Product listing: Formax ColorMax 7 Digital Color Printer (COLORMAX7) to Rhin-O-Tuff Mega Duty Electric Coil Binding System (7700C4)
Part #: COLORMAX7
- Latest in inkjet technology
- Full Color CMYK output, up to 16.8 million colors
- Full bleed capability on media up to 8.5" wide
- Prints 1600 x 1600 dpi at 6 inches per second
- Prints 1600 x 800 dpi at 12 inches per second
Part #: GW12000
- 12,000 standard-size sheets per hour.
- 100-job memory to store numbering jobs.
- Up to 100 numbering positions per head per sheet.
- Automatic feed; Optional "vertical" air feed available
- 1-4 PNEUMATIC numbering heads; compressor required but not supplied.
Part #: BAUM714XA
- Capability to feed and fold 25.5 inch long paper for tri-folding brochures etc. (The 714XA is the only machine in this size and price range that can do this).
- Multiple job memory of 20 custom entry folds with easy recall.
- PLC touch screen control panel with color display and easy to follow pictographs.
- Batch counter that can count up or count down.
- BAUM Turbo Wheel air/vacuum feeding technology.
Part #: Atlas-C102
- 7" Color touchscreen control panel.
- Quick-Release Blade System
- Height-adjustable Outfeed Stacker reduces unloading frequency.
- Extended Infeed Deck handles sheets up to 35" x 13".
- Fully automatic setup.
Part #: FB-PUREVAXT
- PUR & EVA Hot Melt binding in one machine.
- Produces hard and soft cover books in a variety of sizes and thickness.
- New dust free PGO Microcut spine roughening.
- Easy to use and low maintenance.
- Interchangable glue cartridges that allows you to easily change between PUR & EVA glues.
Part #: PIM9100
- Integrates With a Variety of Printers.
- Can Be Converted to Standalone Use.
- Includes Vertical Stacker, Cabinet, and Stand.
- Reverse Friction Infeed Rollers.
- Multi Sensor Monitoring System.
Part #: FC114
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate or crease individually.
- Rotary-actuated impact creasing.
- Two-sided creasing die - one side has a narrow crease and the other a wide crease for heavier stock to change, simply remove the die and flip it over.
- Automated Distance Recognition - allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
Part #: FCX4000-60
- Stronger Media Hold-Down. Holds media by electrostatic that is generated by electrodes arranged inside the panel. This method is suitable for cutting light weight materials.
- Provided tools suitable for many applications. The FCX4000 series has 2 tool holder in the carriage. Using 2 different tools in the same job increases work efficiency.
- Intuitive operation with 3.7" LCD. Settings can be easily set using the large 3.7-inch LCD (240 x 128 dots).
- Offline operation supported by use of USB flash memory. Cut and plot data is created with Cutting Master 4 or Graphtec Pro Studio. That saved data may be transferred to a USB flash memory and the cut plot data file can be selected from the USB on the FCX4000 using its menu operations. This simplified work-flow enables users to operate without being connected to the computer.
- Data management using bar-code function with USB flash memory. When performing contour cutting, also known as “Print & Cut”, the cutting data is automatically selected from the prepared USB flash memory. The FCX4000 scans the bar code printed on the media then automatically performs the contour cutting job. This emerging method helps to prevent operator error of using incorrect data - thus improving workflow efficiency.
Part #: 2030102U
- A scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch takes up the release liner found on many pressure sensitive films.
- Roller bearings, alloy construction and high quality motors insure a long and trouble-free life for these machines.
- The laminating roller opening is adjustable in seconds and allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- A variable speed motor control allows operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Interchangeable rubber rollers help keep maintenance costs down.
Part #: MB-4605CC
- Fully enclosed, dust-proof gearbox housing
- Cabinet door opens from front
- Mobile shred bin for easy repacment of disposable shred bags.
- 61gallon bin capacity
- Automatic stop when hopper or cabinet door is opened or when shred bag is full
Part #: PDS-88
- Able to destroy SSD Drives, Smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, credit cards, CDs/DVDs & USB sticks.
- Specially designed cutting cylinders to destroy a variety of media devices.
- Auto-Reverse is enacted to ensure complete destruction of all inserted media.
- Small media destruction chute and larger media destruction flap built in for safe, efficient feeding.
- An easy to use control panel resides on the top of the unit that allows users to push a button for all operations.
Part #: M17G8-AST
- Designed to staple both flat and saddle work ranging in thickness from 2 sheets to 5/16"
- Equipped with two heads standard, but can be operated with as many as eight G8 heads installed at one time.
- Maximum center to enter distance is 18", minimum is approximately 1-7/8".
- The recommended wire sizes are as follows: 23 - 28 gauge round and 21x25 flat
- Easily adjusted from saddle work to flat work by means of tilting the 6-1/2" x 33" work table. An adjustable work guide and adjustable work stops are easily attached to work table and provide for accurate registering of flat work for uniform spacing of staples.
Part #: FD 125
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos, spec sheets and greeting cards.
- Accepts paper stocks up to 110lb cover/300 gsm.
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock.
- Accepts paper sizes including letter, legal, 11" x 17",12" x 18" and 13" x 19".
- Cuts up to 240 business cards per minute.
