GBC 16DB 16" Manual CombBind Comb Opener 7300200 - Open Box (MYR-7300200)
- Binds Plastic Comb (GBC 19-Hole pattern) documents from 1/4" to 2" thick.
- One-step manual binding arm allows for precision opening of binding elements.
- Side control knob allows user to pre-set opening position of the element to speed up productivity.
- All metal construction provides greater durability.
- No operator training required.
- Small footprint allows stacking on top of some GBC punches.
- Productivity: Variable - dependent on book size
- Bind Capacity: Up to 2" or 425 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
- Min Doc Size: Binds books as small as 1" Wide
- Max Doc Size: Binds books as large as 16" Wide
- Dimensions: 20.25"x5.4"x12.75" LxWxD
- Machine Weight: 15 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 16.4 lbs.
- Safety Agency Approval: Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
When it comes to document finishing, you think of GBC and plastic comb binding. GBC is the world's largest provider of document finishing solutions, and plastic comb binding is the number one style of binding. It's easy to see why it's chosen more often than any other binding method. For professional documents, no other binding style offers greater flexibility. Plastic comb binding is ideal for frequently used documents up to two inches thick and is easy to update with changes. Handling or photocopying bound documents is also easy because pages always lie flat and turn easily. With GBC's wide selection of color coordinated binding elements and covers, it takes just seconds to assemble up to 425 sheets of paper into professional looking documents. To produce great looking plastic comb bound books at your location, GBC offers the 16DB. This manual binding system from GBC is the answer to your production needs. It delivers outstanding productivity and ease of use. In a production environment, the 16DB offers a number of features. The 16DB is simple to set up and use. With features like the single lever for opening and closing fingers, user training and job set up couldn't be simpler. The binding position control knob quickly adjusts the binding element opening to the desired width for binding any book size. This completely eliminates any guesswork when binding documents. The 16DB also comes with a binding supply tray that mounts to the top of the unit, providing a convenient feed shelf for supplies. The 16DB also offers versatility in the document sizes it can bind, books as small as 1 ½ inches or 3.8 cm up to 16 inches or 40 cm in length. It can also do longer books based on its open-ended design. The 16DB can bind as few as two sheets with a quarter inch or 6 mm element up to 425 sheets with a 2 inch or 51 mm element. The 16DB is constructed of only the most durable and dependable materials. This means that it stands up to even the most demanding work environments. In the unlikely event that a problem does occur, you can count on GBC's global network of highly trained technicians to get your machine back up and running quickly. The 16DB delivers all the productivity, versatility and durability you demand from production binding systems. Whether you're binding a few hours a day or around the clock, you can count on the 16DB from GBC.