Product listing: Formax Cut-True 27S Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter (FD-CT27S) to GBC Arctic Titan 1040WFC Wide Format Cold Laminator (3600230)
Part number: FD-CT27S
- Cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15" high, up to 18.9" wide
- Semi-automatic with electronically-controlled two-hand operation
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality hardened steel blade
Part number: DA20452
- Chain driven providing slip free power
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Three folding work shelves
- 208 VAC 3 phase 20 amp service required
Part number: EXP42+
- > Dimensions: 19inchx57inch x27-1/2inch Weight: Net 205 lbs Shipping 255 lbs Electrical: 230V 30A Working Width: 41inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 1 -10 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 3inch Part Number: EXP42
Part number: RECL700
- Binding width up to 27.6inch [700mm] Up to 1500 closing cycles per hour with or without calendar hangers. For finished binding element up to 1 1/2inch [32mm] regardless of pitch. Integrated safety device helps prevent finger injuries and provides maximum operator protection. Heavy duty closing machine for professional use. Quick and easy adjustment to wire diameter takes only a few seconds. electrical: 110V dimensions L x W of x H: 21inchx34inch x 10inch [53x85 x 24 cm] weight: 150 lbs. [68 kg] Part Number: RECL700 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: P-3068
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail -from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
Part number: AKVERSAMAC+
- Industrial-Grade Punch Motor Extra Wide 14inch Single Punching length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching for Legal size sheets, as well as even longer sheet sizes. Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for almost all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size. Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins: Quickly and easily change from one punch pattern to another. Fully Disengageable Pins guarantee a clean punch for any paper size. Oval 4:1 (True Pitch) Punch Die: Rated as the best coil punch pattern by almost all customers, this punch die is available at almost half the price of competitors; comparable offers. Choice of Many Standard & Special Punch Dies: Foot Pedal or Manual Punch Operation: Allows each operator to choose his/her most comfortable operating mode. Innovative Quiet/Quick Punch Operation: Streamlines operations. Side Margin Control: Provides a centered punch for all documents. Element Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickness in order to select best wire/coil/comb element size option. Extra-Large Waste Drawer with Overfill Window: Reduces overfills of paper chips while providing a clear view of paper chips level. Durable ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable and durable modular binding system in its class. Super-Duty Design: Designed with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology for maximum strength and durability. CE Certification: All components certified and approved by CE fot the most stringent safety requirements. ISO9001 Quality: For highest quality control. 3Year Manufacture Warranty
Part number: RSC-1651LS
- Easy to Use. Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments. Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1" Nip. Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1" thick
- Laminating Speed: 16.4' per Minute
Part number: CH-EH3
- Single stroke three hole drilling
- 25% more production through its 2-1/2" drilling capacity per stroke
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- Automatic return of the drilling heads
Part number: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
Part number: PPG1519MK
- Item: PPG1519MK Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph / 20 amps Air Consumption: N/A Sealing Area: 15inchx19inch Sealing System: Micro knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Tunnel Entrance: 16inchx6inch Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m Max Centerfold Film: 18inch Overall Dimensions: 75inchx26inch Weight: 600 lbs.
Part number: FD2002
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250sheets of 24lb Fixed Speed: Up to 8000sheets per hour, based on 11inch Z fold Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pieces per month Paper Size: Up to 8.5inch W x 14inch L Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz Dimensions: 25.75inch W x 16.5inch L x 14.25inch H Dimensions with18inch Conveyor Belt: 22inch W x 46inch L x 44inch H Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output Weight: 88.5 lbs Certifications: UL and CUL Approved, CE Applied for Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warrant y
Part number: EXP42
- Dimensions: 19inchx57inch x27-1/2inch Weight: Net 205 lbs Shipping 255 lbs Electrical: 230V 30A Working Width: 41inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 1 -10 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 3inch Part Number: EXP42
Part number: HD7700P
- 14inch ( 356mm ) open ended extra capacity die: Punch up to 55sheets or 110pages of 11inch, 20lb or 80gsm bond paper. U-View waste tray: Holds up to 150% more waste than any other table top punch & eliminates troublesome overfills. The Accu-Set Paper Stop: Set-up all hole placements easily & accurately, even on odd sized paper. Diagnostic Display Lights: Give indications of important machine conditions. Built in Automatic and Manual Reverse: Providing extra insurance to eliminate costly down time & expensive service calls due to overload jams. Patented Anti-Jam Feature Detects Punch Overload. Triggers Auto Reversing Function to Eliminate Punch Jams. Also features Manual Reversing as a Backup. Punch up to 10 Plastic Mylar Sheets Regardless of Hole Pattern. (depending on Mylar Mil thickness) Rated up to 55Sheets or 110Pages of 20lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used. (15,000 to 18,000 SPH). 90 Cycles Per Minute. Patented "QCDS", Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Take Apart. All Punch Pins Easily Disengage. The HD 7700 has more than 20 interchangeable Dies Available with 12 Standard Hole Patterns. Comes With Your Choice of one Standard Die. (Ask for Details) 14inch (356mm) Open Ended Punching, Allows for Wider Applications. Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation. "Accu-Set" paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes. Use Foot Pedal, Versa Switch, or Palm Switch Extremely Durable All Metal Construction. Extra High Capacity Waste Chip Tray with New View Access. No Sensors Needed. New Paper Entry Chute for easy paper insertion.
