GFP FT60 60" Finishing Table for Laminating and Mounting
3195 NewCondition InStock
GFP FT60 60" Finishing Table for Laminating and Mounting (GFP-FT60)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Compared to expensive flatbed applicators:
- Lower Cost
- Dual Funtionality
- Faster Workflow
- Lightweight Strength and Durability
- Simple Set-up/Operation
- Comfortable 38" Table Height
- Two-sided Work Surface
- Space-saving Portability
- Use one table surface as an in-feed to roll laminator for laminating, pre-coating or mounting boards up to 5' x 10'.
- Use the back side as a backlit worktable for trimming prints.
- The Transfer table side. features 4 rows of transfer balls for easy Positioning of images and Precise alignment. It includes a full-length 48" side guide and Srinted alignment guides for straight feeding of standard board widths. Roll the table away and you have all the advantages of a roll laminator.
- The Cutting table side. is LED backlit for easy alignment of graphics that need to be trimmed. The surfaFe is thick, durable 180-gauge, 3/16" translucent Polyethylene (LDPE). Its seamless translucent white, non-glare surface can be cut with rotary cutters and utility knives repeatedly without leaving marks. This self-healing surfave means more accurate cuts and less blade wear.
- Portable and Easily Storable. When you're done with your job, just fold the table 90 degrees and roll it out of the way until you need it again. The FT60 frame, made of strong, durable, light weight aluminum, has a better strength to weight ratio than steel.
- Folds to 90 Degress for Storage.
- LED backlit cutting surface with self-healing mat.
- Mounting to substrate
- Pre-coating boards
- Photo mounting
- Laminating to rigids surfaces
- Laminating to vinyl prints
- Pre-masking vinyl letters
- Trimming images
- Wedding vinyl letters
- Aligning graphic images
- Outer Dimensions when folded: 69" W x 61" H x 32" D
- Outer Dimensions when operational: 69" W x 38" H x 48" D
- Table Surface Dimensions: 60" W x 48" L x 2" H
- Net Weight: 209 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 74" W x 69" L x 11.3" H
- Shipping Weight: 368 lbs.
- Caster Height Adjustment Range: 0.6"
- Power Requirements: 120V/0.83A/100W
- Working Table Height: 38"
Write Your Own Review