Keencut Double SmartFold Bench (Holds Two Evolution 3 64" SmartFold Cutter) (DSFB160)
- Creates optimum cutting platform.
- Provides the strong and solid foundation needed for precise accurate cutting.
- Featured with a patented Proteus construction method that creates a secure and rigid workbench that will not lose any stability over time.
- Equipped with a cantilever system (can be extended to a 1.525m (5') width worktop).
- Adjustable feet deliver precise levelling on uneven floors and maintain the flatness required to obtain precise cutting accuracy.
- Easy to assemble, and the internal fittings are concealed for a flush finish and maximum safety under heavy load.
- Supplied without a worktop, this work bench this gives you the freedom to choose your own.
- Built from high-grade aluminium alloy.
- Backed by a comprehensive five year guarantee.
- Compatible With:Evolution3 64" SmartFold Cutter
- Material: High-grade Aluminium Alloy
- Feet: Adjustable
- Features: Patented Proteus construction method and Cantilever system
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Direct fixing for maximum strength
The Evolution3 SmartFold cutter bar is fixed to the bench via an extremely strong aluminium extrusion on the cutting edge of the bench; this design creates the optimum cutting platform.
Strong, secure and stable
The SmartFold Bench provides the strong and solid foundation required for precise accurate cutting. The unique patented Proteus construction method creates a secure and rigid workbench that will not lose any stability over time. Strength and stability are vital to ensure that you achieve optimum clamping and repeatable, reliable cutting across the full length of the cutter bar. The Proteus construction is easy to assemble, and the internal fittings are concealed for a flush finish and maximum safety under heavy load.
Level surface adjustment
Adjustable feet deliver precise levelling on uneven floors and maintain the flatness required to obtain precise cutting accuracy.
The SmartFold Bench is supplied without a worktop, giving you the freedom to choose your own. You can use any suitable sheet material for the worktop, including glass. You can use standard 1.22m (4′) wide boards to form the worktop, or 1.525m (5′) wide boards if you fit the cantilever extension. Worktop dimensions are shown in the table below. They should be 18mm (3/4″) thick in order to finish flush with the base plate of the Evolution3 SmartFold cutter.
Five year guarantee
Built from high-grade aluminium alloy, Keencut benches offer a lifetime of service. The clean good looks are maintained through a quality anodising process. By manufacturing in-house, with only the highest quality materials, Keencut is confident to offer a comprehensive five year guarantee.