- Coilmac-ECP Series, CoilMac-ECI Series and AlphaCoil-E
- Model NameModelPitchPunching LengthInsertingHole PunchDisengaging DiesSingle Punching CapacityBinding CapacityCrimping PliersWeight / Volume
- CoilMac ECP4:1 (0.25")13.5" (53 holes)ElectricRound (4mm)5 out of 53Up to 25 sheets (20 lbs paper)Up to 2" (with Finish@Coil-M or E1)Included60 lbs & 4.33 CbFt
- CoilMac ECP41-Plus4:1 (0.248")13.5" (54 holes)ElectricOval (4mm x 5mm)All 54Up to 25 sheets (20 lbs paper)Up to 2" (with Finish@Coil-M or E1)Included60 lbs & 4.33 CbFt
- CoilMac ECI 4:14:113" (53 dies)ElectricRound (4mm radius)5Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs paper)Up to 7/8"Included59 lbs / 2.8 CbFt
- CoilMac ECI 5:15:113" (65 dies)ElectricRound (4mm radius)5Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs paper)Up to 7/8"Included59 lbs / 2.8 CbFt
- Coilmac ECI+4:113"ElectricOval (5mm x 4mm)FullUp to 20 sheets (20 lbs paper)Up to 7/8"Included59 lbs / 2.8 CbFt
- AlphaCoil-E4:1 (0.25")Up to Letter / A4 SizeElectricRound (4mm)All 46Up to 20 sheets of 20Lb paperUp to 1" (Electric) / Up to 2" (Manual)Included49 Lbs & 1.9 CbFt
Akiles Refurbished Alphacoil E (R4AKALPHACOILE)
Refurbished equipment is only available while supplies last. Act now to buy this discounted machine before it's gone.
The Akiles AlphaCoil-E Electric Coil Binding System is an all in one electric coil punch and inserter. The AlphaCoil-E has a powerful punch motor and full size coil inserting roller. It is capable of punching 20 sheets of 20lb paper per lift. The AlphaCoil-E includes a foot pedal switch that allows for free use of both hands, which then allows the operator complete control of punching and inserting. There is also a manual push button for punching, if you prefer. Each machine has a premium coil crimper and built in crimper holder for easy access and storage. The Akiles AlphaCoil-E is the perfect choice if you work with different paper sizes as it allows you to disengage die pins for a clean and complete punch. It features depth margin control, which adjusts to the correct punch margin depth for each coil size and also has a side margin control for evenly centered punches.
- Punching Operation Electric Foot Pedal/ Manual Button
- Inserting Operation Electric Foot Pedal
- Punching Capacity Up to 20 sheets of 20Lb paper
- Hole Size Round (4mm)
- Pitch Standard 4:1 (0.25")
- Disengagable Dies All 46
- Punching Length Up to Letter / A4 Size
- Binding Capacity Up to 1" (Electric) / Up to 2" (Manual)
- Free Coil Crimper and Crimper Holder Includes a premium coil crimper and built-in crimper holder for easy access and storage
- Warranty 90 Days
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the AlphaCoil-E, an electric coil binding system by Akiles. The Akiles AlphaCoil-E is an all in one electric coil punch and inserter. It has a powerful punch motor and a full size coil inserting roller. The loading tray falls down in the front and has dual side margin control slides. They slide easily, they slide together so that your punches are consistent every time throughout your project and for your custom size projects, all the punch pins are fully disengageable. The AlphaCoil-E has both a push button punch as well as a foot pedal and on the right side of the machine is a depth of margin control knob. Push and turn it allows you for a thin or thicker margin depending upon the size and thickness of your project. With everything set in place, it's time to begin your project. If you start your project face up, continue on for your whole punches face up. To make your punches in batches, this machine can punch up to 20 sheets of 20 pound paper per lift. When all pages are punched, assemble your project together in order, it's time to bind. We need to select the right size coil and initiate that coil on to the spine before using the roller. The roller is here on the top of the machine and this switch allows the foot pedal to go from a punch to an inserter. Gently lead your book up to the roller and it will spin the coil right down the spine. The binding capacity of this roller is up to 1 inch. All punched chips fall in this tray below and is a great place to store your coil clipping pliers. With them, clip off both ends so the bound does not come apart. There it is, you have a great looking book from the AlphaCoil-E by Akiles. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.