Product listing: SealerSales Low Profile Mid-Range Pallet Stretch Wrapper (SPW-982LP) to Spiel Sterling Looper Semi-Automatic Twin-Loop Wire Binding Machine (SPL-LP)
Part #: SPW-982LP
- Can be loaded by forklift or pallet. Includes an extra long ramp for use with electric pallet jacks.
- Mechanical break stretch @ 150%.
- 4,000lb load capacity.
- Photo eye seeks pallet load height.
- Turntable will automatically return to home position.
Part #: SS-615/1620
- Seals up to 10mil total thickness.
- Separate controls for seal temperature and seal time.
- Hand wheel adjustment instantly adjusts seal bag location.
- Adjustable table depth to accommodate different size items.
- Features a pneumatic seal bar with air eject to quickly seal and remove excess trim scrap.
Part #: VERSALAM-2700-HC
- Accommodates up to 10mil film thickness.
- Laminates up to 27" in width and mounts up to 1/4".
- Laminates up to 5' per minute.
- Allows for one sided and two sided laminating.
- Variable speed and temperature controls.
Part #: AFN23139
- Print speed of up to 60 feet/minute.
- Industry-leading ink cost per label.
- Variable data capability.
- Compatible with a wide range of label stock.
- Exceptionally crisp images and text.
Part #: M19G20-AST
- Single-head stitcher designed to accommodate both light and heavy-duty work
- Stitch both flat and saddle
- Accommodates the Side-Feed Style G20 Stitcher Head.
- Stitch any thickness of stock from 2 sheets to 3/4”.
- It is easily adjusted from saddle work to flat work by tilting the 5-1/2" x 26" work table. An adjustable work guide and adjustable work stops are easily attached to the work table and provide for accurate registering of flat work for uniformly spacing the staples. In addition a work table extension is provided to accommodate larger sizes of work to be stitched.
Part #: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
- Comfortable operation: An integrated smoke extractor and filter system is a standard feature to clean the air and remove any glue odors from office environments
Truline Preferred Pack Fully Adjustable Combination L' Sealer with Attached Shrink Tunnel (PP-1622MK)
Part #: PP-1622MK
- L' Sealer Features
- "Micro-Knife" Band Ribbon.
- Power Belted Discharge Conveyor.
- Dual Manet Clamping.
- Pin Perf. Hole Punch.
Part #: CH-EH3
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- 2-1/2"/ 6.4 cm drilling depth
- Fast and easy drill head adjustments
- Adjustable backgauge
Part #: DBM-150T
- Booklet Size: 4.14" x 4.27" - 9.06" x 12.6" (105.2 x 108.5 mm - 231 x 320 mm)
- Trimmed Booklet Size: 3.35" x 4.27" - 8.27" x 12.6" (85.1 x 108.5 mm - 210 x 320 mm)
- Trimming Margin: 0.04" - 0.79" (1 - 20 mm)2
- Power Requirements: Supplied by DBM-150
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56" x 22" x 28"
Part #: EPC017
- Fully programmable up to 1000 steps
- English, French and Spanish user interface
- Micro Glide Backgauge eliminates bottom sheet from slipping under
- Backgauge extremities spaced for small formats
Part #: R4DLALM3230
- Small Foot Print - less than 4 sq. ft.
- Table Top or optional stand with locking roller casters.
- 115 Volt, 15 amp service with economy mode.
- Ultra quick warm up of less than 5 minutes.
- Virtually Unattended Operation.
Part #: GBC-1753210BF
- Shreds up to 40 sheets at a time.
- Cross-cut shredder meets basic security needs, with P-3 Level security.
- Large, 59-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator alerts you when it needs to be emptied.
- Continuous duty run time lets you shred more paper faster, with no down time.
- Extra-wide 16" paper slot makes it easier to shred larger format sheets.
Part #: FC9000-160
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: RDTP340AWODIE
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- Fastest machine in its class with automatic paper ejection. Up to 3 times faster than a standard bench top machine
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
Part #: P-3068
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail -from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
- Options/Accessories. Counter and inkjet printer with dater, timer, numbering, bitmaps, and addressing capabilities (with complete software).
Part #: PC-450
- Safety Sequence Circuitry & Safety Mechanism: The knife is actuated by two-hand throw in switches. So, if either one of the two switches is released in the middle of cutting, the machine instantaneously stops. Further, the knife automatically moves up to its home position even if the switches are released after the knife has reached its lower dead point.
- Cutter & Illuminated Cut-Line: The cutting knife made of special steel ensures consistently high standard cutting quality for a prolonged period of time. Further, the built in illuminated cut-line indicator helps you find easily the cut-line without identifying the cut-line each time.
