Product listing: Formax 7500 Series High-Volume Folder and Inserter (FD7500) to Formax 6306 Series Fully Automatic Folder and Inserter (FD6306)
Part #: FD7500
- Operating Features:
- Modular Design: Flexibility to add feeders, up to 11 feed stations.
- Intuitive User Interface: Widescreen color touchscreen control.
- Quick and Easy Setup: Automatic job setup with document & envelope library.
- Programmable Jobs: Unlimited.
Part #: Dyna-Cut
- Designed for use with flexible dies.
- Custom dies perform multiple cuts, slits, slit-scores, kiss cuts, perforations, and window punches.
- High speed output of up to 6,000 cycles per hour.
- Fast and efficient die changes.
- Touch Screen User Interface
MBM AeroCut Prime Complete Air Feed Paper Slitter-Cutter-Creaser-Perforator Digital Finisher (Aerocut-Prime)
Part #: Aerocut-Prime
- Basic Functions:
- Creasing Unit. Channel creasing is equipped on the AeroCut Prime, allowing the machine to offer world-class creases on digitally printed stocks. Creasing pressure can be adjusted in 5 levels instantly by shifting the lever.
- Slitting / Cutting Units. The AeroCut Prime features 2 single blade slitters to trim top & bottom margins of sheets, and 2 double blade slitters, bleed centre gutters and deflect wastes into a waste bin. The durable guillotine cuts stocks up to 400gsm in weight. All the slitter and guillotine blades are self-sharpening.
- Feeding Unit. The AeroCut Prime feeds printed stocks one-by-one from the top of the ream on the feed tray. The air-suction top feed system feeds even coated stock precisely without damage. There are several features to ensure feeding several weights and qualities of stocks every time.
Part #: HSM-365511
- Optimized cutting device technology destroys 500-550 sheets of paper, creating 150 particles per page; 3-7 bales per hour;
- Also shreds staples, paper clips, credit/store cards, CDs/DVDs, floppy disks, and USB sticks.
- Obliterates large quantities such as archives and bulk storage.
- Material feed via electronic conveyor belt.
- Anti-Jam Technology prevents jams when machine is overloaded.
Part #: CH-370TC
- Up to 24 cuts per minute.
- Virtually maintenance-free design.
- Fully-adjustable knife bar gibs (front and rear).
- Electronically-adjustable and programmable clamp pressure.
- Low-pressure pre-clamping protects operator from injury (less than 66 PSI).
Part #: CMT-130BT
- Trim up to 2" / 50.8 mm thick perfect-bound books.
- 10.5" Color Touch screen controller with graphical display of the system with live book location.
- Fully-automated size change in under 10 seconds with no tools required.
- Modular design – can be configured off-line, near-line, or in-line at any time.
- Integrated bar code reader automates size changes between jobs.
Morgana DigiFold Pro 385 High Speed Automatic Creaser and Folder with Deep Pile Feeder (DigiFold-Pro385)
Part #: DigiFold-Pro385
- Crease and fold sheets up to 0.02" without cracking.
- Intuitive SmartScreen touch screen control.
- Suction fed top feeder.
- Deep pile 17.72" capacity feeder.
- SmartStep table drop.
Part #: DigiBook-200
- Up to 200 books per hour.
- Touch screen operation with automatic set up.
- Binding length (spine) from 4.7" up to 14.9".
- Spine thickness from 0.07" to 1.96".
- Adjustable spine preparation by sophisticated milling and notching device.
Intimus 16.86 Smartshred 6mm x 50mm Level P-3 Cross-Cut Industrial Shredder with Baler (656124+475901)
Part #: 656124+475901
- Shredder features see Model 16.50 SmartShred.
- Electronic compacting chamber level monitoring.
- Shredder loading can be continued while baler is compressing the material.
- Pushbutton control for bale ejection.
Part #: 04ALPHADOC
- High Productivity: With a top speed of 90 cycles / minute, it can punch up to 94,200 sheets per hour without the constant presence of the operator required.
- Large capacity: The high pile feeder and reception trays will accomidate up to 6 reams of paper.
- Versatility: The Alpha-Doc MK4 can punch a wide variety of paper stock and covers including tab cut sheets and wall calendars with thumbcut, in virtually any size from 5.4" x 5.4" up to 14" x 13".
- Easy-to-Use: Just load the tray and push a button, no special training is required.
- Simple Formating: Just follow the instructions on the conversational touch screen and, with pre-set standard formats, size change-over can be done in less than 2 minutes.
Part #: Gladiator-HDD
- Shreds HDD and SSD drives as well as various other form of media, like CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray disk, VHS, DLT tapes, Cell Phones, etc.
- Automatic reverse when overloading.
- Split Shredding Chamber for Multi Media optimization.
- High Performance shredder for optical and magnetic media.
- Continuous manual material feed.
Part #: CH-305TC
- Up to 26 cuts per minute.
- Virtually maintenance-free design.
- Fully-adjustable knife bar gibs (front and rear).
- 30.5" / 77.5 cm cutting width, 4" / 10.2 cm clamp opening.
- Hydraulic clamping and cutting.
Part #: PT335SCC
- 4" deep pile feeder.
- Multi accessory output.
- 9" colour touchscreen.
- Interchangeable crease/ perf dies.
- Built in job creator.
Part #: 04JBWIREOBIND
- Features and Benefits: Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion; accurately sends book to patented closing station, and delivers book to an exit conveyor (sold separately). No special training required.
- All size and format functions are setup and instantly adjustable by user-friendly Touch Screen Electronic Controls.
- Wire-O size changeovers are done in 2-5 minutes.
- The optional Hanger Feeder is a simple "plug and play" unit. It inserts calendar hangers from reeled hanger spool or from loose hangers.
- Finishes from economical Wire-O spools. Automatic features reduce setup waste.
Truline Preferred Pack PP-5600C Standard Fully Automatic Combination L' Sealer and Shrink Tunnel (PP-5600Combo)
Part #: PP-5600Combo
- Automatic L' Sealer Features
- "APA" Automatic Product Adjustment.
- Speeds up to 40 PPM.
- Vertical seal head design.
- Fast product changeovers.
Part #: PP-5600CS
- Seal Area (L x W x H): 25" x 20" x 6"
- Machine Speed: Up to 40 PPM
- Electrical: 220V, 1 Phase, 20 AMP
- Air: 1CFM @80 PSI
- Min. PKG Size (L x W): 3" x 2.5"
Part #: TEX110
- World’s First Automated Collating Punch using Patented BDT Tornado Technology. A single off-line automated collation and punching platform to meet the needs of your on-demand print environment with a quick return on investment.
- Advanced Media Handling Technology. Powered by BDT’s patented Tornado Technology to separate, lift and transport the widest range of media, including printed media and other book components like covers, tabs and inserts reliably minimizing downtime.
- Widest Media Range in the Industry. The system handles media from 60gsm – 312gsm, including light porous/heavy coated print media and specialty binding media like plastics, vinyl, and textures.
- Automated Interposing of Covers/Index Tabs/Inserts. Two Interposer Bins hold up to .75" (19mm) of media, auto-collating front/back covers, inserts and index tabs into the book stack prior to punching. No manual collation required.
- Accommodates Mixed Media Run on Digital/Offset Printers. High-Capacity Main Bin holds up to 2500 sheets, including mixed media.
Part #: APC-610
- Hydraulic clamping and cutting mechanism ensures powerful and accurate cutting quality.
- The servo-motor driven backgauge assures accurate positioning and repeatability for consistent quality production.
- The color touchscreen is intuitive and icon-based for user-friendly operation. Operation, setting and information screens are used for efficient and accurate operation.
- The Simple Program Setting screen displays sheet rotating direction and cutting order graphically.
- The APC-610 is activated only when the two cut buttons are simultaneously pressed for operator safety.
Part #: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Speeds of up to 76,500 sheets per hour with clean, perfect holes for finishing.
- Adjustable pick thickness from 0.4 to 1.0 mm, to maximize production and offer trouble free operation on a wide range of paper stocks.
- Digital LCD touch pad control that is icon based for simple operation.
- Punches a wide variety of paper stocks, covers, and even tabbed sheets in sizes from 5.5" x 5.5" up to 13" x 12" kept in perfect pre-collated order.
