Product listing: Formax Square IT Booklet Finisher (SquareIT) to Count PerfMaster Sprint 18" Perforating and Scoring Machine (CPMASTER18F)
Part #: SquareIT
- Creates a square back on pre-stapled booklets.
- Compact, rugged unit in a small footprint.
- Operates as a stand-alone unit or in-line with digital print devices .
- Handles booklets up to 96 pages/24 sheets, 80gsm.
- Easy-to-use control panel with LED indicators.
Packaging Products Preferred Pack Uniform Semi-Automatic Carton Sealer with Top and Side Drive Belts (PP-554TS) - $6385
Part #: PP-554TS
- Case Handling: Minimum is 6" x 7" x 4" (L x W x H) and Maximum is 20" x 20" (W x H)
- Tape Heads: 2" (3" is available at no extra charge if specified with order. )
- Throughput Speed : 75 feet/minute
- Electrical/Air Requirements: 110 VAC, 4 amp
- Part Number: PP-554TS
Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Plus Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer with Integrated Output Conveyor (FD-1506-Plus) - $6374
Part #: FD-1506-Plus
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Integrated Output Conveyor: Keeps processed forms in a neat, sequential order, ready for the mail.
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation.
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14" in length.
Part #: PF-P3200
- Automatic Setup with Simple Operation. Does not require advanced operator skills for setup. Each section is automatically set by selecting sheet size and fold pattern using the operation panel. Six standard fold patterns are available at the press of a button.
- High-speed Folding - 240 sheets/min. Even high volume direct mail jobs or urgent jobs can be handled with high productivity at maximum production speeds of 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5" x 11" - single fold).
- Short Make-ready. Setup time is reduced dramatically and accuracy of the setup is improved with an accurate stepper motor.
- Selective Speed Mode for Comfortable Operation. Silent, Standard, High-Speed and Ultrahigh-Speed
- Automatic Setup with Simple Operation.
Part #: DH-727CS
- NSA/CSS 02-01 / NSA/CSS 04-02 Approved for Top-Secret data destruction.
- Powerful paper and optical media combination shredder.
- Chain driven continuous duty motor for slip-free power.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders.
- Automatic jam protection eliminates frustration.
Part #: SIGMONT-65H
- High Grade Silicone Rollers for Consistent Lamination.
- Rear Slitters for Inline Print Separation.
- Front Facing Roller Nip Adjustment Crank.
- Maximum Lamination Speed of 49 ft/min.
- Foot Pedal and Rear Remote Included.
Part #: FMMH-31
- 21/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed
Part #: TOT-FT15
- Maximum Sheet Size: 15" Wide
- Maximum Foil Roll Size: 500' long Foil Rolls on 1” Core
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Core Size: 1"
Part #: PT320-CC
- Productive and profitable machine to produce 24up business cards.
- Produce 250 business cards in less than 2 monutes.
- Uses lead edge cut mark registration to compensate for image shift.
- Able to process coated, non-coated and laminated stock.
- Easy to use LCD panel with 6 job program memory.
Part #: ST-1812-28
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel.
- Full Re-Circulating Shrink Tunnel.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor Provides Best Shrink Results.
- Digital Temperature Control 0-400F.
- Adjustable Air Velocity Control.
Part #: FD8730HS
- Meets the requirements of NSA/CSS specification for Level 6 Security shredding.
- Shreds paper, CDs, DVDs, and credit cards safely.
- EvenFlow Internal AutoOiler automatically oils cutting blades as needed for long-lasting performance.
- LED control panel with digital load indicator.
- Compact design for under-desk operation.
Part #: MB-FMM3
- Drilling Capacity: 2"
- Max Throat Depth: 3 3/4"
- Max Paper Length: 32"
- Table Size: 32" x 15"
- Max Horsepower: 3/4
Part #: FMMH-3
- 2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Easy to adjust moveable head design
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed
- Built for ease in operation and maximum production performance
Part #: FD430
- User-Friendly: Simply load envelopes, choose the speed and go.
- Variable Speed: Jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 18,000 pieces per hour.
- Variable Sizes: Handles envelopes up to 9.75" wide, up to 15" long, up to 16mm thick.
- Precision Moistening Roller: Rubber roller is designed to efficiently transfer water to the envelope flap.
- Flap Closing Bar: Allows users to load envelopes in a standard stack or nested with flaps open.
Part #: SS-DFCH5
- Ideal Cutting Solution For:
- Corrugated Plastic
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACM)
SealerSales 21" Tabletop Chamber Vacuum Sealer w/ Electric Cut-Off 3mm Seal Width (TC-520F) - $6077.48
Part #: TC-520F
- PD-01 basic digital control panel.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Clear see-through lid.
