Product listing: Formax Large-Format Card Cutter (FD 125) to HSM 450.2cc Level P-4 Cross Cut Professional Paper Shredder (1503)
Part #: FD 125
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos, spec sheets and greeting cards.
- Accepts paper stocks up to 110lb cover/300 gsm.
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock.
- Accepts paper sizes including letter, legal, 11" x 17",12" x 18" and 13" x 19".
- Cuts up to 240 business cards per minute.
Part #: MX11000
- Large Infeed Friction Roller Capacity. The easy-to-load, auto-lift infeed holds up to 700 sheets for saving time throughout processing.
- Four-Roller Sealing Unit. A second pair of sealing rollers enables enhanced sealing quality at higher speed.
- Heavy Duty Cycle. Enhanced parts and life cycle on rollers allow MX11000 to operate up to 200,000 sheets per month.
- Adjustable Speed. Adjustable speed allows operator to work at a comfortable speed and quiet environment.
- Reverse (RFR) Large Infeed Friction Roller. Unique RFR system, automatically detects, singulates, and corrects doubles without any operator intervention for increased productivity.
Part #: SPW-983HP
- Can be loaded by forklift only. Ramp not included.
- Powered pre-stretch @ 225%.
- 4,000lb load capacity.
- Photo eye seeks pallet load height.
- Turntable will automatically return to home position.
Part #: PT-331SCC
- Slit, cut, crease or perf in a single pass.
- 150-350 gsm.
- Interchangeable crease/ perf dies.
- Full or partial cross perf.
- Up to 32 creases/ perfs in one pass.
Part #: CC-330
- Ideal for mid-volume digital print shops or in-plants
- User-friendly, compact and affordable in price
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications with standard slitter cassette
- Also great for postcard, greeting card, and photo applications with optional slitter cassettes
- Accepts a wide range of paper stocks up to 110 lb. cover/300 gsm
Part #: Paramount-65X
- Commercial Grade 4.7" (120 mm) Heat Assist Silicon Rollers.
- Emergency Stops.
- Rigid Media Adjustment Guide.
- Heavy Duty Foot Pedal.
- Diagnostic Control.
Part #: M1726D-AST
- Designed to staple both flat and saddle work ranging in thickness from 2 sheets to 1/4"
- Equipped with two heads standard, but can be operated with as many as ten 26D heads installed at one time.
- Maximum center to enter distance is 18", minimum is approximately 1-7/8".
- The recommended wire sizes are as follows: 21 - 28 gauge round and 21x25 flat
- Easily adjusted from saddle work to flat work by means of tilting the 6-1/2" x 33" work table. An adjustable work guide and adjustable work stops are easily attached to work table and provide for accurate registering of flat work for uniform spacing of staples.
Part #: EPC019
- Fully programmable up to 100 programs x 100 steps
- English, French and Spanish user interface
- Micro Glide Backgauge eliminates bottom sheet from slipping under
- Backgauge extremities spaced for small formats
Part #: HSM6110
- Low installation height and surface.
- Special retaining claws optimize the compression of the pressing material, increasing both the loading volume and bale output.
- Quick and easy press assembly.
- Mechanical bale ejector.
- High process reliability due to HSM TCS (TorsionControlSystem).
Part #: TOT-MFT
- Maximum Sheet Size: 14.5" W x 2' L
- Maximum Foil Roll Size: 24" W x 2000' L
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Core Size: 1"
Part #: ACCUFAST-P4
- Variable speed vacuum transport.
- Open throat design to print large pieces.
- Modular - can be used in systems.
- 2 inches of print split into 1 inch imagers.
- Windows print driver with USB interface.
Part #: CPMASTERV3
- New and improved heavy-duty air feed eliminating marking and scuffing on documents
- Interchangeable paper caliper used for open edge carbonless forms to heavy gauge glossy stock
- 18" wide feed capacity
- Quickly change from perfing to scoring in a matter of minutes
- Simple to use one button operation speed control
Part #: DBM-150
- Connects to DSF-2200, DSC-10/20, and DFC-100
- Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge
- 16-job memory
- Compact Size
- Optional DBM-150T Trimmer
Part #: ST-1816-44
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel.
- Full Re-Circulating Shrink Tunnel.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor Provides Best Shrink Results.
- Digital Temperature Control 0-400F.
- Adjustable Air Velocity Control.