Part number: 1711710
- Memory function convenienty saves and recalls up to nine different set-up positions for speed and temperature.
- Swing away heat shoes allow for safe and easy cleaning. Teflon coating reduces film scratching.
- Variable film speed control from one to twenty feet per minute.
- Handles rolls up to 2000 feet for continuous operation
Part number: PPG180828
- Item: PPG180828 Power Supply: 220v / 3 Ph / 40 amps Chamber Dimensions: 28inchx18inch x 8inch (h) Overall Dimensions: 40inchx26inch x 61inch (h) Weight: 450 lbs.
Part number: FMMH-31
- 21/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
Part number: CH-RCH
- 6 sizes of cornering knives
- Handles any size sheet
- 4"/ 10 cm lift capacity
- Hydraulic powered
Part number: TOT-FT15
- Maximum Sheet Size: 15" Wide
- Maximum Foil Roll Size: 24" W x 500' L
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
Part number: UP-240
- Tabletop design
- Manual or auto start operation
- Uses a variety of banding tapes from craft paper to film
- Adjustable bundle strength
Part number: HDP0101
- Hard drive sizes: 2 1/2inch and 3 1/2inch Punching cycle: 15 sec. Maximum horsepower: 1 Motor output: .64 KW Electrical requirements: 115 V Dimensions (D x W x H): 18 1/2inchx19 1/2inchx33 1/2inch Weight: 208 lbs.
Part number: FD120
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos and greeting cards
- Accepts paper stocks up to 300 gsm (110lb)
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock
- Accepts letter or legal sized documents
Part number: CC-228
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications
- Also great for postcard, greeting card, and photo applications as options
- Accepts a wide range of paper stocks up to 130 lb. cover/350 gsm
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock
Part number: SUPERKOTE42
- Dimensions: 20inchx51inch x24inch Weight: Net 280 lbs Shipping 330 lbs Electrical: 220-240V Working Width: 41inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 0 -15 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 2-1/4inch Part Number: SUPERKOTE42
Part number: CH-SPARTAN150A
- Power Cutting: Electric power - 1/2HP Gear Drive Motor
- Automatic Power Clamping: Automatic power clamping improves productivity and makes cutting simple. All you need to do is lower the safety shield and press the two cutting buttons..
- Safety Guards: Safety covers over the front table (the cutting area) and rear table.
- Safety Dual Cut Buttons: Requires the simultaneous use of both hands to operate.
Part number: GW-FM100
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour Tabletop model; optional stand available Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI Scoring options: wide (standard), narrow or double Optional slitting blade available Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently Blade changes in seconds Automatic feed Optional conveyor outfeed delivery 2 accessory holders supplied standard, each with one 12 TPI perf blade and one score blade Upgradable to FM150
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI
- MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI ßÃÐŠ“Á
Part number: HD7700H-ONYX
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Punches up to 55sheets or 110pages of 20lb paper Rate of 25 cycles per minute Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams Quick Change Die System with easy disengageable pins 20 interchangeable dies available with 12 standard hole patterns (Each die is priced and sold separately) Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access Heavyweight metal construction Include one standard die Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: FD8650HS
- Meets the requirements of NSA/CSS specification for Level 6 Security shredding.
- EvenFlow Internal AutoOiler automatically oils cutting blades as needed for long-lasting performance.
- LED control panel with digital load indicator.
- Compact design for under-desk operation.
Part number: CPMASTER18F
- Size: 44inch L x 27inch W x 45inch H Weight: 85 lbs. Speed: Up to 26,000sheets per hour Sheet Size: 4inchx4inch to 18inchx20inch Power: Standard 110v 50/60Hz also Available Perforating Blade Styles: 5-1 (18 teeth), 9-1 (33 teeth), 12-1 (45 teeth), Micro Perf (185 teeth), Micro Perf (96 teeth) Warranty: 1year on mechanical (except wearing parts) & 1year on electrical Made in U.S.A.
Part number: CiCrease
- Program and operate 4 different creases: Half, Tri-fold, Z-fold and Letter Automatic measurement the length of the sheet, calculating the desired crease locations Operate up to 2,000sheets per hour with perfect transition 13inch wide feed capable to handle most digital print sizes (12inchx18inch or 13inchx19inch ) User friendly touchscreen capable to setup custom creases, Automatic Distance Modes, Crease Test, Batch Counter and Total Counter iCrease PRO Upgrade Features: Automatic Perfect Binding Program, Job Memory, 4 additional pre-set creases and 12 programmable custom crease locations
Part number: 3600230
- Convenient motor-driven rewind for release liner, with brake adjustment.
- Adjustable speed for operator comfort.
- Removable front feed table facilitates changing film rolls.
- Foot pedal allows hands-free operation.