Renz Refurbished SRW 360 3:1 Pitch Ring Wire Binding Machine (R4RZ31SRW)
- Binds up to 135 sheets
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4 and A3
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||12,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.2 mm|
|Punch dies available||Square 4 x 4 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||Yes|
|Binding thickness||1 - 13.5 mm|
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||200|
|No. of calendars output per hr||160|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||330 x 560 x 180 mm|
First, set your side margin control knob so that all punches are consistent throughout your entire project. Using scratch paper, make your first punch to make sure everything is just as you need. If the holes are not placed right, you can make some adjustments. First of all, the depth of margin control knob on the left-hand side allows you to choose the depth of margin for larger or smaller sized documents. Should you have half punches or irr ... Read More
"Welcome to MyBinding video. Letâs have a look at the Renz SRW 360, a 3:1 pitch ring wire binding system. Super easy to use, letâs watch it in action. First, set your side margin control knob so that all punches are consistent throughout your entire project. Using scratch paper, make your first punch to make sure everything is just as you need. If the holes are not placed right, you can make some adjustments. First of all, the depth of margin control knob on the left-hand side allows you to choose the depth of margin for larger or smaller sized documents. Should you have half punches or irregular sized papers, you can disengage many of the die pins on the back and the machine simply wonât make that punch. With all your settings correct, begin with the covers. Slide them into the throat and make your first punch. Continue punching through the rest of your project at up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper per punch. When all your sheets are punched, gather them together; itâs time to bind. Drape your wire spine over the fence in the front so that all the nibs are facing up and thread your document. A little trick in wire binding is to take the back cover and flip it over to face the front. That way the seam is hidden in the back of the book. All at once or in smaller batches, thread your project over the teeth and lift it off the fence. The SRW 360 can bind a book up to 120 sheets in length. The opening of the spine forms a âCâ and place that âCâ toward the back of the closer. Before you close, adjust the knob on the top to make sure the closer stops at your size wire spine. Remove your book and youâll find that the last page right before the cover is the seam of the spine, completely closed, and a great-looking book. The chip tray is accessed right here at the front. There it is, wire binding made easy with the Renz SRW 360. For more demos, reviews, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com."
Renz SRW 360 3:1 Pitch Ring-Wire Binding Machine Review
Wire binding is a popular way to produce great-looking books ideal for presentations, marketing, and other uses. One device that can help you achieve these results is the Renz SRW 360. Here is what this product can do for you. Read all about it so you can determine if you should purchase it or not.
- If being able to quickly punch a lot of paper is important to you, the SRW 360 can be of assistance. Thatâs because it can punch a maximum of 5,000 sheets every hour. Granted, youâll have to punch that amount in 25-page increments (which can get tedious), but 5,000 sheets is a really phenomenal amount.
- Disengageable dies allow you to punch paper of varying sizes and this machine definitely has them. All of the SRW 360âs 42 pins can be manipulated so you can punch documents that are all the way up to 14 inches long (i.e. legal-sized, which is 8.5â³ x 14â³). This will give you the ability to create books of almost any size you desire.
- This machine has an adjustable depth of punch margin control. This feature lets you control where your document is punched so you wind up with the results you want including a document thatâs bound as securely as possible.
- The SRW 360 can only bind documents that are up to 120 pages long. This isnât the best binding capacity in the word, so youâll want to really think about if itâs something you can live with or not. The wire spines you use can be up to 1/2â³ thick and must have a 3:1 pitch.
- Although this deviceâs binding capacity isnât the best, itâs able to bind a lot of books in very little time. Youâll find that the SRW 360 is capable of binding up to 250 books per hour.
- The SRW 360 is a manual machine which is good because it means it will be a little bit easier on your budget. However, if you like what the device has to offer but you want the convenience of an electric machine, you can purchase a modular motor. This is a unique feature that really makes this product stand out. In fact, itâs the only wire binding machine on the market that you can do that to.
- Finally, this device has been durably constructed so you can be confident that it will be a one-time investment youâll get to use for years.
The Renz SRW 360 has some great features including its punching capacity and its compatibility with a modular motor. Youâll find that youâll be able to produce a lot of documents very quickly whether you use this device as a manual or electric one. However, youâll need to keep this machineâs binding capacity in mind. It will be fine if you regularly work with shorter documents, but if you anticipate working with longer items, a different machine should be used. But, if you need something for shorter books, youâll probably find that the SRW 360 more than fits your needs for both speed and professional-looking results.