Product listing: MBM 1800S Automatic Programmable Air Feed Tabletop Paper Folder (FO0623) to Therm-O-Type FT-15 Foil Fuser (TOT-FT15)
Part #: FO0623
- Ultrasonic double feed sensor. Detects double feeds on any white, printed, transparent, black or mixture of colored sheets
- Has removable folding roller for easy maintenance, adjustable folding roller pressure, and a spring loaded feed angle adjustment dial
- Top cover opens and closes in two easy steps and the operator can now reach the air adjustment knob without disruption when the top cover is open.
- New "Silver Top" metal sheet for smoother paper run and better electric conductivity.
- Top feed, adjustable air suction feed system, suitable for digitally printed and coated stocks.
Part #: SquareIT
- Creates a square back on pre-stapled booklets.
- Compact, rugged unit in a small footprint.
- Operates as a stand-alone unit or in-line with digital print devices .
- Handles booklets up to 96 pages/24 sheets, 80gsm.
- Easy-to-use control panel with LED indicators.
Part #: SEAL-54EL-1
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications.
- Laminates graphics up to 54" wide.
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute.
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates.
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance.
Part #: PT-330PF
- Run in-line with offline finishing equipment to streamline the feeding process for handfed machines.
- 4" vacuum pile feeder and conveyor outfeed.
- Handle a wide variety of stock weight and sizes.
- Can be adjusted to conform to a variety of feeding jobs.
- Speed: 4,500 sph
Part #: LPP1112
- Main Features:
- Foot pedal web advance included
- Heavy duty roller stand included
- Digital temperature readout
- Optional liner rewinder available for use of PSA films
Part #: HSM1874M
- Made in Germany. The high quality materials and proven HSM "Made in Germany" quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine – and also 3 years warranty.
- Solid steel cutting rollers. The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers guarantee durability.
- Drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive. The innovative drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive offers an increase in performance of up to 40 %. One of three operating modes can be selected as required: silent for particularly quiet operation, standard with an optimum throughput rate and low noise level and performance for maximum cutting and throughput performance.
- Operation via touch display. Intuitive operation and multi-language menu selection via the high resolution 4,3" touch display. Relevant information such as operating modes and status reports are displayed. Consumable material, machine and contact details can be called up.
- Intelligent paper jam prevention. Due to the intelligent paper jam prevention feature, the system recognises automatically and quickly whether too much paper has been fed in. The machine goes into reverse or increases the power temporarily and pulls the paper in.
Part #: 60450
- Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
- A 10-1/2" rule and squaring arm is factory installed onto an all-metal base.
Part #: SPW-982HP
- Can be loaded by forklift only. Ramp not included.
- Mechanical break stretch @ 150%.
- 4,000lb load capacity.
- Photo eye seeks pallet load height.
- Turntable will automatically return to home position.
Part #: TCC-1655C
- Max Laminating Speed: 10 fpm
- Laminating Width: 65"
- Mounts: up to 1/2"
- Take up bar for Cold Lamination: Yes
- Temp Settings: 2 Programmable
Part #: SPW-981LP
- Can be loaded by forklift or pallet. Includes extra long ramp for use with electric pallet jacks.
- Mechanical break stretch @ 100%.
- 3,000lb load capacity.
- Soft start, fixed speed turntable at 10RPM.
- Can accommodate pallet loads up to 85" high.
Part #: PP1808-44
- Fully Re-Circulating Chamber.
- 4 Directional Air Flow.
- State-of-the-Art AC Varaible.
- Automatic Tunnel Cool Down with Shut Off.
- Thermal Overload Protection on All Motors.
Part #: FD8730HS
- Meets the requirements of NSA/CSS specification for Level 6 Security shredding.
- Shreds paper, CDs, DVDs, and credit cards safely.
- EvenFlow Internal AutoOiler automatically oils cutting blades as needed for long-lasting performance.
- LED control panel with digital load indicator.
- Compact design for under-desk operation.
Part #: 7700C4
- Coil Die with easy disengageable pins - Included
- Electric Coil Inserter and Crimpers - Included
- Attachment kit for mounting Coil Inserter on top of punch - Included
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Rate of 25 cycles per minute
Part #: PF-P330
- Simple Operation: The operator can quickly select from four standard preset sheet sizes and six popular fold patterns all with push button simplicity. Operational information and settings are clearly displayed on the control panel's LCD screen. The intuitive design of the control panel makes any operator comfortable and quickly productive.
- Revolutionary Paper Feed System: At the heart of the PF-P330 is a patented rotary vacuum-pulse feed system that delivers extraordinary paper feed reliability. Importantly, it simplifies operation by virtually eliminating the need to make paper feed adjustments with most stocks. This advancement utilizes a space saving and surprisingly quiet vacuum/blower pump. The pump's small 8" x 8" footprint creates flexibility by allowing for desktop positioning alongside the folder or on a cabinet shelf under the PF-P330. The low sound level of the PF-P330's pump is notable in comparison to the significantly higher sound levels traditionally associated with suction feed folders. In fact, the PF-P330 pump is as quiet as a mid-volume office copier.
- Preset Fold Formats: Letter Fold, Half Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Engineering Fold, Z-Fold, Gate Fold
- Programmable Memory Function: There are ten programmable memory settings for custom folds. The preset counter can be set to stop at a specific batch quantity with the 10-digit keypad.
