Product listing: Paitec IM8100 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer (PIM8100) to D&K Group &K Expression 42 Plus Laminator (EXP42+)
Part #: PIM8100
- Easy & Friendly User Interface. Includes an easy-to-use auto stop and auto re-start function, electronic thickness detection, and batch counter.
- Reverse (RFR) Friction Roller. Unique RFR system, automatically detects, singulates, and corrects doubles without any operator intervention for increased productivity.
- Dual Purpose Inline & Stand Alone. Can be converted to run as a standalone machine if your printer becomes inoperable so you can load forms from other printers into the large feed table.
- Auto Extending Conveyor Stacker (optional). Conveyor extends automatically dependent upon the number of forms being processed. Easily stacks up to 650 processed documents.
- Reliable Interface. The IM7100 integrates easily to many leading laser printers with rear exits.
Part #: GW-3000
- 3,000 sheets per hour.
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 numbering heads.
- Tabletop model with automatic feed.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
Part #: SS-615/1620
- Seals up to 10mil total thickness.
- Separate controls for seal temperature and seal time.
- Hand wheel adjustment instantly adjusts seal bag location.
- Adjustable table depth to accommodate different size items.
- Features a pneumatic seal bar with air eject to quickly seal and remove excess trim scrap.
Part #: AFN23139
- Print speed of up to 60 feet/minute.
- Industry-leading ink cost per label.
- Variable data capability.
- Compatible with a wide range of label stock.
- Exceptionally crisp images and text.
Part #: PPPhotopress
- Dimensions: 19.6" D x 22" W x 23" H (49.8cm D x 56cm W x 58.4cm H)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Photograph/Page Sizes: Max. 12" H x 13" W (300mm x 330mm), Min. 4" H x 6" W (100mm x 152mm)
- Book Thickness: 0.5" Max. (approx. 37 photos)
- Binding Time: 60 seconds
Part #: RV-Office
- Compact design fits easily in an office or school environment.
- One button push start - will automatically stop when complete.
- Up to 3x faster than pouch lamination and can process up to 240 sheets per hour.
- Simple access from top for easy cassette change.
- Feeder holds up to 200 sheets.
Part #: HGP360
- Glass top allows most applications to remain visible even when the press is closed.
- State-of-the-art heating system that ensures fast, even heating.
- Programmable vacuum cycle for consistent results.
- Adjustable pressure control.
- Dedicated vacuum pump.
Part #: PP-983HP
- Has 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design"
- Easy to use and understand front panel
- Has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports
- Easy thread design with safety door, if opened, the machine shuts off.
- Has 10 program memory
Part #: 563TH-3
- Maximum Productivity: 50% faster throughput
- Fast Roll Film Changes: Front/Rear Swing-out Quick-Grip Supply Shafts
- Easy Loading: 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip shifts
- Drop-in Quick-Grip rewind shafts.
- Photoelectric eye for safety.
Part #: M19G20-AST
- Single-head stitcher designed to accommodate both light and heavy-duty work
- Stitch both flat and saddle
- Accommodates the Side-Feed Style G20 Stitcher Head.
- Stitch any thickness of stock from 2 sheets to 3/4”.
- It is easily adjusted from saddle work to flat work by tilting the 5-1/2" x 26" work table. An adjustable work guide and adjustable work stops are easily attached to the work table and provide for accurate registering of flat work for uniformly spacing the staples. In addition a work table extension is provided to accommodate larger sizes of work to be stitched.
Part #: RSH-1151
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 45" wide at a rate of 9.8' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation. Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
- Convenient - Nine job memory setting feature for frequently used settings. Auto-grip film shafts for easy material handling. High quality silicone rubber rollers for both thermal or cold lamination applications.
Part #: DBM-150T
- Booklet Size: 4.14" x 4.27" - 9.06" x 12.6" (105.2 x 108.5 mm - 231 x 320 mm)
- Trimmed Booklet Size: 3.35" x 4.27" - 8.27" x 12.6" (85.1 x 108.5 mm - 210 x 320 mm)
- Trimming Margin: 0.04" - 0.79" (1 - 20 mm)2
- Power Requirements: Supplied by DBM-150
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56" x 22" x 28"
Part #: P-3033
- Milling Cutter Technology. Set to destroy, open, cut everything - from cardboard to paper clips; or, set to protect contents!