- Water resistant electrical box (IP-56).
- Bladder activated sealing.
Part #: 7000C4
- Coil Die with easy disengageable pins - Included
- Electric Coil Inserter and Crimpers - Included
- Attachment kit for mounting coil inserter on top of punch - Included
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Punches up to 31 Sheets of 20 lb paper
Part #: V-590
- Speed. Processes up to 2,640 sheets per hour
- Usability. User-friendly, interactive control panel provides helpful prompts for effective and efficient operation
- Accuracy. Guide rollers prevent stock from curling, and new transport rollers and fine paper control enhance accuracy
- Miss, double, out-of-paper, jam, and interlock safety cover detection system
- Pre-programmed for cutting six popular paper sizes including: 8.5" into 1, 2, or 3 even cuts or 11" into 1, 2, 3, or 4 even cuts or 14" into 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 even cuts
Part #: 04CBCUBE
- Bind one document every second.
- Up to 45 times faster than traditional methods.
- Greater strength and quality for your documents.
- Offline, automated thermal binding.
- Features additional upgrades including increased quality and strength of the bound documents as well as improved appearance of the machine
Part #: CH-RCH
- 6 sizes of cornering knives
- Handles any size sheet
- 4"/ 10 cm lift capacity
- Hydraulic powered
- Precise cutting action
Part #: ELXT110
- Multiple Types of Bind: Hard Cover Binding, Soft Cover Binding, Strip Binding, Tear-Off Pads
- Affordable, compact and fully featured.
- Dust free spine roughening. Features the exclusive Paper Grain Opening (“PGO”) system that opens the paper grain with very little noise and there is no paper dust
- No set-up times or book format adjustments needed.
- Self adjusts for book thickness from 2 to 400 pages
Part #: FD6104
- 5" Color Touchscreen: Graphical interface provides quick, easy setup, with job list on home screen
- Versatile: 2 1/2 stations insert 1-2 sheets plus BREs/small inserts
- Speed: Produces up to 1,350 filled envelopes per hour
- 15 Programmable Jobs: Handy for recurring or frequently processed applications
- Dedicated BRE/Insert Feeder: Fold and/or insert sheets and BREs
Part #: PP-1519ECMC
- Tunnel Features
- Fully Re-Circulating Air Chambers.
- AC Variable Speed Drive, 0-60 FPM.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor.
- Automatic Cool Down with Shut Off.
Part #: PP1808-44
- Fully Re-Circulating Chamber.
- 4 Directional Air Flow.
- State-of-the-Art AC Varaible.
- Automatic Tunnel Cool Down with Shut Off.
- Thermal Overload Protection on All Motors.
Part #: HDP0101
- Punches a hole completely through the hard drive, making it unreadable
- Suitable for 2 1/2" and 3 1/2" drives (single feed)
- Adjustable feed chute made of high quality steel
- Handy slide lever for easy selection of hard drive size
- Punching die made of hardened, nickel-plated steel
Part #: SPW-981HP
- Can be loaded by forklift only. Ramp not included.
- Mechanical break stretch @ 100%.
- 3,000lb load capacity.
- Soft start, fixed speed turntable at 10RPM.
- Can accommodate pallet loads up to 85" high.
Part #: 60450
- Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
- A 10-1/2" rule and squaring arm is factory installed onto an all-metal base.
Lithco Neolt Electro Power Trim Plus 210 82" Electric Paper Cutter w/ Stand and Waste Container (NEPTP210) - $5927
Part #: NEPTP210
- Stell working plane t holder made of transparent plastic.
- The working plane is an epoxydic powder, with a serigraphy grid to ease the cutting in different formats and reference set-square.
- Provided with lamp over cutting area.
- Fixed blade in painted stainless steel, mounted on a reinforced cutting plane.
- Stell working plane t holder made of transparent plastic.
Part #: CiCrease
- 13" wide feed capable to handle most digital print sizes (12" x 18" or 13" x 19").
- Manual feed allows for lower price point. Perfect for low run jobs.
- Automated Distance Recognition allows auto setups.
- Fixed Rail helps to guide the sheet for squareness.
- Feed Table and Delivery 41" With Feed Table and Delivery.
Part #: CPMASTER18F
- Removable receiving tray and side rails make for easy mobility and tabletop use.
- Quickly change from perforating to scoring in just seconds.
- 18" wide paper feed capacity.
- Easily set Perf/Score depth control.
- Feeds single sheets, coated stock or multi-part open or glued edges.