Graphtec CE7000-ASC 15" Desktop Vinyl Cutter and Plotter w/Automatic Sheet Feeder
4995 NewCondition InStock
Graphtec 15" Desktop Vinyl Cutter and Plotter w/Automatic Sheet Feeder (CE7000-ASC)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
Available only in our areas where we have service.
- Increase Production Efficiency by Automatic Reloading. The auto sheet feeder reloads the media to the cutting plotter automatically. The cutting process is executed repeatedly with replacing the media. It enables to significantly improve productivity in cutting a large number of media with the same patterns. The following steps are automatically repeated continuity until specified number of copies are made.
- Hand-free Loading Media
- Detecting Marks
- Contour Cutting
- Media Ejection
- Perfect Sheet Alignment. Perfect sheet alignment is achieved via crop mark reading for each individual sheet, with a camera equipped with Automatic Sheet Cutter technology performing the crop mark adjustments in a fraction of a second. Software algorithms compensate for any distortion from the printing process to enable precise cutting with minimal bleed. There is also an option to cut perforated lines during file creation.
- CCD Camera. Quickly detects 2-point reference marks for aligning the contour & printed images by the camera that is mounted on the top cover of the cutting plotter. The contour cutting is able to perform with selected cutting method such as the half cuts, perforation cuts, dashed-line cuts and special cutting emulated crease. It enables to expand the type of products can be produced by supporting multiple cutting method. The position of contour cutting line is adjusted in the dedicated software using the detected reference marks. The ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system) on the cutting plotter is not used for aligning the contour.
- The location of two reference marks as the solid square mark are located the left side of media.
- It is able to match the contour cutting to printed image even if printed images has the trapezoidal distortion.
- The reference marks are detected quickly by the camera that is mounted on the cutting plotter - The mark sensor on the cutting plotter is not used.
- Auto Sheet Feeder Unit. An arm with air suction cups lifts the media from the supply tray and places it into the cutter. It is able to place the sheet media including Super A3 to A4 and its equivalent in the supply tray. It is able to stack up to 200 sheets of media or up to 35 mm high on the media supply tray. (Number of sheet varies by the material, thickness and condition of media)
- Catch Tray. After cutting is completed, sheets are automatically placed in the tray.
- Digital Cutting Software (for Windows). Dedicated software controls the auto sheet feeding system and transfers contour cutting data to the plotter. The system includes dedicated application software. After media is loaded, the attached camera quickly detects 2-point reference marks and corrects alignment before contour cutting data is transferred, giving you the perfect cut every time. The software configures cutting conditions such as number of copies, cutting force, cutting speed, offset, and number of paths, and it can import Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW EPS files as the contour data.
- Maximum Media Size: 13" x 19"
- Stacking up to: 200 Sheets
- Cutting Speed: Average 30-40 sec per sheet
- Whole System:
- Supported standard sized media: A4 size (loaded in landscape orientation), 11.69 x 8.27 in, SRA4 12.6 x 8.9 in, A3 size (loaded in portrait orientation), 11.69 x 16.53 in, A3 (typically 13 x 19 in), SRA3 12.59 x 17.71 in
- Interface to PC: Single port of USB (The USB hub to connect the auto feeder unit and cutter unit is included.)
- Power source: 100 to 240 V AC (required three power outlets)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 50 to 95 ºF / Humidity: 35 to 75 % RH (non-condensing)
- Size (When the entire system is installed on a table):
- Size of portion above desk: approx. W 26.4 x D 32.2 x H 10.4 in
- Size of portion below desk: approx. W 26.4 x D 14.9 x H 16.5 in
- The CE7000-40 Plus is placed on the edge of the table. Refer to the illustration.
- Weight: Approx. 55 lb (25 kg) Cutting unit: 24.25 lb, Auto feeder unit: 22.046 lb, Catch tray: 8.818 lb (Cutter unit: 11 kg, Auto feeder unit: 10 kg, Catch tray: 4 kg)
- Auto Feeder Unit:
- Supported media:
- Width: 10.63 in to 1ft 1.78 in, Length: 8.267 in to 1ft 7.685 in
- Width: 270 to 350 mm, Length: 210 to 500 mm
- Up to 350 g/m2
- (It is the grammage of the media that can be handled by the automatic feeder unit.)
- Capacity of supply tray: Up to 200 sheets or up to 1.37 in (35mm) height (varies by the material, thickness, and condition of media)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Souce: AC adapter, 100 - 240 V AC, approx. 60 VA at output power
- Supported media:
- Digital Cutting Software:
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Contour cutting data format: Ai (saved as Ai 8) and EPS
- Digital Cutting Software:
- Cutting speed: Max. 1ft 11.62 in/s or 21.2 all directions
- Acceleration: Max. 69 ft 6.64 in/s2 (21.2 m/s2) (2.2 G) at 45º direction
- Cutting force: Max. 4.41 N (450 gf) with CE600-40 Plus
- Compatible stardards: UL, cUL, CE mark, RoHS Directive
- Power source: 100 - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: Max. 120 VA
Write Your Own Review