- Precise Backgauge Travel: The precision-built backgauge lead-screw enables you to make a trim cut as fine as 0.5mm (0.019"). The backgauge is operated by the handcrank at the front-table and can be locked if necessary.
- Simple Operation: There are no complicated switch controls except the two-hand knife switches. You need only three steps to complete the cutting job: setting up the cut size, clamping the stock, and depressing the two-hand knife switches. That's all.
- Cutting Witdh: 17.5"
Part #: SIGMONT-65H
- High Grade Silicone Rollers for Consistent Lamination.
- Rear Slitters for Inline Print Separation.
- Front Facing Roller Nip Adjustment Crank.
- Maximum Lamination Speed of 49 ft/min.
- Foot Pedal and Rear Remote Included.
Part #: FO0623
- Ultrasonic double feed sensor. Detects double feeds on any white, printed, transparent, black or mixture of colored sheets
- Has removable folding roller for easy maintenance, adjustable folding roller pressure, and a spring loaded feed angle adjustment dial
- Top cover opens and closes in two easy steps and the operator can now reach the air adjustment knob without disruption when the top cover is open.
- New "Silver Top" metal sheet for smoother paper run and better electric conductivity.
- Top feed, adjustable air suction feed system, suitable for digitally printed and coated stocks.
Part #: RSC-1651LS
- Easy to Use. Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments. Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1" Nip. Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1" thick
- Laminating Speed: 16.4' per Minute
- Max Film Thickness: 10 mil
Part #: TP-TCC1200
- Take up bar for cold lamination.
- Tension adjustment.
- Silicon rollers for enhanced laminating.
- Vacuumed table for smooth feeding.
- 1-side & 2-side lamination.
Part #: TCC-1200HC
- Laminates from 1.5 – 10 mil up to 13 fpm
- 45” Laminating Width
- Mounts up to 1/2”
- 2 programmable temperature settings
- Take up bar for cold lamination
Part #: FMMH-2.1C
- Designed specifically for Casino’s to cancel decks of cards.
- Has a fixed drawer system which allows easy drilling of six decks of cards at one time.
- Two spindles with a 2-1/2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge
Part #: SEAL-54EL1
- Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications.
- Laminates graphics up to 54" wide.
- Capable of laminating at speeds up to 14 feet/minute.
- Manual nip adjustment up to 1" for handling of most substrates.
- Durable uniframe construction requires no assembly and minimal maintenance.
Part #: FD 262
- Tabs up to 12,000 pieces per hour.
- Handles media up to 17" wide.
- Designed to handle a variety of tab stock including translucent and paper.
- 5-digit resettable counter.
- Integrated bottom feed for continuous operation.
Part #: 4400-DHP
- 8 feer per minute.
- 4.5" heated silicone coated rollers.
- PSA liner rewind.
- Sleep mode and auto shut-off.
Part #: iCreasePro+
- Simple one-step hand-feed operation means anyone can use it.
- Can crease and perforate in one pass - no need to manually refeed the paper into the machine after creasing.
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates shallow or deep crease for different stock - simply remove and flip over to change.
- Comes with pre-set crease locations for 11 different folds; plus 12 custom options to accommodate almost any fold.
- Crease up to 12 locations and 4 perforations per page.
Part #: HGP260
- Glass top allows most applications to remain visible even when the press is closed.
- State-of-the-art heating system that ensures fast, even heating.
- Programmable vacuum cycle for consistent results.
- Adjustable pressure control.
- Dedicated vacuum pump.
Part #: AKVERSAMAC+
- Heavy Duty Punch Motor: Punches over 500 sheets per min with 70 punch cycles per minute.
- Interchangeable Die Sets: Quickly change punch patterns by sliding any of the 14 available die sets in and out. No tools needed.
- Extra Large Paper Stacker: Holds up to 1500 sheets or 3 reams of 20 lb paper and includes a built-in jogger.
- 3 Year Warranty: The VersaMac Plus is covered by our industry leading 3 year warranty and loaner program.
- Side Margin Control: Positions your paper for a well-centered punch.
Part #: EXP42+
- Easy to Use
- Mounter, Laminator, Encapsulator (prints up to 41" wide.)
- Fast set-up and easy operation
- Roller lift for easy film loading
- In-line slitter for trimming during lamination (optional)
Part #: SPL-LP
- A table top, semi-automatic double loop wire binder that can attain the speeds of more costly, floor model wire binding machines.
- Place a card of cut lengths of wire into the feed tray and it will automatically feed one piece of wire at a time on to the pins for hanging.
- Hang the book on the wire, then move the book to the closing station to close the wire.
- 3:1 books can be bound with automatic feeding from the cards of wire.
- 2:1 books may be bound manually by placing the cut length of wire on the pins.