James Burn Wire-O Bind 3000S Semi-Automatic Binding Machine
30995 NewCondition InStock
James Burn Wire-O Bind 3000S Semi-Automatic Binding Machine (04JBWOB3000S)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
- Versatile: Allows all types of Wire-O® binding styles for a wide variety of documents with flush cut or overhanging covers as well with extended index tabs paper stocks, using Wire-O® spools or cut lengths.
- Efficient: Speed up to 1,000 documents per hour. Automatic set up helps reducing waste. 3 types of plug & play reception available to accommodate most workflow modes.
- User friendly: All size and format setups instantly adjustable by 'touch screen' digital keypad, no mechanical adjustment. Wire-O® size changeovers are done in 2-5 minutes including spool replacement.
- Ergonomic design: Large table-top workstation helps reducing operator’s fatigue. It small foot print and caster wheels make it fits even in the ightest of space environments, no air required.
- Safety: Built-in features for optimum operation safety.
- Max document size: 12" B.E. (300mm) x 13" (330mm)
- Min document size: 1.5" B.E. (38mm) with spools or 2.8" B.E (71mm) x 1.5" (38mm) with cut lengths
- Document thickness: Up to 1-1/8" (28 mm)
- Cycle speed: Up to 1 000 documents/hour
- Wire-O® sizes: 3:1 Pitch 1/4" to 9/16" & 2:1 Pitch 5/8" to 1-1/4"
- Oversize covers: Possible
- Skip binding: 1 with 2 loops min. (Only in spool mode)
- Reception capacity with standard tray: up to 2" (50mm)
- Optional adjustable reception bin: up to 7" (180mm)
- Optional conveyor reception: up to 50 books 3/8" (10 mm) thick
- Spool change over In less than 5 minutes
- Control panel: Touch screen
- Format set up: Fully automatic
- Format set up time: less than 2 minutes
- Power: 110/120 V (60Hz) 1ph
- Machine dimensions with standard reception ( L x W x H): 8'x 2' 10"’x 5' (2250 x 850 x 1540 mm)
- Net weight: 550 lbs. (250 kg)
Write Your Own Review