Part #: HDP0102
- Security Level: H-3 (HDP unit)
- Hard drive Sizes: 2 1/2" or 3 1/2"
- Erasing Area (H x W x D): 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 6"
- Degaussing Cycle: 60 sec.
- Degaussing System: capacitive discharge
Part #: CC-330
- Up to 240 business cards per minute
- Accepts wide range of paper stocks up to 300 gsm
- Accepts letter, legal, ledger, 12" x 18", and 13" x 19" documents
- Includes the standard slitter cassette, optional cassettes for finishing different applications are available
Part #: DBM-150
- Connects to DSF-2200, DSC-10/20, and DFC-100
- Isaberg Rapid stapler and staple cartridge
- 16-job memory
- Compact Size
- Optional DBM-150T Trimmer
Part #: FD2036
- Operating Features:
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 forms.
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust, with fine tune knobs for precision.
Part #: FD2006IL
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Print, Fold and Seal: One-step process eliminates excess document handling.
- Document Security: Enclosed paper path from printer to pressure sealer ensures security. Ideal for PIN notices or other confidential applications.
- Form Capabilities: Processes forms up to 14" in length.
- Printer Compatibility: Designed to work with a variety of printers. See specifications below.
Part #: RSH-1151
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 45" wide at a rate of 9.8' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation. Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
- Convenient - Nine job memory setting feature for frequently used settings. Auto-grip film shafts for easy material handling. High quality silicone rubber rollers for both thermal or cold lamination applications.
Part #: PP-983LP
- Includes an extra long loading ramp
- Has 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design"
- Easy to use and understand front panel
- Has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports
- Easy thread design with safety door, if opened, the machine shuts off.
Part #: FM150
- Variable speed, up to 20,000 standard-size sheets per hour.
- 30 inch-long register board for easy set-up AND perfect register!
- Floor model on castors; doesn’t need dedicated table or floor space.
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI.
- Optional slitting blade available.
Part #: PIM8100
- Easy & Friendly User Interface. Includes an easy-to-use auto stop and auto re-start function, electronic thickness detection, and batch counter.
- Reverse (RFR) Friction Roller. Unique RFR system, automatically detects, singulates, and corrects doubles without any operator intervention for increased productivity.
- Dual Purpose Inline & Stand Alone. Can be converted to run as a standalone machine if your printer becomes inoperable so you can load forms from other printers into the large feed table.
- Auto Extending Conveyor Stacker (optional). Conveyor extends automatically dependent upon the number of forms being processed. Easily stacks up to 650 processed documents.
- Reliable Interface. The IM7100 integrates easily to many leading laser printers with rear exits.
Part #: RDTP340AWODIE
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- Fastest machine in its class with automatic paper ejection. Up to 3 times faster than a standard bench top machine
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
Part #: CH-EH3
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- 2-1/2"/ 6.4 cm drilling depth
- Fast and easy drill head adjustments
- Adjustable backgauge
Part #: 1711710
- Memory function convenienty saves and recalls up to nine different set-up positions for speed and temperature.
- Swing away heat shoes allow for safe and easy cleaning. Teflon coating reduces film scratching.
- Variable film speed control from one to twenty feet per minute.
- Handles rolls up to 2000 feet for continuous operation
- Standard 2-1/4" core easily adapts for 1" and 3" core film
Part #: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
- Comfortable operation: An integrated smoke extractor and filter system is a standard feature to clean the air and remove any glue odors from office environments
Part #: SPL-LP
- A table top, semi-automatic double loop wire binder that can attain the speeds of more costly, floor model wire binding machines.
- Place a card of cut lengths of wire into the feed tray and it will automatically feed one piece of wire at a time on to the pins for hanging.
- Hang the book on the wire, then move the book to the closing station to close the wire.
- 3:1 books can be bound with automatic feeding from the cards of wire.
- 2:1 books may be bound manually by placing the cut length of wire on the pins.
Part #: FMMH-2.1C
- Designed specifically for Casino’s to cancel decks of cards.
- Has a fixed drawer system which allows easy drilling of six decks of cards at one time.
- Two spindles with a 2-1/2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge
Part #: HSM1874M
- Made in Germany. The high quality materials and proven HSM "Made in Germany" quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine – and also 3 years warranty.
- Solid steel cutting rollers. The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers guarantee durability.
- Drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive. The innovative drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive offers an increase in performance of up to 40 %. One of three operating modes can be selected as required: silent for particularly quiet operation, standard with an optimum throughput rate and low noise level and performance for maximum cutting and throughput performance.
- Operation via touch display. Intuitive operation and multi-language menu selection via the high resolution 4,3" touch display. Relevant information such as operating modes and status reports are displayed. Consumable material, machine and contact details can be called up.
- Intelligent paper jam prevention. Due to the intelligent paper jam prevention feature, the system recognises automatically and quickly whether too much paper has been fed in. The machine goes into reverse or increases the power temporarily and pulls the paper in.
Part #: 7700C4
- Coil Die with easy disengageable pins - Included
- Electric Coil Inserter and Crimpers - Included
- Attachment kit for mounting Coil Inserter on top of punch - Included
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch
- Rate of 25 cycles per minute