- High Speed. Up to 1,200 flats an hour.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality of components. Has two motors for better performance and a longer life.
- Vacuum Disposal System.
- Simple and Reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
Part #: FD-CT27S
- Cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15" high, up to 18.9" wide
- Semi-automatic with electronically-controlled two-hand operation
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality hardened steel blade
- Spindle-guided back gauge with LED display
Part #: MBM-CU0418
- Transparent Safety Guard : A cut can only be executed if the hinged, electronically controlled safety guard is in the closed position.
- Back Gauge Hand Crank : The calibrated hand crank is used to set the spindle-guided back gauge. The LED display ensures precise positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars : Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation.
- Optical Cutting Line : A bright, LED optical cutting line indicates the exact position of cut and helps to perfectly position trim marks.
- Tool Holder : Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
Part #: EPC017
- Fully programmable up to 1000 steps
- English, French and Spanish user interface
- Micro Glide Backgauge eliminates bottom sheet from slipping under
- Backgauge extremities spaced for small formats
Part #: BM61
- 1800 booklets per hour.
- Saddle staple and fold.
- Up to 88 page booklets on 20 lb bond stock.
- Side and corner staple.
- Media weight : 19 lb - 90 lb
Part #: 649104
- Easy keyboard operation with rotary main switch
- Automatic reverse in case of paper jam
- Optical or audible fault indication
- Wide slot feed opening for flat paper -
- large hopper accepts entire bin full
Part #: 1715850
- LCD Display indicates temperature, speed and Ready/Wait condition
- Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up
- Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield for safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film up to 10 mil
- Roller gap adjustment handles mounting boards up to 3/16" (5 mm) thick
Part #: FD-4170
- 5-level speed adjustment: 42, 64, 89, 114, 140 sheets per minute
- 4-digit LCD Counter
- Feed tray capacity of up to 400 sheets
- Three-tire, top-loading feed system
- Accommodates a wide range of paper stock, up to 110# index (175gsm)
Part #: RDTP340AWODIE
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- Fastest machine in its class with automatic paper ejection. Up to 3 times faster than a standard bench top machine
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
Part #: ST-1808-44
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel.
- Full Re-Circulating Shrink Tunnel.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor Provides Best Shrink Results.
- Digital Temperature Control 0-400F.
- Adjustable Air Velocity Control.
Part #: CH-EH3
- Single stroke three hole drilling
- 25% more production through its 2-1/2" drilling capacity per stroke
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- Automatic return of the drilling heads
- Automatic paper chip removal
Part #: SPW-982HP
- Can be loaded by forklift only. Ramp not included.
- Mechanical break stretch @ 150%.
- 4,000lb load capacity.
- Photo eye seeks pallet load height.
- Turntable will automatically return to home position.
Part #: RWP300
- Dimensions: 54cm x 36cm x 29cm
- Working Width: max 300 mm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Binding capacity in combination with ECL (depends on diameter and operator): up to 400pcs /hr
- Possible Diameters: 3/16" x 1"
Part #: HD7700P
- 14" ( 356mm ) open ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55 sheets or 110 pages of 11 inch, 20 lb or 80gsm bond paper.
- U-View waste tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch & eliminates troublesome overfills.
- The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper.
- Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions.
- Built in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Providing extra insurance to eliminate costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams.
Part #: TP-TCC1200
- Take up bar for cold lamination.
- Tension adjustment.
- Silicon rollers for enhanced laminating.
- Vacuumed table for smooth feeding.
- 1-side & 2-side lamination.
Part #: FC9000-160
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: TCC-1200HC
- Laminates from 1.5 – 10 mil up to 13 fpm
- 45” Laminating Width
- Mounts up to 1/2”
- 2 programmable temperature settings
- Take up bar for cold lamination
Part #: EXP42+
- Easy to Use
- Mounter, Laminator, Encapsulator (prints up to 41" wide.)
- Fast set-up and easy operation
- Roller lift for easy film loading
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination (optional)