- Easy-to-Use hands-free operation allows you to simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. No special training or personnel required.
Part #: TITAN265TC
- Key Benefits/Features:
- Maintenance free stainless steel table
- User-friendly color touch screen control & fully programmable
- Hydraulic cutting & clamping
- Lighted cut line position indicator
Part #: CU0494
- IR Safety Curtain. The IR light beam safety curtain covers the work area to ensure the highest level of operator safety.
- Electronic Hand Wheel. The electronic hand wheel, with infinitely variable speed control, is used for manual back gauge positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars. Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation and allow blade and clamp to be activated independently.
- Programmable Back Gauge The control module for the power back gauge can store 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each.
- Tool Holder. Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
Part #: Atlas-TRIO15
- High-Speed Cutting/Slitting: Up to eight 12" x 18" sheets per minute (24-up business cards)
- High-Speed Creasing: Up to 5,000 letter-size sheets per hour
- Powerful Feed System: Upper belt tri-suction feeding accurately handles large and heavy stocks
- 4" Color Touchscreen: Program and make adjustments easily with graphics-based menus and three modes - preset, manual and custom/flex
- Pre-Set and Programmable Jobs: Up to 150 custom jobs can be saved for quick recall
Part #: AutoCut-Pro
- Max sheet size: 13" x 19" or 13" x 27.5" with optional long sheet kit.
- 8 13"x19" sheets per minute (24 up business cards).
- 32 - 130lb cover.
- 150 job recall.
- Up to 5000 letter sheets per hour when creasing.
Part #: TRUV-30A
- Apply gloss-satin and matte coatings.
- Coat toner based, offset or inkjet with ease.
- Quick change textured rollers for an array of finishes.
- Speeds of up o 2,000SPH.
- From start to coating in less than 5 Minutes.
Part #: Cut-True31H
- Standard Features:
- Heavy Duty Construction: Designed for true two-shift operation.
- Hydraulically-Controlled: Adjustable hydraulics control paper clamp and blade carrier.
- Low-Friction Air-Assist Ball Deck: Makes it easy for operators to move and position heavy paper stacks.
- High-Speed Hardened Steel Blade: Designed for accurate cuts and long life.
Part #: FCX2000-120VC
- Stronger Media Hold Down. Distance between the holes has been improved from 30 mm on FC2250 Series to 20 mm on FCX2000 Series, as a result, FCX2000 Series provides stronger suction power to hold heavier and thicker medias down.
- Improved Vacuum Suction! holds media with the use of external electric vacuum pump. This is the preferred method for heavier and thicker media. The Redesigned Cutting Table has increased hold-down capability by its increased number of vacuum holes. This redesign is significantly valuable when cutting smaller objects that have less of surface area.
- Dual tool holder with 500 gf on tool 1 and 1,000 gf on tool 2
- Provided tools suitable for many applications.
- The FCX2000 series has 2 tool holder in the carriage.
Part #: WM-SEMI
- Economical solution for wire binding.
- Capable of binding books at the brisk pace of 1,200 per hour.
- It changes over in about five minutes.
- The operator hangs the book on the wire and the Wiremaster Semi delivers the book to the closing station, and then to the delivery conveyor.
- Can bind up to 4 skips.
Part #: PP1808-72
- Fully Re-Circulating Chamber.
- 4 Directional Air Flow.
- State-of-the-Art AC Varaible.
- Automatic Tunnel Cool Down with Shut Off.
- Thermal Overload Protection on All Motors.
Part #: FC114ASP
- The FC114 ASP utilizes a bottom vacuum feed system with a register guide.
- Simple programming allows you to number, crease, perforate or strike perforate individually.
- Creasing Features include:
- CAM actuated compression creasing.
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock – simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
Part #: FD6306
- 7" Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphical interface provides quick, easy setup.
- 50 Programmable Jobs: Handy for recurring or frequently processed applications.
- High-Capacity Vertical Stacker: Holds up to 500 finished envelopes in a neat, sequential stack.
- Fully Automatic Adjustments.
- Envelope & Paper Presence Sensors: Graphic indicators on touchscreen assist operators.