Product listing: Challenge Pak Rak XL Heavy Duty Paper Stock Truck (CH-PAK-RAK-XL) to Non Stock Packaging Equipment (NONSTOCKITEM-PACKEQUIP)
Part #: CH-PAK-RAK-XL
- Holds 14" x 20" Stock - Inward slant on each shelf keeps your stock tight to the corner for a square stack - even when moving between locations.
- 12 shelf surface's to stack separate jobs. Another 4 shelves can be added.
- 500 lb/227 kg Total Capacity
- Portable - Four 5" hard rubber industrial casters and two side handles make these units easy to control and easy to roll from place to place.
- Solid Construction - Shipped to you in one piece, the PAK-RAK-XL is constructed of heavy gauge, welded steel.
Part #: MINIKOTE-PRO
- Silicone nip rollers are compatible with nearly any type of laminating film up to 10 mils thick.
- Mount onto rigid substrates such as foam boards up to 1/4" thick.
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Hand held film slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable print feed guide assures exact lamination.
Part #: MYR-19-212-8
- Electric punch.
- Wire Hanger & Closer w/Dust Protector.
- Punches up to 20 sheets per lift (20 lbs paper).
- 11.7" Punch Length.
- Horizontal Paper Load (Inclined).
Part #: MYR-19-211-8
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done.
- Super cross-cut shred style meets everyday security with added security for documents containing sensitive or personal information (Level P-4).
- Shred up to 130 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 6 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding.
- 7-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator.
- Runs consecutively for 10 minutes on with 30 minutes off to ensure longevity of the motor.
Part #: MYR-19-210-8
- Includes a new "Document Separator" that divides your sheets into perfect groups ready for punching.
- Has a new "Auto Centering System" that positions paper for perfect punching every time.
- Uses push Button Electric Punching
- Can punch up to 25 sheets of 20lb bond at one time.
- Can bind books up to 500 sheets with a maximum thickness of 2"
Part #: MYR-19-208-8
- Punch Method: Electric
- Punching Capacity: 15 Sheets (20lb Bond) Per Punch.
- Max Document Thickness: 110 Sheets (5/8" Thick)
- Document Size: 11"
- Binding Spine Size Guide: Yes
Part #: MYR-19-206-7
- Metal case construction.
- Fan cooled outlet table.
- Finned heat sink for additional cooling.
- Brushless gear motor for long, trouble-free life.
- Grounded chassis.
Part #: MYR-19-205-8
- 6 Roller Thermal System (4 heated rollers + 2 Cold rollers) allows for a more professional, crystal-clear, bubble-free lamination finish.
- Advanced Photo-Ready technology provides a balanced heat dissipation during laminating process, making it perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
- Variable speed & temperature control combination allows for a fast lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils) with the simple press of a button (no waiting period when changing thickness).
- Exclusive "Flex-Tite" System allows the rollers to adjust themselves and maintain the proper laminating pressure with different material thickness. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting.
- 8-bit Micro-Processor Control System precisely sets the exact temperature & speed for a fast, consistent and user-friendly laminating experience.
Part #: MYR-19-204-8
- Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened
- Transparent Lexan ® safety guard automatically covers blade in every position
- Solid hand clamp, independent of blade handle
- Precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system
- Lockable back gauge
Part #: MYR-19-200-8
- 2-Handle Manual Punch & Bind Machine
- Punching Rate: 5,000 Sheets/ hour
- Binding Rate: 250 Books/ hour
- 4 Position Punching Depth Adjustment
- Built-In Wire Holder
Part #: FC114ASP
- The FC114 ASP utilizes a bottom vacuum feed system with a register guide.
- Simple programming allows you to number, crease, perforate or strike perforate individually.
- Creasing Features include:
- CAM actuated compression creasing.
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock – simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
Part #: LPP4513
- One Side Laminating – System has a built-in decurler bar to produce flat sheets. Built-in perforator wheel weakens the edge of the lamination for easy hand sheet separation.
- Two Side Laminating – Film thicknesses from 1.2 mil through 5 mil.
- Mounting – Roller pressure gaps to allow insertion of foam boards for mounting as well as simultaneous mounting and laminating for signs, trade show displays, etc.
- Foot pedal web advance included.
- Easy set temperature dial, ready light when set temperature is achieved.
Part #: 04JBWOB3000
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion; accurately sends book to patented closing station, and delivers book.
- Ideal complement to the DocuPunch MINI or DocuPunch PLUS automatic punching systems.
- All size and format functions are setup and instantly adjustable by user-friendly touch screen electronic controls, no mechanical adjustment.
- Wire-O® size changeovers are done in 2-5 minutes.
- Finishes from economical Wire-O® spools. Automatic features reduce setup waste.
Part #: STXSU50F
- Electric stapler with a footswitch operation.
