Product listing: Graphic Whizard Wizard GW 8000P Number/Perf/Score/Slit Machine (GW8000P) to Graphic Whizard Wizard GW 8000E Number/Perf/Score/Slit Machine (GW8000E)
Part #: GW8000P
- 8,000 standard-size sheets per hour.
- Upgradable to GW12000 at any time!
- Automatic feed.
- Simple setup.
- Easy to operate.
Part #: MBM-CU0490
- Transparent Safety Guard. A cut can only be executed if the hinged, electronically controlled safety guard is in the closed position.
- Electronic Hand Wheel. The electronic hand wheel, with infinitely variable speed control, is used for manual back gauge positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars. Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation and allow blade and clamp to be activated independently.
- Easy-To-Use Touchpad The programmable control module is equipped with a multilingual touchpad for easy operation. 99 programs with 99 steps in each can be stored in memory
- Tool Holder. Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
Packaging Products Preferred Pack PP-983 HP High Profile Dual Turntable Pallet Stretch Wrapper (PP-983HP-DT)
Part #: PP-983HP-DT
- Has Two turntables to double your production speeds
- Has 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design"
- Easy to use and understand front panel
- Has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports
- Easy thread design with safety door, if opened, the machine shuts off.
Part #: FB-706
- Ideal for any office environment, the electronic length settings and fixed burst rollers make the FB-706 compact and quiet.
- User-friendly control panel allows a quick and easy form length setup. Also features power driven side guides for simple form width setup.
- Built-in light indicators on both margin slitters show where sheets will be slit.
- Form job memory stores up to 120 jobs, reducing setup time for commonly used jobs.
- Variable speed up to 410 feet per minute.
Part #: L901
- Designed for easy inline integration.
- On-the-fly printhead servicing.
- Lowest cost per print.
- High print speeds.
- Professional resolution.
Part #: L901-Plus
- Watershield-printed labels are significantly more resistant to the effects of prolonged moisture exposure than conventional dye-based inkjet labels.
- Perfect for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
- This new technology also produces deeper blacks, uses more responsibly-sourced inks, and helps to prolong the life of the printhead.
- Designed for easy inline integration.
- On-the-fly printhead servicing.
Part #: DH-909HS
- Powerful high capacity shredder for paper and optical media.
- Security Level P-3 for the destruction of sensitive information.
- Mighty 5 Hp continuous duty motor with chain driven operation.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders.
- Automatic jam protection eliminates frustration.
Part #: FD2054
- LCD Control Panel: Large, 2.8" LCD screen with user-friendly controls
- Variable Speed Control: Up to 16,450 pieces per hour
- Pre-Programmed for 5 popular folds: Irregular "C" and "Z" fold, letter "C" fold and single half fold in 11" & 17" with a total of 11 programmed fold settings
- 17" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 17" in length
- Programmable Job Settings: Set and store up to 35 custom jobs
Part #: FCX4000-60
- Stronger Media Hold-Down. Holds media by electrostatic that is generated by electrodes arranged inside the panel. This method is suitable for cutting light weight materials.
- Provided tools suitable for many applications. The FCX4000 series has 2 tool holder in the carriage. Using 2 different tools in the same job increases work efficiency.
- Intuitive operation with 3.7" LCD. Settings can be easily set using the large 3.7-inch LCD (240 x 128 dots).
- Offline operation supported by use of USB flash memory. Cut and plot data is created with Cutting Master 4 or Graphtec Pro Studio. That saved data may be transferred to a USB flash memory and the cut plot data file can be selected from the USB on the FCX4000 using its menu operations. This simplified work-flow enables users to operate without being connected to the computer.
- Data management using bar-code function with USB flash memory. When performing contour cutting, also known as “Print & Cut”, the cutting data is automatically selected from the prepared USB flash memory. The FCX4000 scans the bar code printed on the media then automatically performs the contour cutting job. This emerging method helps to prevent operator error of using incorrect data - thus improving workflow efficiency.
Part #: SPL-DB
- Auto Clamp. The clamp adjusts automatically between two sheets and 2.25 inches. Both the clamp and nipper are pneumatic, run by the included silent compressor.
- Roughing Blade. The unique roughing blade includes a serrated edge which can also hold up to six notching pins. This allows for maximum glue penetration and book strength.
- Side Gluing. The Digibinder side glues the rear of the spine by use of a side gluing pin. The book is then nipped in such a way that glue is forced into the front of the book creating a line of side glue there as well.
- Twin Glue Rollers. Two glue rollers saturate the spine with glue. A third metering roller smooths out the glue to the desired thickness.
- Nipper Control. The distance that the nipper travels can be set to produce more square backed books. The dwell time can be set up to 3 seconds. The nipper height can also be adjusted.
Part #: APC-450
- Control Panel:
- Job recall function. Frequent jobs, for example A3 cut to A4 can be recalled with the push of a button. Three “Quick Call” buttons are available to program frequent jobs.
- Programming function. Repeat jobs can be conveniently saved to memory. The capacity of job memory is 30 courses and 99 steps (total 300 points).
- Operator Safety:
- Standard Equipped Area Sensors. If the area sensors detect any objects, the cutting motion will stop immediately. These sensors meet the high level of safety in Category 4 according to ISO13849-1.
Part #: 1513
- Easily shreds Paper, Paper Clips, Staples, and Credit Cards
- Shreds CD/DVDs and floppy disks
- Touch keypad for continuous and reverse operation.
- Practical loading table for easy loading
- Auto-stop with LED for full collecting bag
Part #: 176704
- Industrial shredder with security level E-3 ensuring safety of sensitive multimedia and digital information.
