Product listing: GFP 255C 55" Wide Format Cold Roll Laminator (255-C) to Drytac EliteCoater 44" Aqueous Aqueous Liquid Coater (WBRC-EC44)
Part #: 255-C
- Easy set-up and low maintenance
- Labor saving 3" Aluminum Quick-Grip film shafts.
- Variable roller gap to 1"
- Single pressure adjustment
- 38" output height.
Part #: P-3056
- Milling Cutter Technology. Protects the contents from being cut or damaged. Removes up to 3mm (1/8") of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste bin. Creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents.
- Mixed Thickness Separator. This separator design ensures that only one envelope passes through the machine at a time maximizing separation and improving cut quality.
- High Speed. Opens up to 24,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail, from the smallest to the largest, completely. Opens up to 6mm (1/4") thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Simple and Reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality of components. Has two motors for better performance and a longer life.
Part #: DF-990A
- Three-roller friction feed system.
- High speed folding up to 260 sheets per minute.
- Color LCD Touch Panel for easy operation.
- Optional hand feed kit to manually feed one to three sheets at a time for quick folding.
- 1.8" load capacity.
Part #: RSC-1401CLTW
- Variable Speed Control. Fast lamination speeds of over 16 feet per minute.
- Quick Notch Gap Adjustment. Eliminating guess work when setting the nip for mounting.
- Crowned Silicon Rollers. Ensures proper tracking and lasts longer than rubber rollers.
- Operator Friendly. Easy to use digital controls and convenient foot pedal for hands free operation.
- Included stand with casters
Part #: 9707103
- Binds documents up to 3" thick.
- An auto punch selector lets you choose between three different punching options: push button, automatic sensor, or foot pedal.
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Bind speed indicator adjusts bind speed to document thickness..
- Integrated debind feature lets you add or delete pages effortlessly after the document is bound.
Part #: 60385
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand tough use in a production environment
- Quick payback through reduced waste and cutting time
- All tools fitted and instantly selectable
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Materials Cut:
Part #: 0312220100
- Type: GBC / Sickinger USP13 Die Set
- Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation)
- Punching Pattern: GBC WireBind
- Pitch: 2:1 Pitch
- Hole Shape: Square
Part #: RSPB360-COMFORTPLUS
- Binds up to 160 sheets.
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5 and A4.
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration.
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life.
- Staggered punching pins for better punching.
Part #: 60376
- Cuts all framing sheet materials easily
- Consistent perfect cuts
- Integral interchangeable tools
- One piece squaring arm
- Balanced weight to reduce user fatigue
Part #: FDCT22S
- Guillotine cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 1.75" high, up to 16.9" wide
- Semi-automatic with electronically-controlled two-hand operation
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality hardened steel blade
- Spindle-guided back gauge with LED display
Part #: FO0604
- Features automatic folding position setting.
- Folding patterns can be stored and recalled via touch screen.
- Fastest folding speed in its class.
- Automatic 3 roller friction feed system.
- The LED touch screen sets up 36 standard folds automatically at the touch of a button.
Part #: DF-870
- Automatic setting of fold plates and stacker roller.
- Six preprogrammed popular folds.
- Cross folding for right-angle folds.
- Fold up to 241 sheet per minute (LTR Size).
- Ascending and descending counters.
Part #: MC-450-36
- 18" Belt width.
- Variable speed VFD drive from 0 to 75 FPM.
- Adjustable side guide rails in stainless steel 2" high.
- Emergency stop switch.
- 1/2 HP Drive motor.
Part #: CPMASTERDASH
- Easy-to-use hand crank operation is simple and affordable.
- Removable receiving tray and magnetic guide rails make for easy mobility and tabletop use.
- Quickly change from perforating to scoring in seconds.
- Easily set Perf/Score depth control.
- 18" wide feed capacity.
Part #: 04JBEX38241R
- Type: EX380 Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern: 4:1 Pitch Coil (.248 Pitch)
- Hole Shape: Round
- Hole Size: 4.75mm
- Usage: For Plastic Coil
Part #: HW-SPRINT
- Prints on media as narrow as .75 inch widths up to 8.5 inches.
- Versatile and economical solution.
