Challenge Paddy Wagon Heavy Duty Padding Press
744 NewCondition InStock
Challenge Paddy Wagon Heavy Duty Padding Press (CH-PADDYWAGON)
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Challenge Paddy Wagon is a heavy duty padding press that is engineered to make your job easier. With the Paddy Wagon you can put all those boards, bricks and blocks away. The ORIGINAL PATENTED CHALLENGE PADDY WAGON design eliminates the mess associated with pad production. Integral shelves store all your padding equipment and doubles as a spill apron to catch excess padding compound. The table edge and clamping bar on the Paddy Wagon are designed to reduce compound buildup and excess compound is easily removed with your padding knife. Large diameter casters even allow you to roll the Paddy Wagon to the cutter, folder or other piece of finishing equipment. When you are finished you can simply roll the cart away and let it dry or to wait until you need it again.This product takes approximately 5-7 days to ship, if you need your product faster please contact our customer service department to explore options for expediting your order.
- High Capacity: Holds up to 31" of paper for production padding environments
- Simple 1-2-3 Operation: Ease of operations turns padding service into a value-added profit center.
- Tilt & Load:With the double doors locked, tilt the PADDY WAGON back. The 30 Degrees table slant allows gravity to do all the work of aligning stock and keeping it square. Load up to 15,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of 20# bond - even more with smaller sheets.
- Clamp:After loading is complete, aligned stacks are clamped in just seconds. Place the clamping bar on top or your paper, slide the self-locking, quick-release clamps down to the bar and tighten the screws.
- Tilt & Pad: Tilt the PADDY WAGON back to the upright position, lift the doors to unlock and swing them open for complete access to your padding surface.
- Portable Heavy Duty Casters: Allow you to move the Paddy Wagon to your job and store the wagon when not in use
- Welded Tubular Steel Construction: Provides durability and longevitivity in even the most demanding production environments
- Products Working for You: The Paddy Wagon is just one in the line of Challenge products engineered to make your job easier.
- Maximum Lift Width: 23-1/2" / 60 cm
- Maximum Lift Height: 31" / 79 cm
- Lift Depth: 3" to 17"+ / 8 to 43+ cm
- Sample Capacity: 15,000 8-1/2" x 11" 20# bond
- Pass-Through Door Size: 32" / 80 cm
- Overall Base Area: 30" x 30" / 76 x 76 cm
- Overall Height: 66-1/2" / 170 cm
- Warranty: 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty
- Net Weight (approximate): 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Shipping Weight (approximate): 120 lbs / 55 kg
Write Your Own Review
How can I find the binding bar? I bought a used machine and it came with a piece of wood. I would like to purchase the bar that's seen in this demonstration machine.
Asked by Sandra V.
If you give our customer service department a call at 1-800-944-4573 they should be able to assist you in ordering the binding bar as a service part. They will need to know the serial number of your machine so that we can be sure to get the right part for you and you will need to describe the exact part that you need to them on the phone.
Answered by MyBinding.com