Product listing: James Burn Lhermite DocuPunch 2:1 Round Hole Wire Die Set (04DOCUPUN21R) to Destroyit 3104 Level P-5 Micro-cut Shredder (DSH0316)
Part #: 04DOCUPUN21R
- Type: DocuPunch Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern : 2:1 Pitch
- Hole Shape: Round
- Hole Size: 6mm
- Part Number: 04DOCUPUN21R
Part #: PBML-2725
- Rear Table Extension Legs improve results and productivity
- Boards exit unattended and safely cool flat (Patent applied for)
- Attaches securely in seconds without tools
- Stores under laminator to save space when not in use
- Variable Temperature and Speed
Part #: 38420
- 100% Jam Proof System eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- Designed and assembled in the USA and meets strict TAA guidelines.
- SafeSense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening.
- Energy Savings System provides optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time-in use and out of use.
- Patented cutting system allows for maximized cutting efficiency and consistent, reliable performance.
Part #: 4617801
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb. paper): 24
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- Cut Size: 5/32" x 1 9/16"
- Security Level: P-4
- Speed (FPM): 20
Part #: FBBXD
- Ergonomic Design. Bind without fatigue, sitting or standing. You efficiently organize your supplies and covers in the built-in shelves.
- Easy to use. A transparent window offers an optimum view to the illuminated stapled area. The positioning deck and the adjustable back support ensure perfect alignment every time; the stapling distance is optimized for the best results.
- Binds any format from A6 up to SRA3.
- Built-in hard cover setter unit.
- Compatible with: Fastbind Case Makers, Fastbind Creasers, Fastbind Presso.
Part #: FBF42
- Flexibility and Quality. Using photographic paper, card, laminated material or any kind of print, you can produce any book format from 50 x 50 mm / 2" x 2" up to 470 x 420 mm / 18.5" x 16.5" and you achieve an edge-to-edge panoramic view on each page. The book cover can be either a standard cover or a digitally printed custom made cover. In a matter of minutes you can create a beautiful, professional photo album yourself, saving time and adding more profit to your bottom line.
- For Photographic Professionals and Digital Printers. The Fastbind FotoMount F42 is a superior solution, designed specifically with the photographic studio, photo lab and professional photographer in mind. It also perfectly meets the needs of digital printers, copy shops and on-demand publishers who can offer premium photo albums to their customers.
- Easy to Use and Economical. The Fastbind FotoMount™ product line provides all the supplies needed to mount a photo album . With only two types of supplies you can manage all album sizes (up to 470 x 420 mm / 18.5" x 16.5" and 60 mm / 2.4-inch-thick): Fastbind FotoMount mounting sheets form the core of the book block and Fastbind FotoMount end sheets attach your book block to the cover.
- On-demand photo album binder.
- Albums open flat - 180 degrees.
Part #: FBExpressPlus
- Binding single-sided prints. Use Fastbind FotoMount binding for single-sidedprints. With the new MountingWall system, it's easy to make exclusive-looking FotoMount binding.
- 180-degree-opening layflat albums. FotoMount binding is the optimal choice for high-endbusiness portfolios and premium photo albums.
- Binding duplex prints. Use quick-and-easy BooXTer binding for duplex prints. The blue guide fingers in front ensure perfect alignment of both book block and staples.
- Strong and beautiful books. BooXTer-bound books are stylish and durable. No worries about loose-leaf binding.
- Case making and cover mounting. Making fully personalized wrap-around covers is easier than ever. Covermounting is easy and quick with preglued end sheets and position magnets.
Part #: HSM1925
- High quality materials and "Made in Germany" quality for safety and durability. With 3 years warranty.
- Cutting rollers made of hardened solid steel.
- Powerful motor allows for continuous operation.
- Quiet operation minimises noise development in the workplace.
- EcoSmart: Particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watts in standby mode.
Part #: CS-6050
- Adjustable height of table.
- Heavy duty frame.
- Manually adjust height and width of machine for each box size.
- Suitable for taller cartons.
- Up and down driving.
Part #: MARLON350A
- Crimps 6mm through 50mm coil
- Minimum binding edge is 3 1/2 inches
- Coil waste chute
- 50 cycles per minute
- Interchangeable cutter blades (A Size for 6mm - 7mm, B Size for 8mm to 25mm, C Size for 12mm to 50mm)
Part #: SWI-1757577
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done.
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security with added security for documents containing sensitive or personal information (Level P-4).
- Shred up to 600 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 10 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding.
- 21-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator.
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster.
Part #: MB-4305
- Transparent Safety Guard : A cut can only be executed if the hinged safety guard is in the closed position and the blade safety catch is released.
- Hand Crank : The calibrated hand crank and front table measurement scale ensure precise back gauge positioning
- Patented Fast-Action Clamp : After inserting the paper stack, throw the lever on the fast-action clamp to tighten—then cut.
- Precision Back Gauge : The cast aluminum back gauge and side guide with measurement scale allows precise paper alignment.
- Safe Blade Changes : Blade changes can be made without removing the machine covers. The handy blade changing device covers the cutting edge of blade.
Part #: 1701720EZ
- EZload film loading technology makes film loading fast and easy, preventing film wraps and other hassles.
- Improved open design creates added space during film loading.
- Auto standby and shut off saves power.
- Edge guide ensures perfect alignment for difficult projects.
- Extended rear exit reduces film wraps.
Part #: 61920
- Designed specifically for cutting flexo printing plates.
- Eliminates the onerous task of hand beveling, minimizes the risk of injury from remakes and bad cuts.