- Shreds USB sticks, Smartphones, Tablets, Mobile Phones, SSD's and more.
- Plug into a standard wall outlet and start shredding, it's that easy. Special power requirements not needed.
- Specially designed solid cutting heads hold material with claw like cutting cylinders pulling material into the unit.
- Automatically reverses material if too thick until the item is totally destroyed.
Part #: DSH0345L
- Easy-Switch. Ease of operation: intelligent multifunction switch with integrated optical signals indicating the operational status.
- Electronic Oil Injection. The automatic oil injection system lubricates the cutting shafts when shredding and guarantees a constantly high shred performance. Oil droplet icon will illuminate when more oil is needed.
- Pull-out Bag Suspension. Pull-out mechanism on wheels for easy removal of the full shred bag at the rear of the machine.
- Conveyor Belt. The conveyor belt system guarantees a high work speed without creating paper jams. Also crumpled paper can be fed into the shredding head without problems.
- Illumination of the Working Area. The feeding area and the conveyor belt are illuminated by LEDs.
Part #: PP1808-72
- Fully Re-Circulating Chamber.
- 4 Directional Air Flow.
- State-of-the-Art AC Varaible.
- Automatic Tunnel Cool Down with Shut Off.
- Thermal Overload Protection on All Motors.
Part #: JM350
- Ruggedly built for "ever after" performance
- Quick and easy operator adjustments
- Pre-assembled jogger-in-the-box readiness
- Wide choice of job rated models
- Thousands working daily in shops worldwide
Part #: FD87
- Shreds playing cards, dice, poker chips, and gaming tokens.
- Fully-enclosed shredding chamber with plexi window.
- User-friendly LED Control Panel.
- Heat-treated solid steel cutting blades.
- All-metal cabinet on casters.
Part #: RSH-1651
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 65" wide at a rate of 9.8' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation. Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
- Convenient - Nine job memory setting feature for frequently used settings. Auto-grip film shafts for easy material handling. High quality silicone rubber rollers for both thermal or cold lamination applications.
Part #: CutTrue 29A
- Hardened Steel Blade: Designed for accurate cuts and long life
- Electronically-Controlled: Paper clamp pressure and blade carrier
- False Clamp: Minimizes marking of sensitive paper stock, easily stores within the machine when not in use
- Touchscreen Control Panel: Easily set, adjust and program jobs
- LED Cutting Line: Bright red LED line indicates exactly where the blade will cut, allowing for precise adjustments prior to cutting
Part #: CH-TITAN200BC
- 20" Cutting Width, 3-1/4" Clamp Opening.
- Hydraulic Clamping & Cutting.
- Has clear plexiglass shield that you have to flip down in order for the cutter to work
- Adjustable Clamp Pressure.
- Cutting Area Protection - Plexiglas Safety Shield.
Part #: TOT-AFT
- Maximum Sheet Size: 14.5" W x 2' L
- Maximum Foil Roll Size: 24" W x 2000' L
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Core Size: 1"
Part #: 1880012
- Capable to handle paper stock ranging from 80lb. text to 12 pt. cover stock
- Adjustable vaccum, air blast and separator fingers to prevent double feeding and miss feeding
- Adjustable magnetic side guides for easy set-up and perfect feeding
- Easy Laminator settings for length and overlaps
- Sheet feed counter tracks input
Part #: DC-446
- Up to 20 creases in a single pass.
- Process up to 60 sheets per minute.
- Fully automated setup.
- 3.9" feed capacity.
- 30 memory settings.
Part #: CH-SPARTAN185AEP
- Electric Power Clamping: Generates over 3000 lbs (1,360 kg) of clamping force
- Independent Clamping Function: Allows for a "clamp only" operation
- Electric Powered Backgauge: Controlled by the electronic console with handwheel for micro adjustments
- 3" Lighted LCD Display: Displays backguague location with +/-0.01" (+/-0.1mm) backgauge accuracy - provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as is used with other brands.
- Programmable: Operator friendly software uses soft key menu prompts for easy programming. During a program the 3" LCD displays up to 5 consecutive cuts to aid the operator in navigating a job.
Part #: MB-4605CC
- Fully enclosed, dust-proof gearbox housing
- Cabinet door opens from front
- Mobile shred bin for easy repacment of disposable shred bags.
- 61gallon bin capacity
- Automatic stop when hopper or cabinet door is opened or when shred bag is full
Part #: Padmaster2000
- Simple and Speedy Automatic Tabletop Padder.
- Frees you from messy, time consuming hand padding.
- Transforms loose sheets into instant pads (or strips of pads).
- Handles pads-to-be from two sheets thin up to three inches thick and 17 inches long.
Part #: FDATLAS
- Standard Fold Types: Letter, Zig Zag, Half, Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel
- Operating Features:
- High-Speed Output: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 27,000 pieces per hour
- Powerful Air Suction Feed Table: Handles a variety of coated and non-coated stock, in a range of paper weights and sizes, up to 25.5” in length
- Simple, Accurate Alignment: Squares and aligns sheets prior to feeding
Part #: 2160103U
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
Part #: PDS-88
- Able to destroy SSD Drives, Smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, credit cards, CDs/DVDs & USB sticks.
- Specially designed cutting cylinders to destroy a variety of media devices.
- Auto-Reverse is enacted to ensure complete destruction of all inserted media.
- Small media destruction chute and larger media destruction flap built in for safe, efficient feeding.
- An easy to use control panel resides on the top of the unit that allows users to push a button for all operations.
Part #: GW8000E
- 8,000 standard-size sheets per hour.
- 100 job memory to store numbering jobs.
- Up to 100 numbers per head per sheet.
- Up to 2 heads.
- Crash number up to 10 part carbonless.