20lb 8.5" x 11" 5-Hole Punched Reinforced Edge Paper - 2500 Sheets
118.19 NewCondition InStock
White 20lb 8.5" x 11" 5-Hole Punched Reinforced Edge Paper - 2500 Sheets (20RE58511MYB)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|20lb 8.5" x 11" Reinforced Edge Paper - 2500 Sheets||20RE8511MYB|
|20lb 8.5" x 11" 3-Hole Punched Reinforced Edge Paper - 2500 Sheets||20RE38511MYB|
DocuCopy offers the ultimate solution for reliable and secure business paper needs with the 20lb 8.5" x 11" 5-Hole Punched Reinforced Edge Paper. These edge-reinforced sheets feature a polyester strip designed to withstand the high temperatures of digital imaging equipment and presses while offering a secure hold in your bound document. Lying perfectly flat with no build-up from the 9/16" wide reinforcing strip, the DocuCopy Reinforced Business Papers stack and fit easily into paper trays for all of your production needs. These reinforced edge pages are ideal for a variety of applications such as medical and legal documents, price sheets, manuals, directories, and much more. Make your business more reliable, secure, and professional with the 20lb 8.5" x 11" 5-Hole Punched Reinforced Edge Paper today and save with MyBinding.com.
- Tough reinforced paper to keep important pages secured in the binder.
- Pages lay perfectly flat with no thickness buildup to prevent misfeeds and jams.
- Ideal for the most important papers in your business.
- Full reams can easily be loaded into laser or injet printers, copiers, and presses for jam-free production.
- 9/16" wide polyester laminated and recessed binding edge for a durable reinforced edge.
- Perfect for price sheets, medical, legal, presentation, engineering drawings, sales manuals, training manuals, directories, and more documents.
- Color: White
- Weight: 20lb
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Reinforced Edge: 11" Side
- Brightness: 92
- Hole Punched: 5-Hole Punched
- Quantity: 2500 Sheets
- Part Number: HO7505
Write Your Own Review
Do you sell the unpunched reinforced paper in smaller quantities? 2500 @ $107 is more than I need or want to spend. I noticed you sell quantities of 100 in the three hole punch only, do you sell 100 or even up to 250 in the unpunched paper? Thank you for your time.
Asked by Anne Deon
Unfortunately, we don't have a smaller size on our site.
Answered by MyBinding