Swingline SmartCut Commercial 15" Rotary Trimmer (SWI-9615)
- High capacity rotary cutting of up to 30 sheets at once; 15" cutting length
- Manual clamp holds papers in place for the most accurate trimming
- Alignment grid and dual scale ruler for precise measuring
- Rotary trimmer conceals blade edges for safer use
- Replacement straight blade item number 9613RB
- Replacement cutting mat item number 9615CM
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Cutting Length: 15"
- Detailed Color: Dark Gray
- Material: Metal
- Period of Warranty: Limited 1-year
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 30
- Trimmer Type: Rotary
How To Replace the Blade on the Swingline SmartCut Commercial Rotary Trimmer
Replacing the Cutting Mat on Your Swingline SmartCut Commercial Trimmer
The Swingline SmartCut Commercial 9615 15” Rotary Trimmer: A Review
Making your work look as professional as possible is necessary in today’s world. Luckily, you can do that with the right equipment. If you need to cleanly cut paper, the Swingline SmartCut Commercial 15” rotary trimmer – also known as the 9615 – can help you out. Check out this trimmer’s strengths and weaknesses to determine if it’s right for your cutting needs: Strengths:
- The 9615 is ideal for larger documents and materials since it has a 15” cutting length. You will be able to trim a variety of items with this device including posters, blueprints, and photographs.
- This trimmer can slice through 30 sheets of paper at once. This is a very good cutting capacity for a rotary trimmer and it will be really helpful when you’re working on a big project.
- Since the 9615 has an impressive cutting capacity, you will be able to use it to cut thicker types of paper such as binding covers. Doing so will enable you to cut perfectly straight lines so you can make your work look more professional.
- The 9615 has a number of features that help make it as user-friendly as possible. For one thing, it has a ruler and an alignment grid so you can properly line up your paper before cutting it. (The ruler has both metric and standard measurement units on it. The units are clearly marked so you can see them easily.) Also, there is a paper clamp so you can keep your materials in place while you work. And there is also a transparent paper guide so you can see what you’re doing.
- This trimmer features a metal base that is large enough to easily accommodate your materials. You can purchase replacement blades and cutting mats if necessary.
- Finally, the 9615 comes with a limited 1-year warranty so you are covered in case anything goes wrong with it.
- Since this device is made for cutting large sheets of paper, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that it will take up a lot of room. You should place this trimmer on a large work surface so you have ample room for both it and your materials.
- The 9615 seems to feature a lot of plastic parts. You should use this trimmer with care so that you can get the most use out of it.
As you can see, the 9615 has a lot of strengths and only a couple of weaknesses that you should consider. This device can cut up to 30 sheets at a time and it has a 15-inch cutting length, so it’s perfect for a variety of projects. Also, this trimmer has a few user-friendly features that make cutting your materials incredibly easy such as the alignment grid and paper clamp. Plus, this cutter has both metric and standard measurement units, so you can use whatever measurement system you prefer. Yes, you will need a fair bit of space for this device, but that’s to be expected of a trimmer that can cut large sheets of paper. If the 9615 sounds like the perfect rotary trimmer for you, check it out today.
Compare to Similar Rotary Trimmers
|Model Name||SmartCut 15"||SmartCut 12"||SmartCut 18"||SmartCut 24"||EasyBlade Plus||Dial-A-Blade||SmartCut Pro 12"||SmartCut Pro 15"|
|Period of Warranty||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year||Limited 1-year|
|Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper)||30||30||30||30||15||10||10||10|