Part #: R4PIR30003S
- Versatile: The Relay 3000 inserting system gives you the flexibility to handle multiple fold types, page sizes, and outer envelope sizes.
- Efficient: Load-on-the-fly sheet feeders and high capacity envelope feeder.
- Stop manual folding: Manual feed on daily mail mode processes up to five pages stapled or unstapled.
- Save time: Up to 20 common applications can be programmed.
- Prevent costly errors: The built-in double-detection on all feeders auto stop clear deck and auto page separation.
Part #: 349104
- NATO listed and NSM certified.
- Clean and quiet solution to sanitize magnetic media.
- Single Pass Pulse Technology.
- Fast Slide Feeding Solution for single HDDs or batch mode.
- Information Display.
Part #: MBM-4850
- SCS (Safety Cutting System) package: hinged, transparent electronically controlled front safety guard; transparent safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; automatic clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- Electric blade and clamp drive
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel bade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
Part #: GW6000
- 3,000 sheets per hour.
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 Numbering Heads.
- Tabletop model with automatic feed.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
Part #: MB-5000
- Jogs, staples, and folds in one operation
- Quick and easy set-up and adjustment
- Variable speed
- Produces booklets up to 88 pages (off-line)*
- On-line saddle, corner, and side stapling capability
Part #: 7500HW2
- Die with easy disengageable pins - Included
- Inserter/Closer - Included
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Punches up to 40 sheets or up to 80 pages of 20 lb paper
- Rate of 25 cycles per minute
Part #: STGHM15/2
- Robust construction.
- Two stapling head.
- Processes flat or loop staples.
- Support table with adjustable stops.
- Compact ergonomic design.
Part #: 60460
- Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
- A 10-1/2" rule and squaring arm is factory installed onto an all-metal base.
Part #: M30-AST-78
- A stitch capacity from 2 sheets up to 7/8"[22 mm] standard.
- The ability to run flat, saddle, or corner stitched jobs.
- Stab stitch capability up to 2" (51mm).
- Wire Sizes: 20-28 gauge round or 19 x 21-1/2, 20x24 and 21x25 flat.
- Clinch: moveable clincher for flat stitching and adjustable table height for stab stitching.
Part #: CH-SPARTAN185SA
- Cutting: Powered by a 1-1/2 HP gear drive motor
- Manual Clamping: The hand wheel design provides a strong clamping force resulting in high quality cuts.
- Manual Backgauge Control: Hand Wheel Control
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator: With +/-0.01" (+/-0.1mm) backgauge accuracy - provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as is used with other brands.
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light: produces a bright easy to see cut line.
Part #: HW-600e-120V
- Overview of the NeuraLabel 600e
- Durable, commercial-grade printer, ideal for longer runs of 50, 500, or 5,000+ labels.
- High Definition (HD) Color Printing technology provides sharp detail and rich, dramatic colors, while giving you control over your printing costs.
- Single Pass Color Digital technology prints on media up to 140 lb. (220 gsm).
- The industry’s most advanced multilevel LED printhead and unique microfine toner technology provide exceptional speed and image clarity.
Truline Preferred Pack Fully Adjustable Combination L' Sealer with Attached Shrink Tunnel (PP-1622MK)
Part #: PP-1622MK
- L' Sealer Features
- "Micro-Knife" Band Ribbon.
- Power Belted Discharge Conveyor.
- Dual Manet Clamping.
- Pin Perf. Hole Punch.
Part #: BAUM714XLT
- Non-marking, continuous feeding with bottom feed system.
- Toner resistant and static dissipative folding rollers.
- Sealed ball bearings, no lubrication needed.
- Removable cartridge design slitter shafts.
- Gear-driven folding rollers, no slippage during folding.
Part #: FD2036
- Operating Features:
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 forms.
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust, with fine tune knobs for precision.
Part #: MK7000A
- Adjustable fold rollers.
- Continuous bottom feed system.
- Manual adjust sheet separator.
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments.
- Removable cartridges for perforation and/or scoring.
Part #: 1503
- With its practical filling hopper, the HSM 450.2 is the answer if crumpled paper is frequently the material to be shredded.
- Keypad for constant operation and reverse.
- Auto stop when container is full or door is open.
- Large filling hopper and integrated, rotating loading aid (security level 3 only).
- Hardened steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples.