- Model NameModelLamination ThicknessLaminating WidthWarm Up TimeLamination SpeedReverse FunctionHeating MethodTemperature RangeDimensionsPower ConsumptionWarranty
- TCC600010mil13" (330mm)5 minutes38" / min.Yes6 RollersAdjustable Temperature25" x 14" x 9"1000W1 Year
- TCC16010mil6"5 minutes26" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)15" x 12" x 8"300W1 Year
- TCC23010mil9"5 minutes26" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)19" x 12" x 8"380W1 Year
- TCC33010mil13"5 minutes26" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)22" x 12" x 8"470W90 Day
- SM33010mil13"6 minutes14" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)23" x 10" x 7"300W90 Day
Tamerica Refurbished / Tashin TCC330 13" Heavy Duty Laminator (R4TAMTCC330)
- 13" Laminating Width.
- Laminates up to 10mil Pouches.
- Adjustable Temperature.
- Laminates up to 26"/min.
- 4 Silicon rollers.
- 5-min. warm up time.
- Reverse / Anti-jam Mechanism.
- For Moderate Use.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Lamination Thickness: 10mil
- Laminating Width: 13" (330mm)
- Warm Up Time: 5 minutes
- Lamination Speed: 26" / min.
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Heating Method: 4 Rollers
- Dimensions: 22" x 12" x 8"
- Power Consumption 470W
- Temperature Control: Adjustable
- Temperature Range: 77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Tamerica TCC330 Laminator Review
Tamerica makes some great heavy-duty laminators including the TCC330, a device with a 13-inch feed opening and fast laminating time. Here's what you need to know about this machine's strengths and weaknesses to decide if this is the machine you need.
The TCC330 is great to use if your documents are on the large size. It has a 13-inch throat that's just the right size for legal-sized paper (8.5" x 14"). You could even use it to laminate documents printed on tabloid-sized paper that measures 11" x 17".
This device can work with pouches that are both thick and thin. The pouches you use can be 3, 5, 7, or 10 mil thick. A thicker pouch is a good idea if you want your document to be as well-protected as possible.
If you're in a hurry to get the job done, the TCC230 would be a good choice. It warms completely up in less than 5 minutes so you can get started as soon as possible. This laminator will also process your documents in less than one minute, so you can quickly strike one thing off of your "to do" list.
This laminator won't take up a lot of room in your workspace because it measures 23" (width) x 12.4" (depth) x 7" (height). It will be easy to move it around, too, because it only weighs about 20 pounds.
This machine has four rollers which distribute heat and make everything as smooth as possible. Because of this, you can be confident all of your documents will look terrific.
Tamerica makes some of the most durable laminators available and the TCC330 is no exception. It has all-metal parts that are strong enough to withstand a lot of use, so you'll definitely be able to get your money's worth out of it. Plus, it comes with a one-year warranty so you'll be able to get the thing fixed if you have any issues with it.
The TCC330 is a laminator that operates at temperatures ranging from 77 to 320 degrees Fahrenheit. (That's equivalent to 25 to 160 degrees Celsius.) Thus, it lacks a cold setting and is incompatible with pressure-sensitive pouches. You should avoid laminating thermally sensitive documents (i.e. ink-jet printouts) with this device.
This product's instruction manual contains information on how to laminate without a carrier. While you can do so, using a carrier is recommended. If you don't, hot adhesive can seep out of the laminating pouch and coat the rollers and other parts of the machine. This can really do some damage and you should avoid it.
Overall, the Tamerica TCC330 would be a good choice if you're in a need of a laminator with a 13-inch feed opening. It's great that it can work with pouches of varying thicknesses and that it both warms up and laminates quickly. You'll like the results you get with it and that it's durable enough to be used often. Just be sure to use a carrier and to not try to process any thermally sensitive items. If you do so, you'll find that the TCC330 will work well for you.