- Simple Maintenance: The PF-P330 is designed for easy operator maintenance. Removal of the fold rollers requires no tools, making cleaning or replacement a simple task.
Part #: PIM4500
- Automatic Double Feed Diverter System.
- Integrates With A Variety of Printers.
- Manual Feeder for Pre-Folded Items.
- Folding Unit Slides Out For Easy Maintenance.
- Jetlink Communication With HP Printer.
Part #: CH-POWERLIFT1
- Handles a pallet up to 21.75” x 22”.
- Lifts and Lowers up to 2,500 pounds.
- Lifts to meet cutter table heights up to 36-1/2”.
- Hydraulic Lifting Power
- Welded Steel Frame Construction.
Part #: CC-229
- Ideal for full bleed business cards, postcards and folded greeting cards
- Produces up to 130 business cards per minute
- Integrated creaser cassette
- Interchangeable cassettes for various applications
- Micro slitter registration adjustment to compensate for print shifting
Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Plus Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer with Integrated Output Conveyor (FD-1506-Plus)
Part #: FD-1506-Plus
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Integrated Output Conveyor: Keeps processed forms in a neat, sequential order, ready for the mail.
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation.
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14" in length.
Part #: FD430
- User-Friendly: Simply load envelopes, choose the speed and go.
- Variable Speed: Jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 18,000 pieces per hour.
- Variable Sizes: Handles envelopes up to 9.75" wide, up to 15" long, up to 16mm thick.
- Precision Moistening Roller: Rubber roller is designed to efficiently transfer water to the envelope flap.
- Flap Closing Bar: Allows users to load envelopes in a standard stack or nested with flaps open.
Part #: Intimus-240
- Destroys all kind of hard drives regardless of size, operating system or interface.
- Fast and easy to operate.
- Bends, breaks, and mangles hard drives, including dataplatters and other internal components, preventing data recovery.
- Independently tested and certified to meet CE directives for safety, compatibility, and interference.
- Lightest electric destroyer on the market.
Part #: 363-TH
- Adds top heat for better overlamination, mounting, and board pre-coating
- Easy set-up and low maintenance with a top heat boost.
- Labor saving 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Integrated rear rewind for roll-to-roll apps.
- Swing-up feed table and 38" output height.
Part #: TPI-4900E
- Programmability: 100 programs x 96 settings.
- Micro Glide Back Gauge.
- 5" Touch Screen.
- Back Gauge Control Knob.
- Optical Cut Line.
Part #: MYR-16-551-1
- Dimensions: 19.6" D x 22" W x 23" H (49.8cm D x 56cm W x 58.4cm H)
- Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Photograph/Page Sizes: Max. 12" H x 13" W (300mm x 330mm), Min. 4" H x 6" W (100mm x 152mm)
- Book Thickness: 0.5" Max. (approx. 37 photos)
- Binding Time: 60 seconds
Part #: FC9000-140
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: PC-450
- Safety Sequence Circuitry & Safety Mechanism: The knife is actuated by two-hand throw in switches. So, if either one of the two switches is released in the middle of cutting, the machine instantaneously stops. Further, the knife automatically moves up to its home position even if the switches are released after the knife has reached its lower dead point.
- Cutter & Illuminated Cut-Line: The cutting knife made of special steel ensures consistently high standard cutting quality for a prolonged period of time. Further, the built in illuminated cut-line indicator helps you find easily the cut-line without identifying the cut-line each time.
- Precise Backgauge Travel: The precision-built backgauge lead-screw enables you to make a trim cut as fine as 0.5mm (0.019"). The backgauge is operated by the handcrank at the front-table and can be locked if necessary.
- Simple Operation: There are no complicated switch controls except the two-hand knife switches. You need only three steps to complete the cutting job: setting up the cut size, clamping the stock, and depressing the two-hand knife switches. That's all.
- Cutting Witdh: 17.5"
Part #: ST-1812-28
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications: laying bottles down, using full length PVC shrink sleeves, shrinking pre-form shrink bands over containers, using regular cut shrink bands, using as curing or drying tunnel.
- Full Re-Circulating Shrink Tunnel.
- Live Roller Rod Conveyor Provides Best Shrink Results.
- Digital Temperature Control 0-400F.
- Adjustable Air Velocity Control.
Part #: FMMH-31
- 21/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed
Part #: 104-Squarefold
- Increases the value of your booklets by giving them a professional, perfect bound look with the security of a stapled finish.
- It can be used as a hand-fed unit attached to the BM60 and BM61 Bookletmakers or linked to a wide range of traditional and digital finishing devices.
- Added advantages of the Morgana 104 Squarefold are much less packaging capacity and the ability to print onto the spine of thicker booklets.
- Capacity: 24 sheets of 20lb bond
- Speed: Up to 1800 books/hour
Part #: SS-SR5A-ACM
- 3 1/4 Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- 1 3/4 Hp, 11 amp industrial duty router motor.
- 10 ft. Welded steel frame.
- Chrome plated 1 3/4" guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
Part #: TOT-FT15
- Maximum Sheet Size: 15" Wide
- Maximum Foil Roll Size: 500' long Foil Rolls on 1” Core
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
- Core Size: 1"