- Perfectly designed for cutting and trimming floor graphics or other materials requiring seamless splices.
- High performance self-aligning steel roller bearings operate on twin steel tracks.
- Designed for a lifetime of straight, accurate, silent cutting. Can handle dense, hard-to-cut materials with no flex, side play or hooks.
Part #: 61212
- Sculpted precision cutting head for comfort and precise cutting.
- Bevel head with ejector and lock for quick blade changing.
- Unique 'clip on' margin guide and squaring arm allows for easy removal when not in use; no tools required maximum margin width is 19cm (7.5").
- Unique roller 'lift and hold' system raises or lowers the cutter bar and frees both hands.
- 75cm (30') clip on matguide extension kit complete with 60cm support arms.
Part #: RSL-2701
- Fast - Laminates thermal film up to 27" (685 mm) wide at speeds up to 7.9' (2.4 m/min) per minute.
- Quality - High quality silicone rollers and digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility -Designed for laminating & encapsulating individual or multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage and much more.
- Easy To Use - Soft touch digital keypad allows easy operation and function control.
- Convenient - Tabletop roll laminator is great for small working areas.
Part #: AKBOOKLETMAC
- Compact: The Akiles BookletMac fits comfortably in your office, school, church or print shop.
- Easy to Operate: No warm-up time. Simply insert the sheets and the Akiles BookletMac will staple and fold them into a book in seconds
- Multi-Functional: With the Akiles BookletMac you can choose from Fold & Staple, fold only or staple only. Side and corner stapling also available
- Versatile: The Akiles BookletMac makes booklets from all common paper sizes including letter, A4, A3, and 11" x 17" sheets.
- Precise: The Akiles BookletMac has a built in LCD-Counter that gives you precise control of your job progress. Clear window allows you to monitor the operation easily.
Part #: 60388
- Single handed positions, cutting, and clamping.
- Straight and accurate cuts to within 0.008" by adjustable levelers.
- Integral extruded alloy cutting base.
- 5 year general warranty on all parts (except blades).
- 20 year warranty on cutting bearings.
Part #: 07531T
- 3:1 Square Hole Die with ThumbCut
- .333 Hole Spacing
- .156 Square Hole Size
- Rhin-O-Tuff Part Number: 07531T
- 3:1 Square Hole Die with ThumbCut
Part #: 7704300
- Also known as the Ibico 640ID Interchangeable Die Punch
- Vertical punch throat eliminates punching skew, providing a more consistent punch.
- Three LED's indicate Power ON, correct die placement, and chip tray full warning.
- Choose your preferred punching method from an ergonomic palm switch or hands-free foot pedal.
- Ten die sets interchange in seconds without tools or levers.
Performance Office Papers 20lb 36" x 500' Bond Engineering Roll With 3" Black Core (45 Rolls) (POPE36599) - $1852.59
Part #: POPE36599
- Paper Size: 36" x 500'
- Core Size: 3"
- Color: White
- Basis Weight: 20#
- Brightness: 92
Part #: 40003H
- Die with easy disengageable pins - Included
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Punches up to 20 sheets of 20 lb paper
- Rate of 25 cycles per minute
- Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams
Part #: 4000PLUS
- The OD ONYX 4000PLUS Punch Comes With An Auto Reversing Feature That Prevents Jams.
- All Dies for the ONYX 4000PLUS Feature Rhin-O-Tuff's Ingenious Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System. Allows Quick Access to all Die Punch Pins while Holding them Firmly in Place. Easily Disengage Any Die Punch Pin.
- 12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. Including dies for comb binding, wire binding, plastic coil binding, Velobind and 3 hole loose leaf
- Easy, "Paper to Pin" Sight Alignment, For Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
- Punching Capacity Rated up to 20 Sheets of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used.
Part #: MB-AJ700
- Paper Size: 5" x 7 3/8" to 12 7/8" x 17 3/4"
- Sheet Capacity: 1,000
- Power Supply: 115v, 60Hz
- Max Horsepower: 1/2
- Dimensions: 17" x 22" x 45 1/4"
Part #: CTABLEM
- Full 11-1/2" x 16" work base
- Accommodates single sheets, crash numbers, and multipart forms up to 6 parts magnetic backstop and built-in side rails for positive registration
- Six digit numbering head
- Tablematic offers a user friendly attitude and flexability
- 14" wide unit is designed to do high-quality numbering
Part #: CR-55A
- The Model CR-55 Corner Rounder floor model is for large operations, with a 2" cutting capacity.
- Featuring hands-free operation and hold-down clamping that secures the stock with each stroke.
- Comes with 1 die and 1/4" and 3/8" blades.
- Corner Rounder Weight 79lbs.
- Designed to cut paper and plastic
Part #: 50564
- Sheet Capacity: 20 Sheets (20lb paper) / 22 Sheets (16lb paper)
- MHP Cylinders Guaranteed For Life
- German Engineered.
- Shreds staples, paper clips, & credit cards.
- Oil-Free Shredding
Part #: CH-IJOGAIR
- Robust, electro-mechanical jogging action
- Front-side loading
- Foot pedal control
- Adjustable air flow - dial from zero to 112 CFM
- Two jogging speeds
Part #: MB-3104CC
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor (1 maximum horsepower) rated for continuous operation
- Fully enclosed, dust proof gearbox housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- 37 Gallon Bin Capacity
Part #: DSH0316
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- ECC (Electronic Capacity Control) indicator helps prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process
- Wide, 12" feed opening
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs
- Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts