Product listing: Afinia Label s Tabletop Digital Label Finisher (DLF-140) to Formax Tabletop Document Folder (FD382)
Part #: DLF-140
- Featuring ultra-precise cutting abilities, the DLF-140 easily produces beautiful full-bleed labels without a need for costly dies.
- A digital cut file guides the DLF-140’s plotter as it converts uncut, continuous-printed media to fully-finished labels.
- Has advanced plotter cutting technology that allows you to cut different types of material and shapes, on the fly, without the additional cost of dies.
- Equipped with a camera-based black mark registration system for pinpoint accuracy and consistency.This provides cutting speed optimization without synchronization issues.
- Input / Output Roll Diameter: 200mm (7.87")
Part #: FC114
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate or crease individually.
- Rotary-actuated impact creasing.
- Two-sided creasing die - one side has a narrow crease and the other a wide crease for heavier stock to change, simply remove the die and flip it over.
- Automated Distance Recognition - allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
Part #: RSC-1402CW
- Easy to use digital controls
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow for quick and easy replacement of rolled films
- Compact design
- Document guides for straight feeding of material
- Rear cross cutter for removing laminated documents
Part #: HDP0102
- Security Level: H-3 (HDP unit)
- Hard drive Sizes: 2 1/2" or 3 1/2"
- Erasing Area (H x W x D): 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 6"
- Degaussing Cycle: 60 sec.
- Degaussing System: capacitive discharge
Part #: PC-640
- Accurate Cutting - The backgauge enables you to adjust the cutting length accurately within 0.5mm / 0.019" by turning the positioning handle. The backgauge can be locked when you repeat the same cutting position.
- Cut Line - The LED cutting line shows the actual cutting position to allow easy and accurate positioning and operation.
- Safety - The PC-640 employs updated safety standards. Two button operation, safety cover, and emergency stop features for operator safety. Simple and safe operation suitable for office use.
- Easy Operation - Clamp the stock by turning the pressure handle by hand, and press the two cutting buttons.
- Double Safety Circuit -The system is further equipped with a hard-wired secondary safety interrupt for operator safety.
Part #: HW-600e-120V
- Overview of the NeuraLabel 600e
- Durable, commercial-grade printer, ideal for longer runs of 50, 500, or 5,000+ labels.
- High Definition (HD) Color Printing technology provides sharp detail and rich, dramatic colors, while giving you control over your printing costs.
- Single Pass Color Digital technology prints on media up to 140 lb. (220 gsm).
- The industry’s most advanced multilevel LED printhead and unique microfine toner technology provide exceptional speed and image clarity.
Part #: RSH-1151
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 45" wide at a rate of 9.8' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting, laminating & encapsulating individual of multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage floor graphics, trade show displays and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation. Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
- Convenient - Nine job memory setting feature for frequently used settings. Auto-grip film shafts for easy material handling. High quality silicone rubber rollers for both thermal or cold lamination applications.
Part #: TCC1655-WF
- Side and end slitters.
- Full digital system.
- Pressure control.
- Hot & Cold lamination.
- Laminates from 1.5mil to 10mil.
Part #: 1715850
- LCD Display indicates temperature, speed and Ready/Wait condition
- Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up
- Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield for safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film up to 10 mil
- Roller gap adjustment handles mounting boards up to 3/16" (5 mm) thick
Part #: BAUM714XLT
- Non-marking, continuous feeding with bottom feed system.
- Toner resistant and static dissipative folding rollers.
- Sealed ball bearings, no lubrication needed.
- Removable cartridge design slitter shafts.
- Gear-driven folding rollers, no slippage during folding.
Part #: PP-983LP
- Includes an extra long loading ramp
- Has 225% automatic powered pre-stretch with "Easy Thread Design"
- Easy to use and understand front panel
- Has a heavy duty chain drive on turntable with 18 sets of double roller turntable supports
- Easy thread design with safety door, if opened, the machine shuts off.
Part #: RDTP340AWODIE
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil and calendars.
- Punch a wide range of mixed stocks
- Fast die changes
- Fastest machine in its class with automatic paper ejection. Up to 3 times faster than a standard bench top machine
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
Part #: SPL-LP
- A table top, semi-automatic double loop wire binder that can attain the speeds of more costly, floor model wire binding machines.
- Place a card of cut lengths of wire into the feed tray and it will automatically feed one piece of wire at a time on to the pins for hanging.
- Hang the book on the wire, then move the book to the closing station to close the wire.
- 3:1 books can be bound with automatic feeding from the cards of wire.
- 2:1 books may be bound manually by placing the cut length of wire on the pins.
Part #: HSM1874M
- Made in Germany. The high quality materials and proven HSM "Made in Germany" quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine – and also 3 years warranty.
- Solid steel cutting rollers. The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers guarantee durability.
- Drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive. The innovative drive and operating concept IntelligentDrive offers an increase in performance of up to 40 %. One of three operating modes can be selected as required: silent for particularly quiet operation, standard with an optimum throughput rate and low noise level and performance for maximum cutting and throughput performance.
- Operation via touch display. Intuitive operation and multi-language menu selection via the high resolution 4,3" touch display. Relevant information such as operating modes and status reports are displayed. Consumable material, machine and contact details can be called up.
- Intelligent paper jam prevention. Due to the intelligent paper jam prevention feature, the system recognises automatically and quickly whether too much paper has been fed in. The machine goes into reverse or increases the power temporarily and pulls the paper in.
Part #: FC9000-140
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: 104-Squarefold
- Increases the value of your booklets by giving them a professional, perfect bound look with the security of a stapled finish.
- It can be used as a hand-fed unit attached to the BM60 and BM61 Bookletmakers or linked to a wide range of traditional and digital finishing devices.
- Added advantages of the Morgana 104 Squarefold are much less packaging capacity and the ability to print onto the spine of thicker booklets.
- Capacity: 24 sheets of 20lb bond
- Speed: Up to 1800 books/hour
Part #: V-590
- Speed. Processes up to 2,640 sheets per hour
- Usability. User-friendly, interactive control panel provides helpful prompts for effective and efficient operation
- Accuracy. Guide rollers prevent stock from curling, and new transport rollers and fine paper control enhance accuracy
- Miss, double, out-of-paper, jam, and interlock safety cover detection system
- Pre-programmed for cutting six popular paper sizes including: 8.5" into 1, 2, or 3 even cuts or 11" into 1, 2, 3, or 4 even cuts or 14" into 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 even cuts
Part #: PF-P3200
- Automatic Setup with Simple Operation. Does not require advanced operator skills for setup. Each section is automatically set by selecting sheet size and fold pattern using the operation panel. Six standard fold patterns are available at the press of a button.
- High-speed Folding - 240 sheets/min. Even high volume direct mail jobs or urgent jobs can be handled with high productivity at maximum production speeds of 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5" x 11" - single fold).
- Short Make-ready. Setup time is reduced dramatically and accuracy of the setup is improved with an accurate stepper motor.
- Selective Speed Mode for Comfortable Operation. Silent, Standard, High-Speed and Ultrahigh-Speed
- Automatic Setup with Simple Operation.
Part #: FC9000-100
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
Part #: 04JBEX38400OV
- Type: EX380 / EPX700 Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern: 2.5:1 Pitch Coil
- Hole Shape: Oval
- Hole Size: 6.5 x 5.5mm
- Usage: For Plastic Coil
Part #: CE6000-ASC
- Increase Production Efficiency by Automatic Reloading. The auto sheet feeder reloads the media to the cutting plotter automatically. The cutting process is executed repeatedly with replacing the media. It enables to significantly improve productivity in cutting a large number of media with the same patterns. The following steps are automatically repeated continuity until specified number of copies are made.
- Hand-free Loading Media
- Detecting Marks
- Contour Cutting
- Media Ejection
Part #: L701
- Print speed of up to 12 m/min (8 IPS).
- Compact form factor.
- Affordable cost without compromising quality.
- Works with label rolls or fanfold media.
- Professional output - crisp images and text.
Part #: PC-P430
- Dual Push Buttons: The PC-P430 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- Safety Covers: The cutter is equipped with front and rear safety covers. The front cover includes a safety switch to prevent unsafe operation.
- Press Section: An automatic clamping press moves simultaneously with the cutting knife. A special cutout is provided to prevent book spines from crushing.
- Cutting Line: Illuminated cut line conveniently identifies the cut position for easy sheet positioning
- Cut Stick Lift Lever: The cut stick is easily replaced by using the integrated lift lever.
Part #: HSM1884
- Order number: HSM1884
- EAN Code: 4026631034470
- Shredder material: Paper
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-7 (Old level 6)
Part #: 0314330300
- Type: GBC / Sickinger USP13 Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC ColorCoil
- Pitch: 4:1 Pitch (0.2475)
- Hole Shape: Oversize Oval
Part #: 1531
- Easy to Operate via a Rotary Switch for On/Off and Reverse
- Sturdy metal constructed housing
- Mobile Castors
- Built-in Ruler for easy measuring
- Hardened, Solid Steel cutting rollers unaffected by small metal parts
Part #: 255-C
- Easy set-up and low maintenance
- Labor saving 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Variable roller gap to 1"
- Single pressure adjustment
- 38" output height.
Part #: TS-IID
- In-line batching at high speeds.
- Maximize press time and profit.
- Stop shortages and overages.
- Improve customer satisfaction .
Part #: FB20
- Binds 10 to 350 sheets in 13-20 seconds
- Designed to work in concert with Foilfast and Powis Printer
- Graphical user interface
- Strip, hardcover and perfect binding
- 3.5 times faster than punch and bind
Part #: FD382
- Pre-programmed for 6 popular folds: Letter, Zig-Zag, Single, Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel folds in 11", 14" & 17" (Int'l Sizes A3, B4, A4, B5, A5 & B6)
- Telescoping Outfeed Stacker: Holds up to 500 folded documents and keeps them in a neat and sequential order
- Optional Dedicated Multi-Sheet Feeder: Designed with an independent skew adjuster, side guides and paper sensor, operators can fold up to 3 stapled or unstapled sheets of paper at the same time
- AutoBatchTM: Processes a pre-determined number of sheets into sets with a delay between sets
- Manual Batch Counter: Processes a pre-determined number of forms