 24" x 36" Adhesive Foam Board (10 sheets)
- 24" x 36" Gloss Pouch Boards (10 sheets)
- 20" x 30" Gloss Film Sheets and sled (10 sheets)
- 25" Polar Cub Laminator Features:
- Can mount boards up to 1" thick.
- Uses all types of self stick adhesive coated mounting boards.
- Rugged design and ready to use out of the box.
- Great for mounting larger prints.
- Professional grade silicon rollers provide even pressure and insure bubble free results and any exposed adhesive on the board will not stick to the rollers.
- Easy to Use:
- To set the gap between the rollers to match the thickness of your board, place your board between the rollers and close the rollers by turning the height control knob until there is no light between the board and the rollers. Then tighten the rolls a half turn on the height control knob. If you are using the same boards all the time, this will only need to be done once.
- Peel back the first inch of the release liner. Smoothly tack down your print to the inch of exposed adhesive. Insert the tacked edge into the laminator, remove the remainder of the release liner. Hold your print up so that it is smooth against the rollers.
- Turn the handle to pull your print and board through the laminator. Your print will be mounted, trim your print if desired.
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
- Tamerica TCC 2700 27" Roll Laminator
Write Your Own Review