- Recommended when stapling odd shaped materials, material not sufficiently rigid to trip the automatic contact properly or when stapling multiple depths in the same item.
- Can easily staple 5-50 sheets of 20 lb paper.
- Stapling power adjustment feature.
- "Pop-out" front loading track for 150 staples.
Part #: STXSU50C
- Finger Trip lever on the right side of the stapling head. Operator flicks the finger trip to staple
- Can staple from 5 to 50 sheets of 20 lb paper.
- Switch for choosing the required stapling power.
- Uses Staplex Type RLD-9/32" thick wire, HO-1/4", and HO-3/8" heavy gauge staples.
- All-metal parts.
Part #: STXSU50
- Heavy-duty, all-metal build
- Automatic stapler operation
- Capacity of 5-50 sheets of 20 lb paper
- Built-in switch to adjust the stapling power
- Adjustable depth up to 3-5/8"
Part #: STXHD150P
- Heavy-duty, high capacity all-steel stapler.
- Staples up to 140 sheets of 20 lb paper.
- Works with 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" staples.
- Easy to use "pop-out" front loading track.
- Adjustable side guide.
Part #: STXS7001NHL
- Automatic stapler that staples sheets of paper as they are inserted.
- Adjustable depth of up to to 9-1/4".
- Ideal for larger sheets, calendars, display cards, and other voluminous items.
- Staples 2-40 sheets of 20 lb paper.
- Rotary switch adjusts stapling capacity automatically.
Part #: STXS630NFS
- Specially designed for header cards (4" wide and larger) stapled 3/4" or closer to the bottom of the card
- Practical design that makes it easy to adjust and position header cards and staples.
- Fast and efficient, it cuts down stapling times significantly.
- Evenly spaced staples for a perfect finish.
- Comes with 2 adjustable backstops.
Part #: STXS630NHL
- Features Staplex’ unique system that drives three staples automatically.
- Significantly lowers stapling times.
- Adjustable center distances between staples that range from from 2" to 7-1/4".
- Ideal for reports, header cards, policies, and more.
- Adjustable depth to 4-1/4".
Part #: STXS620NFS
- Especially designed for header cards (4" [10cm] wide and larger) stapled 3/4" [1.9 cm] or closer to the bottom of the card.
- Protruding stapling heads and special cut-aways allow operator quickly and easily to position the header card when inserting.
- Staple small header cards (3 1/2" [8.9cm] wide) while holding materials in one hand!
- Cuts stapling time in half.
- Fully adjustable center distances between staples from 2" to 7 1/2" (5.1 cm to 19.1 cm).
Part #: STXS620NHL
- Drives two staples at once automatically! A Staplex exclusive!
- Cuts stapling time in half.
- Fully adjustable center distances between staples from 2" to 7-1/4" (5.1 cm to 18.4 cm).
- Evenly spaced staples for each job.
- Adjustable depth to 4 1/4" (10.8 cm).
Part #: STXSU100
- Staple up to 120 sheets of 20-lb. paper or equivalent at tap of electronic footswitch!
- Re-loads in seconds with 4 sizes of staples - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 11/16".
- "Hi-Low" switch to adjust stapling impact delivers the right stapling power every job.
- Portable, no mounting, sets on desk, table, bench.
- Direct-drive solenoid for tight, positive clinch.
Part #: LTMS113
- Has been formulated and manufactured to run exclusively on the Revo-T14 Automatic Laminator
- Has superior results for adhesion, clarity, and lay flat on digital and offset printing.
- Has been formulated to bond to toner based digital printing and have great adhesion even on finished sheets that have been trimmed out.
- Gives your finished sheet that elegant quality feel that has been so popular the last few years.
- Get 4 roll on every order
Part #: 865DH-3R
- Dual heat for thermal and cold applications
- Front/Rear Swing-out shafts
- Labor saving swing-out 3" Quick-Grip supply shafts.
- Two front rewind shafts allow thermal encapsulation of prints from a roll.
- Drop-in Quick-Grip rewind shafts.
Part #: DC-446
- Up to 20 creases in a single pass.
- Process up to 60 sheets per minute.
- Fully automated setup.
- 3.9" feed capacity.
- 30 memory settings.
Part #: HO199831201
- Tab Size: 8.5" x 11" Body with 1/2" Tab Extension
- Paper Weight: 90lb Index
- Brightness: 92 Bright
- Collation : Double Reverse Collated
- Tab Cut: 1/3rd Cut (3 tabs on 11 inch edge) to 1/10th Cut (10 tabs on 11 inch edge)
Part #: NONSTOCKITEM-BINDEQUIP
- Category: New Releases
Part #: NONSTOCKITEM-PACKSUPPLIES
- Category: New Releases
Part #: NONSTOCKITEM-PACKEQUIP
- Category: New Releases