- Appropriate for short- and medium-run label printing.
- Integrated gap sensors eliminate the need for pre-printed registration marks.
- Optional built-in cutting system available.
Part #: 04DOCUPUNPB
- Type: DocuPunch Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern : Plastic Comb Binding
- Hole Shape: Rectangular
- Hole Size: 8mm x 3mm
- Part Number: 04DOCUPUNPB
Part #: AAM-AIR-2000
- AAmstamp AIR-2000 automates your printing with a half ton (1,000 lbs.) of printing pressure.
- Digital Heat Controller for 1 degree controls 550w heater.
- Fast and convenient foil loading.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- Foot switch operated.
Part #: Fletcher-F3100
- Wall-Mounted (stand accessory available seperately)
- Cuts foamboard, PVC and corrugated plastics up to 1/2" (12.7mm) thick
- Cuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Spring loaded cutting head assembly with interchangeable pillar post.
Part #: TP-VERSALAM2700P
- Variable Speed and Temperature control.
- Accepts up to 10 mil films.
- One sided and two sided laminating.
- Laminating rollers made of top-grade silicon rubber.
- Silicon Heated roller for easy clearing and scratch-free lamination.
Part #: 04ALPHADOC21
- Type: Alpha-Doc MK3 Interchangeable Die Set
- Punching Pattern : 2:1 Pitch
- Hole Shape: Square
- Hole Size: 6mm
- Part Number: 04ALPHADOC21
Part #: RSL-2702S
- Laminates thermal and pressure sensitive films up to 27' wide at speeds up to 8.2' (2.5m) per minute
- Auto Off and Standby modes
- Document guides for straight feeding of material
- Rear cross cutter for removing laminated documents
- Digital speed and temperature controls
Part #: DA41534
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred up to 8 sheets at once. The 41534 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 12" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
Part #: 61577
- Pair of heavy-duty swivel casters with easy step-on locking brake.
- Reduces on-the-job injuries and enables all workers to move heavy rolls.
- User-friendly operation avoids costly and dangerous handling mistakes that damage media.
- Rugged construction ensures long lifter life.
- Single-person operation saves labor and time.
Part #: 9707030
- Binds documents up to 2" thick.
- Push button electric punching produces more books per hour than manual punching systems.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
Part #: PP-48ST
- Seal Dimensions (L x W): 18.5 x 12
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 50 x 26 x 45
- Max Film Width: 20"
- Max. Pkg. Height: 6"
- Product Rate: 4-6 ppm
Part #: 04-712
- Cutting Head: Rides on high tensile strength steel, hard chrome plated and polished, resulting in smoother gliding action for consistent cutting head performance and longevity.
- Vertical Bars: Rails do not bend or flex during the cutting process for straight, accurate cutting over the entire substrate height.
- Material Clamping System: Patented lever-type clamping system that secures in place various substrate heights up to 60" (152cm) to prevent buckling and shifting of material during the cutting process.
- Patented glass cutting turret has a ramping feature that allows the lifting of turret device on top edge of glass resulting in a cleaner edge break.
- Wall mounted or free-standing.
Part #: CardMac-Pro
- One Pass Design: Cuts and slits 10 full bleed business cards from a letter size sheet in one pass.
- Feeder Tray: Automatically pulls cardstock from stack for slitting.
- Hardened Heavy Duty Steel Blades: Gives you the ability to cut up to 130 lb / 350 gsm cardstock.
- LCD Control Panel: The LCD display and keypad lets you micro-adjust your cuts and toggle through multiple memory settings for easy use.
- Card Stacker & Waste Bin: Magnetic attachment design for easy removal and cleaning.
Part #: 27170
- Formerly the Ibico Electric Punch/Bind -- EPK21
- For books up to 12" in length.
- Binds documents up to 425 sheets (2").
- Production rate: Electric punches up to 25 sheets per punch.
- 4-position punch margin guide setting.
Part #: WBRC-EC44
- Accommodates cut sheets up to 44" (1.1 m) wide.
- Designed to coat inkjet canvas and photo paper.
- Optional Mayer bar for coating other media such as fine art paper and vinyl.
- Easy to install, use and clean.
- Drip pan to collect excess coating.