Swingline Gray Optima 45 Electric Stapler (SWI-48209)
- Value pack includes the Optima 45 Electric Stapler, Optima High Capacity Staples and staple remover
- Electric stapler quietly staples up to 45 sheets at once—2X the capacity of standard electric staplers
- QuickLoad™ feature allows front staple magazine to eject quickly and easily with the press of a button. Plus, low staple indicator alerts you when staples are running out.
- Adjustable depth guide ensures accurate staple positioning while stack height gauge makes sure your papers don't exceed the maximum sheet count
- One-touch easy open storage drawer keeps spare staples handy
- Included staples easily pierce through papers, reducing the risk of jams. 3/8" staple leg length is ideal for bigger jobs.
- Retractable metal blade staple remover features a slim, easy to use design for stress-free staple removing
- Remover's built in magnet easily picks up discarded staples to keep your workspace clean
- 100% performance guarantee and limited 7 year warranty
- UPC: 074711482097
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Plastic
- Performance Guarantee: 100% Performance Guarantee
- Period of Warranty: 7 years
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 45
- Staple Capacity: 210
- Staple Leg Length: 1/4"
- Stapler Size: Full Strip
- Tacking Ability: No
Swingline Optima 45 Electric Stapler Review
Swingline makes a lot of great staplers of both the manual and electric variety. One of their star electric staplers is the Optima 45, a stylish device that has an awesome stapling capacity. Here's the rundown on what this product has to offer. Check it out so you can device if the Optima 45 is right for you and your document fastening needs.
The Optima 45 has a great stapling capacity. It's capable of stapling up to 45 sheets of paper. Most desk staplers have a 20-sheet capacity, so that helps this device stand out.
This device can do flat-clinch stapling which is a rather rare feature to find in this type of stapler. Flat-clinch fastening ensures that that staple legs will be completely folded and your documents will take up less room when they're stacked or filed in a binder.
This stapler operates quietly so it's a good choice for shared work environments.
The Optima 45 can be operated either manually or automatically. To switch between the two modes, just use the user control option to select the desired mode. It's really pretty easy.
If you begin to run out of staples, this device will let you know. When the end of your staple strip is in sight, a low-staple indicator light will go on so you can replenish the supply. When you open the stapler to insert more fasteners, you'll see that there's a lit runway so you can easily align the staples.
This is one of the most stylish staplers available. It looks very modern and has an eye-catching silver and orange color scheme. This item will look great on your desk or anywhere else you use it. Plus, this device has a lot of curves so it's going to feel good in your hand.
The Optima 45 is unlikely to jam up on you which will save you time. (You also won't have to deal with your documents getting stuck to the device. That can be incredibly time-consuming and annoying.) To get the best results from this device, you should use Swingline S.F. 4 or Optima premium staples.
This stapler comes with a great warranty that provides a full five years' worth of limited coverage.
The Swingline Optima 45 is a terrific electric stapler and it's one that would be great for use at home, at work, and in the classroom. It has a really impressive stapling capacity, especially when compared to other desktop models. You'll definitely be able to staple all of your important documents with this device and you'll even have the option of flat-clinch stapling. It's great that you can switch between automatic and manual operating modes and that there's a low-staple indicator light. The fact that it's unlikely to jam up on you also makes this device worth your consideration. And the contemporary styling and five-year warranty are also great. Since the Optima 45 is such a great stapler, you should really consider getting one today. You'll be glad you did.