Keencut Bench for Evolution3 44" BenchTop Cutter (04KCBTB110)
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 64" BenchTop Cutter - BTB160||04KCBTB160|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 84" BenchTop Cutter - BTB210||04KCBTB210|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 104" BenchTop Cutter - BTB260||04KCBTB260|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 124" BenchTop Cutter - BTB310||04KCBTB310|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 144" BenchTop Cutter - BTB360||04KCBTB360|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 160" BenchTop Cutter - BTB410||04KCBTB410|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 180" BenchTop Cutter - BTB460||04KCBTB460|
|Keencut Bench for Evolution3 200" BenchTop Cutter - BTB510||04KCBTB510|
- Creates optimum cutting platform.
- Provides the strong and solid foundation needed for precise accurate cutting.
- Featured with a patented Proteus construction method that creates a secure and rigid workbench that will not lose any stability over time.
- Equipped with a cantilever system (can be extended to a 1.525m (5') width worktop).
- Adjustable feet deliver precise levelling on uneven floors and maintain the flatness required to obtain precise cutting accuracy.
- Easy to assemble, and the internal fittings are concealed for a flush finish and maximum safety under heavy load.
- Supplied without a worktop, this work bench this gives you the freedom to choose your own.
- Built from high-grade aluminium alloy.
- Backed by a comprehensive five year guarantee.
- Compatible With:Evolution3 44" BenchTop Cutter
- Material: High-grade Aluminium Alloy
- Feet: Adjustable
- Features: Patented Proteus construction method and Cantilever system
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Strong, secure and stable
The BenchTop Bench provides the strong and solid foundation required for precise accurate cutting. The unique patented Proteus construction method creates a secure and rigid workbench that will not lose any stability over time. Strength and stability are vital to ensure that you achieve optimum clamping and repeatable, reliable cutting across the full length of the cutter bar. The Proteus construction is easy to assemble, and the internal fittings are concealed for a flush finish and maximum safety under heavy load.
Level surface adjustment
Adjustable feet deliver precise levelling on uneven floors and maintain the flatness required to obtain precise cutting accuracy.
The BenchTop Bench is supplied without a worktop, giving you the freedom to choose your own. You can use any suitable sheet material for the worktop, including glass. You can use standard 1.22m (4') wide boards to form the worktop, or 1.525m (5') wide boards if you fit the cantilever extension. Worktop dimensions are shown in the table below. We recommend that worktops should be at least 18mm (3/4") thick to provide a stable surface for cutting.
Due to the integral strength of the Proteus construction, the BenchTop Bench can be extended to a 1.525m (5â) width worktop, using a specially designed cantilever system. The cantilever kit is included as standard. As well as extending the bench this gives an overhang, under which you can fit a stool or tall chair for comfortable working and legroom. The cantilever extension is fitted to the rear, non-cutter edge of the bench. Evolution3 cutters must be fitted to the front edge which benefits from stronger support.
Five year guarantee
Built from high-grade aluminium alloy, Keencut benches offer a lifetime of service. The clean good looks are maintained through a quality anodising process. By manufacturing in-house, with only the highest quality materials, Keencut is confident to offer a comprehensive five year guarantee.